Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project (10032 Views)

Lagos To Divert Traffic At Marina Axis In Continuation Of Blue Line Rail Project / Lagos To Divert Traffic In Ikeja Due To Red Line Rail Project / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by techWriter3: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Good hiring Sanwo-Olu
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by seguno2: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2021
Johntoye:
Thank God the project has started

The project started in 1983 before Buhari cancelled it the following year for lack of money, only to pay millions of dollars in contract breach damages.

Fashola revived the plan in 2010.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by seguno2: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Tifesingz:
Dem don start again… rubbish government!

Very rubbish government of liars.
In January 2013 Fashola said Lagosians will be riding the train by June, five months later, while trying to justify the $1 billion federal government guaranteed World Bank loan.
Very rubbish government.
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Johntoye:
Thank God the project has started
It never stopped

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Tifesingz:
Dem don start again… rubbish government!
For building infrastructure?
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Scatterscatter:
can they just ask us all to leave Lagos for 1year so they can complete all these road construction here and there.

The stress is becoming unbearable
So should they stop all infrastructures?
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2021
iwaeda:

Madness by Sanwoolu and his team, the whole of Yaba, , Oyingbo, Ojuelegba shut down. Where will people pass, knowing this is Festive period. When you have carpenter as car repairer!
So he shd leave infrastructures because pple wan pass? No be same pple go use the infrastructures?

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by iwaeda: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2021
barcaboi:

So he shd leave infrastructures because pple wan pass? No be same pple go use the infrastructures?

What is project planning? You don't do everything at same time. Do you know the roads, you can only come in through Iddo, by mainland hotel and Adekunle from Third mainland. Yaba end has been shut. The holdup even on Sunday can turn you crazy.
Danfo also load on same routes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by potent5(m): 9:58am On Nov 12, 2021
adelaja70:

See as this one dey reason?...
See as this one no de reason.
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2021
iwaeda:

What is project planning? You don't do everything at same time. Do you know the roads, you can only come in through Iddo, by mainland hotel and Adekunle from Third mainland. Yaba end has been shut. The holdup even on Sunday can turn you crazy.
Danfo also load on same routes.
Lagos crowd alone can’t make u do project planning; no matter how well u plan it. That’s a fact and we all know this
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by iwaeda: 10:21am On Nov 12, 2021
barcaboi:

Lagos crowd alone can’t make u do project planning; no matter how well u plan it. That’s a fact and we all know this

You can do it brother. Look at CMS, Orile, Ajagbandi that has been left for years. Same road VIO, FRSC, Police will stand.
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by chloride6: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2021
I hate Ebute-meta and it's labyrinth of one-ways.

Lastma is going to have a field day..

LASG should stop this nonsense they do....

They will impede traffic and make you suffer do that you can know they are working...

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by seguno2: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2021
chloride6:
I hate Ebute-meta and it's labyrinth of one-ways.

Lastma is going to have a field day..

LASG should stop this nonsense they do....

They will impede traffic and make you suffer do that you can know they are working..

The people like it so. Otherwise they will deal with their public office holders to do right by them.
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Scatterscatter:
can they just ask us all to leave Lagos for 1year so they can complete all these road construction here and there.

The stress is becoming unbearable

You can relocate to your village....abi, na by force to stay in lagos?
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by Sleekfingers: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
iwaeda:

Madness by Sanwoolu and his team, the whole of Yaba, , Oyingbo, Ojuelegba shut down. Where will people pass, knowing this is Festive period. When you have carpenter as car repairer!

So make dem no rail roads abi? Because of one useless festive period abi?
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by Sleekfingers: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
Divert go where now. They wan use hold up stress kill people again because 2 years they never finish am see ordinary airport road bridge, its almost going to a year now still yet no show

Try and read the post
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by Sleekfingers: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
barcaboi:

For building infrastructure?

Can you imagine? Abegi, help me ask am oo.... whether, na crime to dey build infrastructure o.....

Sometimes I just wonder how some nigerians dey reason......

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Try and read the post
I have but they won't say the actual time it will take to finish the construction, look at that bridge that links apapa-oshodi express to airport road, its more than 8 months now meaning its 2 months more than the date stipulated that they would be thru the refurbishment
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by Sleekfingers: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
I have but they won't say the actual time it will take to finish the construction, look at that bridge that links apapa-oshodi express to airport road, its more than 8 months now meaning its 2 months more than the date stipulated that they would be thru the refurbishment

You are right. Most constructions in lagos is on a slow pace......wetin we go do , other than just bear it......
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Can you imagine? Abegi, help me ask am oo.... whether, na crime to dey build infrastructure o.....

Sometimes I just wonder how some nigerians dey reason......
I cringe reading some of their nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
iwaeda:

You can do it brother. Look at CMS, Orile, Ajagbandi that has been left for years. Same road VIO, FRSC, Police will stand.
How did all those security work relate to building infrastructure? I’m confused
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by iwaeda: 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
barcaboi:

How did all those security work relate to building infrastructure? I’m confused

Tell me how many years they will complete the rail line
Re: Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project by barcaboi(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
iwaeda:

Tell me how many years they will complete the rail line
When they do isn’t the issue? Making sure they do is the key

(1) (2) (Reply)

PIRACY: Nigeria Water’s Now Worse Than Somalia / Get Europe Visa With 5 Years Resident Permit / Lagos - A Rising International Tourist & Business Destination (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.