Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra (34947 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by sinteiking(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
You know what, I agree to all you have said. But you also know what, IPOB ARE MAD PEOPLE. grin grin

Direct your frustrations to Mkpurumiri Chidoka. cheesy

I am not frustrated, the frustrated one is you.

I can understand your obsession with Igbo matters has led to frustration.

You live your life for IPOB and Igbo matters.

Don't frustrate too much.

Life is too short���

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
You should also call IpobESN and the director general, biafla defence force to see what I've written.

I'm sure I'm the one who published the story regarding increase in the stealing of pots of soup in the south east.

https://www.nairaland.com/6845928/stealing-pots-cooked-soup-increases

Pained lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mynd44, isn't this a news worthy event? Osita was very close to Kanu and a prominent politician from the East, and as such, this is a significant event.

The links are there to verify from the original source. I wonder why this hasnt made front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Asadujames202(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
In what appears to be a "love gone sour" situation, Osita Chidoka has lampooned IPOB on his Facebook page over their calls for "biafrans" to Sit At Home during the Anambra governorship election should the leader of the proscribed group remain in custody beyond the 5th of November 2021.

In his scathing remarks, he called the promoters of the sit at home order (IPOB) MAD PEOPLE, suggesting the order was in bad taste and unacceptable.

His complete statement reads:

https://www.facebook.com/241803612521286/posts/4801572859877649/

As expected, his remarks didn't go down well with his supporters, who double as ipob supporters as well, and they made no attempt to hide their anger at his remarks, with some calling him derogatory names like "sabo", "efulefu", "ezi" "idiot", etc. Their comments are captured below.

One would therefore be forced to ask, "have the scales finally fallen off Chidoka's eyes"?

E be like sey you no get job

Going to Facebook to look for who's lampooning IPOB
Is now a full time job

tongue

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Austinio: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
He is not happy that Soludo won. Its not abt IPOB

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BrashMan: 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
My dear OP, even if Mr Osita decides to curse IPOB from now till eternity, it won't stop the agitation. All these cheap propaganda won't stop the struggle. So rest.

By the way, it is on threads like this you will see that useless and deranged vulture. When it comes to that of corruption about the lifeless mannequin and the criminal quite SAN, you won't see the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by IamRandy: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Malory:
Lol I bet this OP is definitely seeing giant IPOB in his dreams every night. He has lost his voice because Buhari he supports on a daily has failed woefully and is even killing his Benue people making him to take solace in dishing out propaganda against IPOB

You know IPOB gives them PREMATURE EJACULATIONS.

They are doing everything to make the INTERNATIONAL WORLD to also PROSCRIBE IPOB but thank GOD, those ones know the REAL THE TERRORISTScheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Malory: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
IamRandy:

You know IPOB gives them PREMATURE EJACULATIONS.

They are doing everything to make the INTERNATIONAL WORLD to also PROSCRIBE IPOB but thank GOD, those ones know the REAL THE TERRORISTScheesycheesy
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by jaxxy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bt ipob cancelled the sit at home? undecided

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Igbos just de get attacks from all angles. wahala for them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by jojothaiv(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
I think his remarks is apt.

IPOB or no IPOB it still the same worrisome trend all over the country.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by adamsmith914: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
IPOB don torment this one so tey he de open thread upon thread to pour out his frustration
Wailer, you no dey sleep?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by FreeStuffsNG: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
SonofDevil:
Honeymoon is overcheesy
cheesy
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by adamsmith914: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
BrashMan:
My dear OP, even if Mr Osita decides to curse IPOB from now till eternity, it won't stop the agitation. All these cheap propaganda won't stop the struggle. So rest.

By the way, it is on threads like this you will see that useless and deranged vulture. When it comes to that of corruption about the lifeless mannequin and the criminal quite SAN, you won't see the idiot.
Agitation over what? Lazy selfish majority tribe Miscreant, sheep of an incarcerated shepherd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Obialulifecoacj(f): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Idiko1:

Where was this dumbass fool when fewer than 5 people determined who is the governor of Imo State? It is funny when fortune chaser such as Chidoka talks about who will manage budget. For goodness's sake, this punk should have discussed what happened to the budget when 5 million people in Anambra State casted their votes. Sit at home or sit tight or sit on the desk is horonable action of civil disobedience or protest. Unlike Chidoka who touts the image of ill-educated would-be professor, IPOB is on the correct path with sit at home order. The quest for self-determination out values the budget hedged on the Nigerian silly currency.

you are greatly misguided. tell me what you have achieved so far and what you hope to achieve with sit at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BeardedMeat(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
History555:

because the loser is not from benue but a yoruba man pretending to be from benue. Chk his post you will see him fighting for and defending yoruba interest but neva benue. What sort of benue man is more concerned about yorubas than his own people?
I would be ashamed if I was from Benue. Allow the op abeg.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BeardedMeat(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Obialulifecoacj:

you are greatly misguided. tell me what you have achieved so far and what you hope to achieve with sit at home?
Stupid question!
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by appishani1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Malory:
Lol I bet this OP is definitely seeing giant IPOB in his dreams every night. He has lost his voice because Buhari he supports on a daily has failed woefully and is even killing his Benue people making him to take solace in dishing out propaganda against IPOB
Stupid mentality, even though he show you the screen shot your brainwashed empty brain won't allow you believer him. Every body that post anything against ipob is the enemy, let assume is against fulani people, you would have been hailing him now as a hero. Sorry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BeardedMeat(m): 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
appishani1:

Stupid mentality, even though he show you the screen shot your brainwashed empty brain won't allow you believer him. Every body that post anything against ipob is the enemy, let assume is against fulani people, you would have been hailing him now as a hero. Sorry
Sorry for yourself and sore looser osita.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by adabaraabdul: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
The message is very clear. Why re they attacking the messenger. What he has commented is facts, a few people bought over are decideded who Governs everyone else in Anambra. Get the message, don't attack the messenger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by prophetfire: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:

Yen yen yen.

IPOB are mad people- Osita Chidoka (2021). cheesy
. Fulanis have turned your people in Benue state to IDPs and the scales are yet to fall off your eyes to go and defend them? You should be all over the media advocating for refugee Benue people, but no, it's Ipob you are concerned about.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by adamsmith914: 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Stupid question!
Answer the question mumudey, when your stupid so called leaders of ipob told you to sit @ home, why did you not tell them it was a stupid idea? Miserable Peasant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BeardedMeat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
osuofia2:
Igbos just de get attacks from all angles. wahala for them
How come you are the one wailing grin

Are you Ipob grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by adamsmith914: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
prophetfire:
. Fulanis have turned your people in Benue state to IDPs and the scales are yet to fall off your eyes to go and defend them? You should be all over the media advocating for refugee Benue people, but no, it's Ipob you are concerned about.
Yet you are the one in the East shouting that Herdsmen want to finish you? You even had to hurriedly go & constitute a bunch of criminals so called ESN to defend you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BeardedMeat(m): 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
adamsmith914:
Answer the question mumudey, when your stupid so called leaders of ipob told you to sit @ home, why did you not tell them it was a stupid idea? Miserable Peasant.
grin grin grin

After ranting online, go to upper iweka and rant,

The sit at home continues....

If you don't like it, then do the needful. grin

You won't be missed!
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
isn't this a news worthy event? Osita was very close to Kanu and a prominent politician from the East, and as such, this is a significant event.

The links are there to verify from the original source. I wonder why this hasnt made front page.
lalasticlala is in charge of frontpage grin

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BeardedMeat(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
adamsmith914:
Yet you are the one in the East shouting that Herdsmen want to finish you? You even had to hurriedly go & constitute a bunch of criminals so called ESN to defend you?
Fulani fear ESN pass pedo Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by prophetfire: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
adamsmith914:
. Yes. That's the right thing to do. He should borrow a leaf and go form his own security forces to defend Benue people. Instead of coming here to masturbate about Ipob.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Hadiza And Safina Buhari At Zahra's Wedding (Photos) / Obaseki Family Endorses Ize-iyamu For Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.