Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra (34945 Views)

Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi / Garba Shehu Slams Danjuma, IPOB Over Killings In Nigeria, Letter By UK Lawmakers / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Commentor: 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
IPOB don torment this one so tey he de open thread upon thread to pour out his frustration

Stop taking mpuru mmiri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by infogeneral: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
They can continue to sit at home and enjoy meth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by BJanta: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
In what appears to be a "love gone sour" situation, Osita Chidoka has lampooned IPOB on his Facebook page over their calls for "biafrans" to Sit At Home during the Anambra governorship election should the leader of the proscribed group remain in custody beyond the 5th of November 2021.

In his scathing remarks, he called the promoters of the sit at home order (IPOB) MAD PEOPLE, suggesting the order was in bad taste and unacceptable.

His complete statement reads:

https://www.facebook.com/241803612521286/posts/4801572859877649/

As expected, his remarks didn't go down well with his supporters, who double as ipob supporters as well, and they made no attempt to hide their anger at his remarks, with some calling him derogatory names like "sabo", "efulefu", "ezi" "idiot", etc. Their comments are captured below.

One would therefore be forced to ask, "have the scales finally fallen off Chidoka's eyes"?

These drug users called ipob or ESN or UGM are beyond reason. Meanwhile Prof Charles Soludo is the best of all the candidates. He's my man, he has always been my man. I'm so much happy he won ,even though I'm a Southwesterner. He's just like Ebitu Ikwe to me. Now the Souteast has got a sellable presidential material. It will do you well to nurture him. And for him too to reach out to the Southwest and not allow himself to be put in a political quarantine by all those drug abusers nicknamed IPOB, ESN and UGM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by tiger28: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nooooooooooooo.........Osita's father must be Yoruba!!!!
Ohhhhh.....We just found out that his Mother's father's maternal Cousin is Fulani ooo!!!!
Keep fooling yourselves while OTHERS are already laying the groundwork for 2023[2 years away but they are criss crossing different tribes already like the election is few months away]....Ipob has already splintered into 4 different groups,imagine how many groups by 2023??
SOON it will be WORSE than Boko Haram, devouring its OWN ppl. AND You want to rule NIGERIA SCARY thought!!!
KONTINUE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by afube: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
onumadu:
He made no point because the people's choice still won the election. That 10% turn out is statistically representative of the 100% of our people!
His comment is unnecessary and seems bitterly aimed at stoking anger. He seems bitter that Soludo won. lol cheesy
Osita Chidoka never comes off as a person who really understands how governance should happen.
Last time he ran for governorship of Anambra state, he was flying a terribly draconian kite whereby if he had his way, every Anambra citizen would be branded with some ID number to ensure that they paid tax at every turn.
His contemporaries are eyeing funds from outside the state (foreign investors mainly ) while Chidoka was eyeing poor Anambra citizens to brand them like cattle and tax them to death. He is the type we term "O si na amu edo ahu" cheesy in my corner of Anambra state.
That is a person who does well by fleecing his own people rather than fleecing outsiders.
The man should not heat up our polity biko. We are still enjoying our people's victory over sworn criminals who wanted to hijack the state once more.
Chidoka should pack wella.

I have never really liked that guy! he is just one of these young igbo politicians manufactured in Abuja by fulani men.........they litter everywhere !
up igbo in the day time and at night they sneak back to their fulani men! see the way he shamelessly runs after atiku.Well IPOB has taught them a bitter political lesson.......FG now engaging directly with IPOB on the battlefield and negotiating table!

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by yemiyemi: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
If your party wins....it is victory for democracy and the Anambrans but when your party loses, the election was rigged.....

Thunder go fire all of you.....

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by caracas: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:

Yen yen yen.

IPOB are mad people- Osita Chidoka (2021). cheesy
I had to look at the op's name to really make my deductions on the write up cos the topic didn't correspond with the write up. when I discovered it was you ,i was like mtchew......
Na dem dem.......
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by ThickSharon123(f): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
In what appears to be a "love gone sour" situation, Osita Chidoka has lampooned IPOB on his Facebook page over their calls for "biafrans" to Sit At Home during the Anambra governorship election should the leader of the proscribed group remain in custody beyond the 5th of November 2021.

In his scathing remarks, he called the promoters of the sit at home order (IPOB) MAD PEOPLE, suggesting the order was in bad taste and unacceptable.

As expected, his remarks didn't go down well with his supporters, who double as ipob supporters as well, and they made no attempt to hide their anger at his remarks, with some calling him derogatory names like "sabo", "efulefu", "ezi" "idiot", etc. Their comments are captured below.

One would therefore be forced to ask, "have the scales finally fallen off Chidoka's eyes"?

Is a lie, I just verified it from a source. Don't believe it my Igbo dearies. It's a lie. We move.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by GoodGrace: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
The truth of the matter is this IPOB agitation is dead! Buhari may not be smart, but he has strategically taken the life out of this agitation. The moment the South-South denounced the agitation, the whole thing died! The truth of the matter is that the agitations in the South East would effectively be against their leaders in the region.

If they say no elections in the South East come 2023 or if the don't come out to vote, who loses? Certainly that would favor Buhari's party. IPOB is a clear example of no strategy, just noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Indispensable85(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:

I thought everyone was foolish in south east Nigeria. Finally someone with sense is speaking up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Malory: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
appishani1:

Stupid mentality, even though he show you the screen shot your brainwashed empty brain won't allow you believer him. Every body that post anything against ipob is the enemy, let assume is against fulani people, you would have been hailing him now as a hero. Sorry
Trash
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by ma373733(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
You know what, I agree to all you have said. But you also know what, IPOB ARE MAD PEOPLE. grin grin

Direct your frustrations to Mkpurumiri Chidoka. cheesy

I see you having Hypertension soon because of Igbos
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Joe991: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Osita is not smart,who does he wanna impress
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
SonofDevil:
Honeymoon is overcheesy

no mind the man he is looking from job

no mind politicians

he graduate from law school let him go practice and make billions that way
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Amadi84: 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
IPOB spoilt their game plan by calling off the Sit-at-home at the 11th hour.
Cry me a river.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lalasticlalaa is in charge of frontpage grin
Very few would understand why you said this. cheesy

I don suffer sha for him hand. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Danjikanbauchi: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
This one is looking for favour from federal government.

They will never learn that Buhari hate anything that is not Islam of fulani.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
afubê:

I have never really liked that guy! he is just one of these young igbo politicians manufactured in Abuja by fulani men.........they litter everywhere !
up igbo in the day time and at night they sneak back to their fulani men! see the way he shamelessly runs after atiku.Well IPOB has taught them a bitter political lesson.......FG now engaging directly with IPOB on the battlefield and negotiating table!
Osita who chauffeured Kanu now has ties to fulanis.

Is this world not a wonderful place? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Do you see the reason I said , Northern leaders get sense pass the one we have in the East most especially in South East, despite fulani herdsmen atrocities, how many of their leaders has come out in open and condemn them These political jobbers are just jealous because Mazi kanu, a man from nowhere command a huge respect than all of them put together

1 Like

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by InoGetJoy: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
vedaxcool:

Gbamsolutely! They live in perpetual denial. Mpuru Mmiri had diminished the minds of many people.

Crystal meth is wrecking havoc on youths all around Nigeria but it seems the igbo is the only tribe doing something to curtail it. It's silly of you to laugh at their efforts while your own roof is burning

4 Likes

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:

"Yeah I know some of you are already scrolling to see my comment on this thread, I won't disappoint you guys...

Back to Ipob miscreants, Never in the history of mankind has any group of humans from a particular tribe been genetically modified as a result of the bombardments during the civil war...

Now thay have to deal with a perpetual genetic disorder that has done sinvere damage to their sense of reasoning...Sadly, they have to deal with this for the rest of their miserable lives". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by UnabashedIPOB: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lol continue deceiving yourself. You can fabricate whatever you like and simply tag a prominent Igbo person and call it news just to make you feel happy. We know how it goes.

Don't mind all the feckless M0R0NS that are seeking 15 seconds of fame.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by mediainc: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Everyone can not be afraid at same time. A reasonable man only supports you when you do the right thing. Say no to oppression.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Essence20(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
This one is deeply pained because APC lost in Anambra. grin
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Afamed: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
Cc: Vedaxcool, Afamed, SonofDevil, PentiumPro
The honey mood has expired.
They have discovered the fraud in IPoB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by Afamed: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
Osita who chauffeured Kanu now has ties to fulanis.

Is this world not a wonderful place? cheesy
Don't you know, it's against IPoB Constitution to look into diletor eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by PentiumPro(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:
Cc: Vedaxcool, Afamed, SonofDevil, PentiumPro

As usual, they’ve been insulting the man non-stop since morning on his page.

When you preach caution to this people, you are a coward and a hater, but push them to continue to exhibit and press that self-destruct button, you are the best thing ever and you are very brave.

I’ve decided to only engage them with the later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by osuofia2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
BeardedMeat:
How come you are the one wailing grin

Are you Ipob grin
PAINED EDIOTS. I HOPE YOU ARE SITTING AT HOME WHERE EVER YOU ARE NEXT MONDAY.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by seyz91(m): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
SonofDevil:
Honeymoon is overcheesy
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by kkonyeji(m): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
omenkaLives:

Yen yen yen.

IPOB are mad people- Osita Chidoka (2021). cheesy

You get time ooo, continue losing sleep over IPOB matter.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by kkonyeji(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Face your Benue young man.
Stop masturbating over Biafra & IPOB issues.

You can't stop a moving train, even Buhari & his legion of confused brains like you cannot.
Re: Osita Chidoka Blasts IPOB Over Sit-At-Home, 'No Election' In Anambra by kkonyeji(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
IPOB don torment this one so tey he de open thread upon thread to pour out his frustration

I'm telling u bro, u can see it on his face n also from his write ups.

He's a pained maggot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abia State : Alex Otti Set To Complete First Road Project In Aba / Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / President Buhari Lands In Bayelsa, Received By Seriake Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.