Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) (673 Views)

Messi Scores His First PSG Goal In Win Over Man City / A PSG Fan Shattered His Television After PSG 1 - 3 Man Utd Loss (Photos) / Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) by ominilongest(m): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Neymar paid homage to Brazilian country music star Marília Mendonça following the 26-year-old's untimely death in a plane crash on Friday.

Brazil is still in shock over the tragic death of chart-topping singer Marília Mendonça, who was killed in a plane crash on Friday.

Mendonça was traveling to a concert in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais at the time of the crash, which also killed her uncle Abicieli Silveira Dias Filho, her producer Henrique Ribeiro, the pilot and the co-pilot. The cause of the crash remains unknown as the investigation is still ongoing, but Minas Gerais Electric Company (CEMIG) confirmed in a statement on Friday that Mendonça's plane had struck a cable on one of its electric towers.

After opening the scoring in the game at Bordeaux's Nouveau Stade thanks to an assist from teammate Kylian Mbappé, the Brazilian striker lifted his jersey to reveal a base layer shirt with an emotive message dedicated to Mendonça.

"I will be your eternal fan, queen of suffering, rest in peace mm (Marília Mendonça)," read the hand-written note on the t-shirt.

Re: Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) by ominilongest(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2021
ominilongest:
Neymar paid homage to Brazilian country music star Marília Mendonça following the 26-year-old's untimely death in a plane crash on Friday.

Brazil is still in shock over the tragic death of chart-topping singer Marília Mendonça, who was killed in a plane crash on Friday.

Mendonça was traveling to a concert in the Brazilian state of Minas Gerais at the time of the crash, which also killed her uncle Abicieli Silveira Dias Filho, her producer Henrique Ribeiro, the pilot and the co-pilot. The cause of the crash remains unknown as the investigation is still ongoing, but Minas Gerais Electric Company (CEMIG) confirmed in a statement on Friday that Mendonça's plane had struck a cable on one of its electric towers.

After opening the scoring in the game at Bordeaux's Nouveau Stade thanks to an assist from teammate Kylian Mbappé, the Brazilian striker lifted his jersey to reveal a base layer shirt with an emotive message dedicated to Mendonça.

"I will be your eternal fan, queen of suffering, rest in peace mm (Marília Mendonça)," read the hand-written note on the t-shirt.

NEYMAR GRIEVES LOSS OF MENDONÇA

One of the best surprises I've ever had. To have you singing 'Happy Birthday' to me, what an honor for me. You marked your name in Brazil and in the world! I will be your eternal fan,"
read one Instagram post

Re: Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) by Teripaul(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2021
RIP TO HER
Re: Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) by Misrighteousnes: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2021
I hope and pray she makes her way right with God before she dies
Re: Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) by paulolee(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2021
nice on coming from him....for her to get sucb recognition from a super star from neyma, simply means she had paid her dues n she command huge respect..
I no see any female musician wey go make oshimhen or ighalo recognize lik dis....am not wishing anybody death bt na only davido, wizkid or burna fit get dis kain respect...
Re: Neymar Jr Pays Tribute To Deceased Singer Marília Mendoça After PSG Goal (pics) by paulolee(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:
I hope and pray she makes her way right with God before she dies
hers Is done n dusted, u focus on urs n show love to dose dt are alive n around u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sportballon D’ Or 2021: It’s Not Normal – Jean-pierre Papin Makes Claim On Messi / VAR Makes Debut In Nigeria Football League !!! / Daily 2.0 Odds Free Football Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.