Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,369 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years (19521 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by onelovenigeria(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
post=107546840:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian couple, Ikeh Chidi Alloy and Lilian have welcomed a set of twins after ten years of marriage, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , Mr Ikeh, who lives in Sapele, Delta State took to Facebook on Wednesday, November 10, to celebrate the birth of his twin children.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=509648623717226&id=100040162780304
congrats brother God bless your family.....God be praise
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by GoodnewsAdeleye: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is a good news ..... I'm so happy for them, because GOD has silent gossipers on their behalf
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Cokahot: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
He should do DNA . Trust a bich at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Incandescent(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Cokahot:

Everyone isn't like you
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by sammuell(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
I claiming their blessing for my sister
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by baralatie(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Abujason: 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Make you go do DNA first before you go raise another man pikin.
No trust women like that.
I don talk my own finish ooo!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by dammyco(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations ooooooooo.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by NaijaSumi: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by raphy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you rush in to see how cute the twins are but was disappointed with a man and his wife photo instead let's knw how self and drink to that. *Smile *

Congratulations to them my first children will be twins or triplet by the grace of God amen .God no de sham person
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Someone should pls tell me what type of magic can produce a child after 10yrs of trying cheesy......niqqa is about to raise another man's children.....these daughters of Eve must think we are all stupid undecided
I can bet anything they're not his children....congrats on the safe delivery of YOUR twins sir cool
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sabi man cool I swr na only me and you know as e dey go
Cokahot:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Shalommy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congrats... Let them deal on their obesity. Dislike fat people..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by onunwa21(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations
Nothing wey God no fit do;!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by alpharoyalty: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations to you and your wife
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Britain4(m): 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
ahnie:
Chukwualuka
So IBU nwa afo
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Abbeyworld: 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Deicide:
Any history of twins for the family? if not IVF grin
As if na doctor made the egg and sperm used for the assisted fertilization or they were the one who made the baby keeps growing after fertilization. How many ppl went through IVF unsuccessful and you say it's not God to be praise for any conception either assisted or natural. A fool said in his heart there's no zGod.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by tivhador: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congrats to you bro.......if they're yours.

Hope you planning to do a DNA test for proof.............

Be sharp!!! cool
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by alfred007(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
God is Good
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by TomRiddle1: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Incandescent:

Everyone isn't like your mum
Ah ah, E never reach like that na.
I see this happen on the internet every now and then.
Why not insult him if you must, Why direct it to his mom ?
Na wa oooo. Lets be a little careful please.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Incandescent(m): 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
TomRiddle1:

Ah ah, E never reach like that na.
I see this happen on the internet every now and then.
Why not insult him if you must, Why direct it to his mom ?
Na wa oooo. Lets be a little careful please.

The woman (the so-called bitch) is also someone's mum
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Exczz: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congrats to them, their sorrows has been turned to joy.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by princealuminium: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by TomRiddle1: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Incandescent:

The woman (the so-called bitch) is also someone's mum
Don't disagree with you, But must you go low to his level to show him how low he is ? Let's be careful Oooh. Thank you .
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth To Twins After 10 Years by Incandescent(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2021
TomRiddle1:
Don't disagree with you, But must you go low to his level to show him how low he is ? Let's be careful Oooh. Thank you .
Ok sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Married Or Not… You Should Read This: / 15 Awesome Things About Having A Baby/parenting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.