Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,647 members, 7,955,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

"I Need Your Advice On $500k In My Paypal Account" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "I Need Your Advice On $500k In My Paypal Account" (526 Views)

New Naira Notes: Nigerian Man Causes A Stir After Taking $500k Cash To Bank / Can you afford $15(#4,500)make Money On Autopilot $500K Yearly / Earn $500k In Just 12months Working From Home With Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Need Your Advice On $500k In My Paypal Account" by GLReocord: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2021
A friend reached out to me that an investor made payment into his company's PayPal account for a project (To be precise $500k). He wants to get the money out safely to Naira or dollar equivalent.

Kindly drop your suggestions below.
Re: "I Need Your Advice On $500k In My Paypal Account" by Zidoh(m): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
GLReocord:
A friend reached out to me that an investor made payment into his company's PayPal account for a project (To be precise $500k). He wants to get the money out safely to Naira or dollar equivalent.

Kindly drop your suggestions below.
If I may ask why paying through PayPal? Is there no other reliable means? If the payment is legit and the investor is ready to do proof and do KYC we can discuss further then.

(1) (Reply)

When To Start A Pos Business / He Left America With $10 To Sell Lemonade In Nigeria! (success Story Video) / Up To 4M Quick Loan In Abuja And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.