Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber (1009 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money / Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by BuharisBoy: 11:10am On Nov 12, 2021
After the banning of twitter by fg, mr omokri is finding a way to rely on youtube adsense revenue, is very consistent now unlike for a man of his age and status, but this time the former minister is not preaching or giving advice to youth but "teaching how to make money online for free " see his recent activities for this week

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by jmoore(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2021
BuharisBoy:
After the banning of twitter by fg, mr omokri is finding a way to rely on youtube adsense revenue, is very consistent now unlike for a man of his age and status, but this time the former minister is not preaching or giving advice to youth but "teaching how to make money online for free " see his recent activities for this week

That's good. He has monetized his views. Even his criticisms are also on YouTube.

Better to earn thousands of dollars on YouTube than defend Buhari on empty stomach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by FreeStuffsNG: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
That's why folks like President Muhammadu Buhari don't take them serious. From him to Deji to Dino to ffk, they don't have a job or career. In the past, all leading citizens who criticise government like Bala Musa, Gani, Fela, Beko, TAM David-West etc have a job and career.
Very soon Nigeria will return to that era and folks like him will be rendered completely irrelevant. I hope others who make a career out of online criticism will learn from him too.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ynix(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
That's why folks like President Muhammadu Buhari don't take them serious. From him to Deji to Dino to ffk, they don't have a job or career. In the past, all leading citizens who criticise government like Bala Musa, Gani, Fela, Beko, TAM David-West etc have a job and career.
Very soon Nigeria will return to that era and folks like him will be rendered completely irrelevant. I hope others who make a career out of online criticism will learn from him too.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Only if you know that Some YouTubers earn than those careers

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by jmoore(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Youtubing is a career!!

We are in 21st century not stone age.

Buhari doesn't take him seriously because Buhari is dumb. Does Buhari know what YouTube means?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by youngeagle(m): 11:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Better that those thieves in all our government house, he's making legitimate money
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by FreeStuffsNG: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

Only if you know that Some YouTubers earn than those careers
Those I listed as opposition figures, are they poor? Gani was single handedly publishing Nigerian Weekly Law Review o and died a billionaire.

Who needs to go to school to become a YouTube and will you go through same level of training and discipline to rise to the pinnacle of a General in the Army like PMB, SAN like Gani, Professor like Tam David West etc as a YouTube whatever?

My point is that if you don't go to school, study hard and rise through rigorous process of building a career, you can't lay claim to the kind of prestigious milestones those guys have. They know that if you want to criticise someone like IBB who is a General, your pedigree counts too. Money is the easiest, you don't buy a title of General, Professor, Professional licences etc. Which of dem does Reno have? The biggest YouTube earner some years ago is even a child! So earning on YouTube is not my focus. It's the fact that the personal lives of those criticising PMB are failures in every sphere. From their failure as husbands to failures as fathers to failures as career or business professional.

Little wonder Reno's 1st wife called him a dead beat dad. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by FreeStuffsNG: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2021
jmoore:

Youtubing is a career!!

We are in 21st century not stone age.

Buhari doesn't take him seriously because Buhari is dumb. Does Buhari know what YouTube means?
Keep telling yourself until you believe it sir.After all, Yahoo! sef today is a career. Smh
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ynix(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Those I listed as opposition figures, are they poor? Gani was single handedly publishing Nigerian Weekly Law Review o and died a billionaire.

Who needs to go to school to become a YouTube and will you go through same level of training and discipline to rise to the pinnacle of a General in the Army like PMB, SAN like Gani, Professor like Tam David West etc as a YouTube whatever?

My point is that if you don't go to school, study hard and rise through rigorous process of building a career, you can't lay claim to the kind of prestigious milestones those guys have. They know that if you want to criticise someone like IBB who is a General, your pedigree counts too. Money is the easiest, you don't buy a title of General, Professor, Professional licences etc. Which of dem does Reno have? The biggest YouTube earner some years ago is even a child! So earning on YouTube is not my focus. It's the fact that the personal lives of those criticising PMB are failures in every sphere. From their failure as husbands to failures as fathers to failures as career or business professional.

Little wonder Reno's 1st wife called him a dead beat dad. Smh
Was Gani earning up to $200 Million which some YouTubers earn annually. The only people who earn so much money in Nigeria are political thieves and I think you mentioned one of them here
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by 404Dev: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

Was Gani earning up to $200 Million which some YouTubers earn annually. The only people who earn so much money in Nigeria are political thieves and I think you mentioned one of them here
The highest paid YouTube earns 29 million.

Let's desist from the habit of fabricating facts and figures just to win an argument
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ynix(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
404Dev:

Let's desist from the habit of fabricating facts and figures just to win an argument

You information is not updated, check out this

https://www.slice.ca/richest-youtubers-by-net-worth/
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by 404Dev: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

networth doesn't mean the same thing as earnings per year.

The highest paid YouTuber earned 29.5m from youtube last year that is a fact.

Someone's networth can even include inheritance and family properties.

Networth is simply someone's entire assets so that even factors revenue outside youtube.

Just how Messi is the highest paid footballer, but not that one with the highest networth there's a crown prince on Leicester books
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ekez(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

the guy na mumu
He doesn't know anything
Free stuff kee am there

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ekez(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

the guy na mumu
He doesn't know anything

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ekez(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
404Dev:

Networth is simply someone's entire assets so that even factors revenue outside football.

Just how Messi is the highest paid footballer, but not that one with the highest networth there's a crown prince on Leicester books
haaaaa why e be say na who no get Sense they support day skeleton wey dey aso rock?
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ekez(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
404Dev:

ok
How much buhari don earn all his life legally
Mumu man
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by 404Dev: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ekez:
ok
Mumu man
How does this hold any relevance to what you quoted?
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by 404Dev: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
B
Ekez:
ok
Mumu man
And just a piece of advice life is way bigger than childish nnamdi kanu vs buhari banters.
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ynix(m): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
404Dev:

Networth is simply someone's entire assets so that even factors revenue outside youtube.

What is the channel through which the income comes in, Bros use your head na. There is big difference from making money through YouTub and being paid by YouTube
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by 404Dev: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

What is the channel through which the income comes in, Bros use your head na. There is big difference from making money through YouTub and being paid by YouTube
This is the link you posted

Go through it please.

It is even stated that number 1 there owns a cosmetic brand and other businesses and that surely adds up to his networth.

What I said is last year 2020 the highest anyone earned through YouTube is 29.5m (which is a fact you can verify) which was in response to a guy who said some youtubers make 200m from youtube every year.

So I really don't know how networth got into the conversation to warrant a back forth
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ekez(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
404Dev:
B
And just a piece of advice life is way bigger than childish nnamdi kanu vs buhari banters.
mumu man
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ekez(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
404Dev:

How does this hold any relevance to what you quoted?
mumu man
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by Ynix(m): 8:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
404Dev:

This is the link you posted

Go through it please.

It is even stated that number 1 there owns a cosmetic brand and other businesses and that surely adds up to his networth.

What I said is last year 2020 the highest anyone earned through YouTube is 29.5m (which is a fact you can verify) which was in response to a guy who said some youtubers make 200m from youtube every year.

So I really don't know how networth got into the conversation to warrant a back forth
It's obvious you don't know how media as a business and personal branding works.
Re: Reno Omokri: Buhari Has Turn Reno Omokri Job Now To A Youtuber by xecuter(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Ynix post=107563913]
The truth is $29.5m is the highest ever earned by a youtuber in a single year....I have read about it, saw it online and it's a pure fact.....no youtuber have ever earned $50 millions in a single year talk more of $200 millions....so guys stop the insult and argument please...I beg of you

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Gives Condition To Run For President Under APC In 2023 / Peter Obi And Atiku. The Dilemma PDP Need To Solve Or Be Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.