Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics (1006 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Run In 2027 / I Will Not Run Away If EFCC Invites Me, I Will Honour The Invitation – Wike / Jonathan May Not Run On APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Look in between this duo and pick your next president.

Look, this is what I've seen, what i cannot unsee. As a saying says, fight your enemy without fear but Fear without a backup.

What is fear & backup in this context?
I hope you'll understand as you read between these lines...

One to spite the other
Other to spit a blame game
One to cajole all others
Other to play a plain game

If you don't understand please don't bother. Just watch as Asiwaju win either ways. That game will be played at his backyard, Do you need to guess who will win.
Don't worry, This will resurface in the nearest future.

#2023_Nigeria

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Cholls(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
My brothers and sisters just be careful cuz we now have skilled agent provocateurs on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by OsigweKad1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
thinking that Tinubu will not run doesn't make any sense to me, where are you getting that thought from?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by helinues: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2022
Just some hints.

Subsidy protest might be organised by the then opposition, but the awareness and the protest organisation was done by Cambridge Analytical sister's company ( Consulting and Strategist firm)... And it was successful

How much more about employing them again this time to strategize on how SW as a region would have the presidency

That Osinbajo and Tinubu having interest at the same time na boboring

PrinceOfLagos

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Odin13: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu Must contest...

No excuses.. change of narratives
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by helinues: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
I am expecting the likes of Fayemi, Fayose even Aketi to also join the race. All sponsored by same body.

They act as if the ambition is real while drawing people to their side, converting enemies to friends.

Ambition would be eventually dropped before the primary but the positive side is extra supporters would be gained apart from the main contestant's supporters.

Win win for the region..

Politics na like semo to us, we dey chew am raw

PrinceOfLagos

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Clintifydan(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tambuwal or saraki would be better
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by orikoku: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2022
How I'm I suppose to believe this?
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Truthisunique3: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2022
Waste of time

Buhari doesn't have any thing tinubu or his stooge in his agenda
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Odin13: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
helinues:
I am expecting the likes of Fayemi, Fayose even Aketi to also join the race. All sponsored by same body.

They act as if the ambition is real while drawing people to their side, converting enemies to friends.

Ambition would be eventually dropped before the primary but the positive side is extra supporters would be gained apart from the main contestant's supporters.

Win win for the region..

Politics na like semo to us, we dey chew am raw

Average Yoruba man believes it president of southwest election that their tiny god is contesting..

Imagine crappy ..
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by yyba: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2022
Clintifydan:
Tambuwal or saraki would be better
or asari dokubo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Waste of time

Buhari doesn't have any thing tinubu or his stooge in his agenda
I think you're saying thesame thing this OP is saying undecided
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Ojikutumomiage(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2022
Drabeey:
Look in between this duo and pick your next president.

Look, this is what I've seen, what i cannot unsee. As a saying says, fight your enemy without fear but Fear without a backup.

What is fear & backup in this context?
I hope you'll understand as you read between these lines...

One to spite the other
Other to spit a blame game
One to cajole all others
Other to play a plain game

If you don't understand please don't bother. Just watch as Asiwaju win either ways. That game will be played at his backyard, Do you need to guess who will win.
Don't worry, This will resurface in the nearest future.

#2023_Nigeria

I still don't understand tho embarassed

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by joeyfire(m): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2022
Tinubu wants to be President badly but he will drop out when it's clear he's going to be disgraced

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2022
joeyfire:
Tinubu wants to be President badly but he will drop out when it's clear he's going to be disgraced

Not fear of been disgraced, it is Politics
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by joeyfire(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2022
Drabeey:

Not fear of been disgraced, it is Politics

I hear you grin
Re: Tinubu Will Not Run, Just Politics by helinues: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2022
Odin13:

Average Yoruba man believes it president of southwest election that their tiny god is contesting..

Imagine crappy ..

We believe we have what it takes to win the presidency.. Not like some people with no balls.. They would rather prefer to be second fiddle

PrinceOfLagos

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Fume As Buhari Donates $1m =580 million naira to Afghanistan / Why Peter Obi Is MAD / EFCC Probes Amaechi. Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.