Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,805 members, 7,851,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Favorite Upcoming Movie - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favorite Upcoming Movie (699 Views)

Any Upcoming Movie Auditions In Asaba? Pls Alert Me! / 50 Cent Loses Weight In His Upcoming Movie Pix / 50 Cent Lost A Lot Of Weight For His Upcoming Movie "things Fall Apart"pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favorite Upcoming Movie by sanjaysing: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2011
there are so many movie are going to release in just few days.i watched the trailer of some movies.i watched the trailer of Super 8 movie.It looking good so i am going to download Super 8 movie.i hope this movie is more entertaining as i watched in the trailer.
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by iice(f): 2:11am On Jun 09, 2011
Super 8 definitely.
Gotta wait longer for Melancholia.
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by obinna5000(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2011
@iice
SUPER 8 debuts at UK cinemas in August. undecided Why? angry

@topic
That word 'upcoming' is big because I have a lot I'm anticipating to see both this year and next year.

I'll list some anyway:
- Super 8
- Green Lantern
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Captain America - The First Avenger
- Cowboys and Aliens
- The Adventures of Tintin - Secret of the Unicorn
. . . More coming soon

- The Amazing Spider-Man
- Superman- The Man of Steel
- The Dark Knight Rises
- John Carter of Mars
- The Hobbit part 1

Let me just stop here for now.
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by Jayboy124: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
Just wanna watch The Tree of Life and Midnight in Paris. Maybe Kiss and Tell as well.
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by unphilaz(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2011
How about Priest, i saw the advert on silverbird.
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by amblors(m): 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2011
Has to be DARK KNIGHT RISES
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2011
[size=13pt]World of the Dead: The Zombie Diaries

I'll like to see this one soon. . . . grin
[/size]
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by Andrew7: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2011
My favorite upcoming movie is Transformers 3, I watched the last two and it was great and I hope this will be even better.
Re: Favorite Upcoming Movie by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2011
cool cool cool

Andrew7:

My favorite upcoming movie is Transformers 3, I watched the last two and it was great and I hope this will be even better.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Favorite Movie Quotes And Lines Of Dialogue, / Screenwriting, Producing And Directing Workshop / Teen Wolf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.