Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ceo Swank Integrated Concept Ltd, Chief Frank Ewuzie Bags Honorary Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ceo Swank Integrated Concept Ltd, Chief Frank Ewuzie Bags Honorary Degree (364 Views)

Oil Tycoon, Jim Okolo Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From European-american Uni / Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / Godspower Oshodin Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Top Swiss Business School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceo Swank Integrated Concept Ltd, Chief Frank Ewuzie Bags Honorary Degree by Ossy680: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Chief Dr Frank Ewuzie, CEO Swank Integrated Concept Ltd and Swank Concept Foundation Bags a Honorary Degree of Doctor of Science in Business Management and Corporate Governance from the European-American University of Kingdom of Bunyoro and Republic of Panama.

Speaking after receiving the award, Chief Dr Frank Ewuzie who expressed gratitude for recognising his success to God Almighty and hard work.

It is interesting that you have accessed my contribution in my home country Nigeria and the World at large and found me worthy of this Honorary Degree Award and Recognition.

Most importantly, that I am honoured in an area of Business Management where I have taken to the next level.

I confidently say that one thing that has kept me going is hard work and believing in my abilities.

Congratulations!!!

We confirmed... it's indeed a Honorary Award well deserved.

(1) (Reply)

The Turning Point And Other Plays / Reviews On Caleb And Crawford Universities / Pls I Need Someone To Teach Me Affiliate Marketing Or Digital Copywriting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.