Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You (505 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / BREAKING: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Arrested For Fraud In UK / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by ChristCFASM: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
THIS IS THE VOICE OF GOD FROM HIS MOUTHPIECE THROUGH HIS CHURCH ( CHRIST FOR ALL SOULS MINISTRIES )
I was mandated by God to deliver this message to Pastor CHRIS OYAKHILOME (CHRIST EMBASSY) AND YOU
https://www.facebook.com/CFASMinternational/
God took me to Christ Embassy (Chris Oyakhilome). God said, I should look at Chris Oyakhilome thoroughly, God said, there's a wrong teaching in his indoctrination.

The Lord said is gathering a whole lot of people for the hell fire through his wrong teachings.
The Lord said, he speaks when I have not spoken, he's dragging himself through mire not me says the Lord.

The Lord said I should look at the church,
then, I saw unclean spirit in his church and I said to God that what's the meaning of this, He said there are establishment that God does not established in his ministry. The ministry is pushes people to hell fire.

Then, I move further, I saw this man in another gathering and the Lord said I should tell him that he should come out because he is on the path to hell fire.
God said, I should tell him that, He's not the one dwelling in him. He doesn't know me, he worn a filthy clothe.

Thus says the Holy one of Israel, Chris, your hasn't profited me, you're leading people astray through your wrong teaching.
The ministry is full of worldliness, you have turned the church of God to harlots hub, you're pursuing the things of this world, come out from darkness,

Thus says the Lord, gather for me, the church you established is not in line with my way.

Thus says the Lord, you're using your self knowledge in piloting the church instead of the wisdom of God.

Thus says the Holy one of Israel, there is uncleanness spirit in you. Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord. Act 3:9
Thus says the Lord, if you fail to amend, I visit your church mightily. I will allow occurrence in the church for them to know that I'm the Living God. I have brought out cane and sword to chastise the church say the Lord.

Thus says the Lord, I sent you out to win souls to my kingdom but you're profiting and populating the kingdom of darkness.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel, cry for your mistakes, go back to the drawing board and restructure this church in line with my way.

And to all the people establishing church in this similar way, it is a direct path to Hell fire.
Repent, this is the voice of God to this generation in this perilous time.

Kindly, rebroadcast and share till message reaches him.

https://www.facebook.com/CFASMinternational/
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Bruno3000(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
I believe you.
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Ola17: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bruno3000:
I believe you.

Just like that?
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by UncleDaddy2017(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oyibo ton baje baje.
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Adamgeneral12: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ni kukuru ede, olorun n'ife Chris onyakilome, if this is true.

But op shebi na God send you, why can't you go and locate him and inform him?
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by petra1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
ChristCFASM:

Thus says the Holy one of Israel, Chris, your hasn't profited me, you're leading people astray through your wrong teaching.

What is the wrong teaching. Why moo ot annalise them In the light of the light of the bible. Instead of using the name of God to prophesy your bible and biases.

Maybe you're right. Kindly analyse the erroneous teaching he did and show the light from the bible
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Bruno3000(m): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ola17:

Just like that?
I've also done my research and observation. C.E. is more like a cult.
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Ola17: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bruno3000:
I've also done my research and observation. C.E. is more like a cult.

Which church isn’t like a cult then?
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Bruno3000(m): 1:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Ola17:

Which church isn’t like a cult then?
Few. Most of these popular churches are occultic centers. Trust me.
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Bruno3000:
Few. Most of these popular churches are occultic centers. Trust me.
There is no such thing as few. All churches are of men pretending in the name of God hence a kind of cult. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Bruno3000(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as few. All churches are of men pretending in the name of God hence a kind of cult. undecided
I disagree. When I say occultic they serve Satan prophesy falsely but claim they are doing God's work. Just acts of the apostles, then compare their lifestyle to today's churches (esp in Nigeria).

Don't u know that some pastors bury charms and other stuffs on their alters to draw members? Some are even members of the Illuminati/free mason. Are u not aware? Thats occultism not Christianity.
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Kobojunkie: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Bruno3000:
I disagree. When I say occultic they serve Satan prophesy falsely but claim they are doing God's work. Just acts of the apostles, then compare their lifestyle to today's churches (esp in Nigeria).

Don't u know that some pastors bury charms and other stuffs on their alters to draw members? Some are even members of the Illuminati/free mason. Are u not aware? Thats occultism not Christianity.
According to Jesus Christ, all of your Pastors are false teachers and false prophets... the very one's He Warned you of. So while you are busy trying to figure out which ones are good According to your own standard, Jesus Christ already told you that none of meet His standard because they are all of them the thief who come to you to steal, kill and destroy you in His name.. undecided
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Bruno3000(m): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, all of your Pastors are false teachers and false prophets... the very one's He Warned you of. So while you are busy trying to figure out which ones are good According to your own standard, Jesus Christ already told you that none of meet His standard because they are all of them the thief who come to you to steal, kill and destroy you in His name.. undecided
Haaa... Bible reference please. How can u say ALL of them are bad? Which Jesus Christ told u that? grin
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bruno3000:
Haaa... Bible reference please. How can u say ALL of them are bad? Which Jesus Christ told u that? grin
Please endeavor to spend time reading through the Gospels for your own souls sake. undecided
Re: This Is The Voice Of God To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy And You by fyneguy: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bruno3000:

Lol the irony of this crap is that Pastor Chris is exposing the Free Masons and its likes and they are fighting him in various countries. How do you expose the cult you "belong to"? Make it make sense.

(1) (Reply)

Iron Sent Down? Another Quran Science Miracle Debunked? / Judgments / If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.