Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... (499 Views)

Why Did The Name Jesus Replace Yeshua / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus' / Can Somebody Explain To Me How We Arrived At The Name "Jesus"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2022
If the name Jesus offends you, well... tongue

1 Like

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by duro4chang(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2022
Make I add my own o

1 Like

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Ud70(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2022
Jesus Jesus

2 Likes

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Mickykarim: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
JESUS IS LORD.

HE IS THE WAY
HE ISTHE TRUTH
HE IS THE LIFE

You need to have HIM.

3 Likes

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by angelEmade: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Make I add my own o
Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by lecowas: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2022
duro4chang:
Make I add my own o

Make I add my own

LORD JESUS

The person below me, Help me loud am abeg cheesy
Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by duro4chang(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2022
lecowas:

Make I add my own
LORD JESUS
The person below me, Help me loud am abeg cheesy
Lord Jesus.

1 Like

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Singing
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus.
But refuses to discuss what he taught with your neighbours it's stupidity even Jesus himself will deny you!

"This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines". Matthew 15:8-9

Your refusal to discuss Jesus with Courz shows you only say "Lord Lord" but you're not ready to do the will of God {Matthew 7:19-21} which is share the teachings of Christ with everyone around you! Matthew 17:5 smiley

2 Likes

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2022
Publicity Stunts
Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Courz: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Unnecessary Jargons!

Why did Watchtower, in the Secret Elders Book that JWs are NOT allowed to see, (Shepherd the Flock book) say Child P@rnography is not Child Sexual Abuse? Why is it that a person who views or possesses such content is liable to spending years in Prison by the court of law BUT Watchtower says it is not a serious offence unless the person repeats it several times before a judicial committee is formed whereas, JWs who commit fornication /Adultery get immediate judicial committee?

1 Like

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2022
Jesus is God!

1 Like

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2022
Courz:

Why did Watchtower, in the Secret Elders Book that JWs are NOT allowed to see, (Shepherd the Flock book) say Child P@rnography is not Child Sexual Abuse? Why is it that a person who views or possesses such content is liable to spending years in Prison by the court of law BUT Watchtower says it is not a serious offence unless the person repeats it several times before a judicial committee is formed whereas, JWs who commit fornication /Adultery get immediate judicial committee?

I know JW is the only problem of your life but do you now agree with OLAADEGBU'S post on the Cross and Jesus being your God? cheesy

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Courz: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Unnecessary Jargons!

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Cry cry baby!
Please share the latest news with your friends that the European Court yesterday sanctioned Russian for persecution of JWs! wink

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Cry cry baby!
Please share the latest news with your friends that the European Court yesterday sanctioned Russian for persecution of JWs! wink

It is evident that the name of Jesus offends you and that's why you're here to derail this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

It is evident that the name of Jesus offends you and that's why you're here to derail this thread.

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy
The name offends yet there's no single post of mine where i will not say one or two reasons why people should believe (trust) in Jesus of Nazareth.
Come on preach what you know about Jesus to Courz (your brother) in the atheistic school of thought! cheesy
Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Courz: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy
The name offends yet there's no single post of mine where i will not say one or two reasons why people should believe (trust) in Jesus of Nazareth.
Come on preach what you know about Jesus to Courz (your brother) in the atheistic school of thought! cheesy

1 Like

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Courz: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

I said it in a thread. The moment the name of Jesus is mentioned or Jesus is praised, JWs immediately imagine Jesus in competition with God. The same Jesus that was praised all over heaven in the book of Revelation. The same Jesus the 24 elders worshipped in Revelations. They are reasoning exactly how Watchtower wants them to reason. Like Antichrists. The problem is, they don't know that is how they sound when they speak.

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Courz:

Oteneaaron (Courz) everyone can see how bitter you are towards Jehovah's Witnesses but now OLAADEGBU your so called brother from another mother is talking about Jesus of Nazareth. So instead of killing yourself with the bitterness tell us what you know about Jesus of Nazareth! cheesy

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Courz: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Bunch of delusional rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀DẸ̀! cheesy

We are not talking about angel Michael here so carry your Watchtower magazine to another thread! angry

2 Likes

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

We are not talking about angel Michael here so carry your Watchtower magazine to another thread! angry

Leave what others say about Jesus and tell Courz what he should believe about Jesus of Nazareth because he doesn't even agree that Jesus exist at all! cheesy

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Courz: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Always typing trash

Why are your fellow Freemason JWs in this video admiting to Jehovah being Lucifer and that you JWs don't know that but only they know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

1 Like

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
No controversy on one fact though many just utter it but can't adequately defend it however let everyone know that:
Jesus is Lord! smiley
Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
His Name is Jesus!

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:32am On Jun 09, 2022
Jesus is the King of kings

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2022

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jesus Is My Everything

Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by Maynman: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Only if you know that your Jesus Christ is Judas of Galilee. cheesy
Re: If The Name Jesus Offends You, Well... by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jesus Is King!

(1) (Reply)

Is Hijab Compulsory In Islam? / Fulfilling Your Destiny - Part 1 / BREAKING: EXCITEMENT AS Deborah-paul Enenche Sets To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.