Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him (5888 Views)

I Have Been Doing Odd Jobs So I Can Invest Into My Music Career - Ozonna Soludo / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Blacknote: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
His musician son that we've not heard any song he did, they shouldn't divert funds through this channel o
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by FarahAideed: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Soludos son is gay?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by ThinkSmarter: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Can you stop judging by his looks?
but the personality of people are tied around their looks.
And that is why psychologists are employed in crime investigation/Detection
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I guess both parents were out there chasing money,now see the result on his son(looks weird).Husband's stop pushing your wife out to hustle like you else the effect will be on your children.Let your wife give care while you take full charge of providing for the family.
he lives abroad. No one cares about looks there’s

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
ednut1:
he lives abroad. No one cares about looks there’s
Where he lives does not matter,he's African, We are Africans and as such he must behave like one.
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by southernbelle(f): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Did he come to Nigeria to partake in the elections?
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by ednut1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where he lives does not matter,he's African, We are Africans and as such he must behave like one.
pele o moral police. What is even wrong with his looks if i may ask
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
but the personality of people are tied around their looks.
And that is why psychologists are employed in crime investigation/Detection
Personality of people are not tied around their looks that's a primitive thinking.. what are you gonna say about Messi who is a footballer and has tattoos..?
And when it comes to the part of psychologist you mentioned that's body language they ascertain not looks..
Think smart man stop thinking like someone whose mental capacity to comprehend things is tied to spiritual and moral way..
I wouldn't wanna be explaining things you are expected to know at your level.. think outside the box man cos there are many people around you whose look you might not like but are doing great..
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Banmeallday: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This dude might be a homo

Congrats to chukwuma soludo, he's the only viable alternative that can take anambra to the promise Land.

LOL homo.....
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
With all the money the guy still get patch patch face lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmm

His face not urs

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by udede(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Charles Soludo has a good profile, it is only right for his son to have a better profile and not some junkie looking son.Before you govern a state make sure you govern your house well first.
so a musician is not doing something worthwhile.
Truely you live in stone age, do you really know what it takes God to create one creative artist ?
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by JOemmy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't know why most great men don't give birth to children that follow after their footsteps?
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by tnerro1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
This one resemble him mama, no need for DNA grin
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by TotoGame(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm really disappointed in what I'm seeing

His son looks more like a "kpontus-pirate" only igbos will understand that word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Zenithh: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Looks like a weirdo. Set Olumide grin
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by ThinkSmarter: 11:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Personality of people are not tied around their looks that's a primitive thinking.. what are you gonna say about Messi who is a footballer and has tattoos..?
And when it comes to the part of psychologist you mentioned that's body language they ascertain not looks..
Think smart man stop thinking like someone whose mental capacity to comprehend things is tied to spiritual and moral way..
I wouldn't wanna be explaining things you are expected to know at your level.. think outside the box man cos there are many people around you whose look you might not like but are doing great..
U displayed so much arrogance in your bid to get me schooled but alas! You flopped.
Check your understanding of the English words: personality and psychology below.
Itiboribo just dey form learned man on top my mention #lol Kam' nwetekwe gi, Onye eriri eri.
Next other time,do remember to employ decorum and civility when making ur submissions or correcting someone.

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 13, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
U displayed so much arrogance in your bid to get me schooled but alas! You flopped.
Check your understanding of the English words: personality and psychology below.
Itiboribo just dey form learned man on top my mention #lol Kam' nwetekwe gi, Onye eriri eri.
Next other time,do remember to employ decorum and civility when making ur submissions or correcting someone.
So tell me through your "understanding of English"are you right or wrong?
Are people's personality tied to their looks?
You can't judge someone personality by their looks it's so bad and it's not ok..make a research on what psychologist do not checking dictionary meaning that contradict yourself..
It's fun to learn man..just that some ain't willing to learn..
Stop being judgemental man and get yourself up.. undecided
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by ThinkSmarter: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You can't judge someone personality by their looks it's so bad and it's not ok..make a research on what psychologist do not checking dictionary meaning that contradict yourself..
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by chiefobdk2: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
I was expecting someone who is making headways academically with different awards both locally and internationally or someone who is making a remarkable impact in the business world and not someone looking like a junkie with some yeye piercings.
this wasn't wat I expected of you
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by ThinkSmarter: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

U re just trying to guilt trip me with this your "stop being judgemental"
U weren't wholly correct on your understanding of personality and psychology.
One's Personality is strongly tied to one's look
Psychology uses both looks and body language to decipher human behaviour.
Can you vote a heavily tattooed ,earrings wearing man with dreadlocks as your governor or president?
Won't you have mixed feelings when you encounter a girl with tattoos, nose and multiple ear piercing.
Wearing a ripped jeans and see through top with sprayed hair?
Answer yourself.
Happy Sunday Bro.
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
U re just trying to guilt trip me with this your "stop being judgemental"
U weren't wholly correct on your understanding of personality and psychology.
One's Personality is strongly tied to one's look
Psychology uses both looks and body language to decipher human behaviour.
Can you vote a heavily tattooed ,earrings wearing man with dreadlocks as your governor or president?
Won't you have mixed feelings when you encounter a girl with tattoos, nose and multiple ear piercing.
Wearing a ripped jeans and see through top with sprayed hair?
Answer yourself.
Happy Sunday Bro.

I ain't talking about voting man..I am talking about being judgemental..
I am correcting you for the second time "one's personality is not tied to his looks"..
I don't have an issue with people who does all those things you mentioned cos it doesn't define a person..
I asked you a question about Messi's tattoo but you declined to give me an answer...
You don't judge people by their look it's wrong..
Many are born with dreadlocks so you gonna say they are automatically bad ..many draw tattoos Cos of their work..
Celebrities wear ripped jeans so you gonna say their bad..?
I am not seeing any logical point you are trying to make rather than passing out comment on people through their looks .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku, Candidates Who Have Boycotted Presidential Debates / Woye Gives Advice To New Federal Ministers / Hilda Williams For Lagos State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.