Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Hon Ezeasor Kingsley Ebubechukwuzo Congratulates Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Ezeasor Kingsley Ebubechukwuzo Congratulates Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo On (147 Views)

Peter Obi Names Prof. Charles Okigbo As Campaign Spokesperson (Photo) / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Ezeasor Kingsley Ebubechukwuzo Congratulates Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo On by Nature046(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
I convey my hearty congratulations to the Anambra State Governor elect Prof, Charles Chukwuma Soludo and his Deputy Hon Dr. Onyeka Ibezim on their landslide victory recorded in the just concluded election.

It is indeed a victory for all lovers of true democracy and indeed the good people of Anambra . This is a litmus test for our nascent democracy.

Nigerians are showing we are coming of age and the stage is gradually looking brighter for future elections.

Soludo's first term in office will bring development to the good people of Ndi Anambra which earned him a well deserved victory.

This is indeed a lesson and reminder to all political office holders to work in accordance with people-oriented programs at the grass-root levels to bring about the much desired catalyst for social and economic development. I urge the incumbent member to be magnanimous in victory and the other aspirants should cooperate and work in harmony with him to hasten development.

I also want to appreciate the INEC official, the observer's the security agencies, and all those that ensured peace and orderliness towards the success of this historic election.

Deus ergo est, ut magis serviat mihi in populum

Once again, Congratulations Prof Cee Cee Soludo
Congratulations good people of Anambra

Hon Ezeasor Ebubechukwuzo Kingsley

Re: Hon Ezeasor Kingsley Ebubechukwuzo Congratulates Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo On by dollynnn(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
This one all of them are sending congratulatory messages. We know where they are headed

(1) (Reply)

*nigeria’s FIRS Chairman, Muhammad Nami, Elected CATA President / Strategic Leadership Helped Nigeria Tackle Covid-19 Pandemic - Osinbajo / Best Way To Solve Nigeria's Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.