Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba (35217 Views)

Video Of Fulani Cows Killed In Anambra By ESN / Chief-of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru Dies In Air Crash / Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by ivolt: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

I only pity the airman that flew the bomber jet. More pity if he is a southerner.

What kind of command were you obeying that made you kill the first and second cousins of the GCFR?
You know nothing about the military.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Lovenorth: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good if really they belonged to bandits
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mourning Day in Northern Nigeria.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by olisefom: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
How? 1,500 cows in one place? Compensation strategy.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by chariisGRACE(m): 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
ivolt:
You know nothing about the military.
It's very obvious. I'm a watery civilian.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by mordred44: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dem dey show us map of naija instead of d pix of 1500 cows.... Its well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by LivingTribunal: 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
dre11:
The incident had forced hundreds of Fulani herders to move towards Cameroon with their herds.

A resident of Takum, Yakubu Rabiu, said cow meat is now everywhere in Takum and being sold at cheap rate.

Ohhh well
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Whereas here in Abuja dey will cut 4pics of meat ask you to bring 500h, when u reach huz put am for your soup u will be looking for your meat inside soup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by SenatePresdo(m): 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lies Nigeria Airforce doesn't have any aircraft that can deliver the kind of ordnance needed to kill 1500 cow in a single airstrike...Even the B 1 Lancer super bomber doesn't have that kind of kill numbers when using conventional munition.. there is nothing our Alpha jets or Chengdus or Tucanos can pack in a single aircraft that can kill 1500 cows in a single sortie

Aircraft machine gun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by captianfreeman(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Another excuse to do giveaway for herdsmen.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by KillIgbohoN0W: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
dre11:
A resident of Takum, Yakubu Rabiu, said cow meat is now everywhere in Takum and being sold at cheap rate.

grin grin
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by J3susFr3ak: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
Lies Nigeria Airforce doesn't have any aircraft that can deliver the kind of ordnance needed to kill 1500 cow in a single airstrike...Even the B 1 Lancer super bomber doesn't have that kind of kill numbers when using conventional munition.. there is nothing our Alpha jets or Chengdus or Tucanos can pack in a single aircraft that can kill 1500 cows in a single sortie

I agree. This looks like a desperate manufactured story to make the primitive Fulanis look like "victims".

It's a desperate shopping for "sympathy" here in order to launder their image from their well known ingrained terroristic habits that is way
past rehabilitation by now...

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Comedian2019: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
BMCs will have sleepless nights because of this.

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Gunayo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

That's good.

It's a win-win situation for everyone.

Meat everywhere
The jet pilot is happy
Christians are happy
Muslims are happy

Buhari is sad.
You sure? Muslims are not happy oooo
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Nnemuka(f): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
As from next week, expect killings of human beings in Taraba which will be reported as "farmer, herder clash"...
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Comedian2019: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
mordred44:
Dem dey show us map of naija instead of d pix of 1500 cows.... Its well
Audio cows grin

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Splitmind: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
SEE! I SAID IT!

Fulanis are under attack in Nigeria!!!

When they retaliate nobody should complain!
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Czario: 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
I shudder to think what this clumsy NAF Would do in populated areas like Lagos
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by aryzgreat: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
We all ran for our lives and took cover under big trees and within minutes we countered about 700 cows dead and that was the first strike,” Sadu said

Illiterate fulani herder counts 700 cows within minutes, as in programmed computer

Like Tinubu, I ask where are the cows? Any pictures of the dead 1500 cows? No herder killed but 1500 cows were killed.

These ones are looking for Buhari's grant and compensation

Liar MOREharmMADE

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by DisLifeSha: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have facebook for sale

Payperboii:
Facebook account
WeChat accounts
Needed for purchase
+1(913) 346-1513
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Don't know how to laugh in fulani, would have done so.

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Angelfrost(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is a national disaster... Y'all have just broken Buhari's heart! cry
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Biodun556(m): 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
baralatie:
Obviously the settlement was harbouring bandits and either protecting them or were harbouring boko Haram informants tactical members!
The alleged cows were used as cover!

The cows are probably used as shield by bandits
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by wallrichy: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
I only pity the chief of airstaff for allowing such to happen to Buhari grandchildren. BUHARI will make him court martial the guy that piloted that aircraft and got his grandchildren killed. It's going to be the end for the Yoruba Chief Of Airstaff....mark my word.....Fulani no dey joke with their pikin

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by aeronot(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is a very odd country. Is it that the airstrikes didn't kill human beings or injure anyone? It's cows that makes the headlines. Quite odd

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Maconstruct(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
I reasoned such. However dey could trample on their young In chaos. D herders might also have added kano state formula to gain more compensation.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Shusher: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Fighter jets are gradually turning out to be a curse for us under Buhari.

from IDP camps in Borno, passenger boats in Rivers, communities in Yobe and now Fulani herdsmen settlement, how long will the government continue using defenseless citizens as target practice ?

I hope nearby villages take note of this because Fulani neither forgive nor forget !

Just shut up!

Was it the neighbouring villages that sent a fighter jet to bomb them?

Likely a disgruntled Benue state indigene in the Air Force who is tired and frustrated of the carnage the fulani are causing in the state.

The Fulani are on overdrive in that state. I don't support such actions but at this rate more attacks might come against Fulani from other disgruntled tribes.

They should tread carefully and stop their violence else they are looking to be wiped out.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by badoh(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
See lies from the pit of hell. Why round figure? Why not 1274. When we were very young, we normally hear that hausas and fulanis are very honest people but we can now see that na lie. They have first class in corruption and lie.

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by Aurelius1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Expect twice the same amount of human lives to follow. These guys are blood thirsty.
Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by EmekaBlue(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don tire for wailing
buhari worst president in current times

1 Like

Re: 1500 Cows Killed In Air Strike In Taraba by dalass(f): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Believe this and you would believe anything

Who kills 1500 pack of cows, you think that number and movement isn't noticeable from afar

This is just an avenue to splash compensation to some fulanis in myetti Allah

Pics Dem no give una to see

Exactly my thoughts.. A whole 1500 cows?

A big fat lie. No human died? Yet they still left their cattle there for further airstrikes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army To Begin ‘Exercise Egwu Eke’ II In Abia, Anambra, Enugu On Friday / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election / The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.