Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) (2237 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Victor Idahosa: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy With Charm Loaded Inside A Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
VIDEO: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses After He Started Behaving Strangely

A young lady has confessed to be using charm (voodoo) on her boyfriend to control him and do whatever she asked him to do.

In a video that surfaced online, the girl made her confession in Yoruba dialect.

She revealed that the charm was just to make the boyfriend stay with her and remain faithful to her alone.

Unfortunately, it went wrong as it made the guy to develop a violent nature, destroying things.

Some of the guy’s friends, noticed the development of their friend and confronted the girl, which made her to confess.
She said the herbalist who did the voodoo for her, only told her it would make him very loyal to her.

See comments from users;

emmybamsh @mhiz_slimmzy_01 she live in Agbede close to Itaoluwo….

She didn’t do it for love as claimed but to dey collect all the money wey the poor 21 years old dey cash out!She don carry person money run before too cos na hookup the werey dey do! It’s just greed

dayoveronique @ranzzykhali she jazzed her bf and he started misbehaving in an abnormal way. Those guys talking at the background observed it and got hold of the girl to confess. So she confessed saying, ‘the jazz man didn’t tell her that the jazz was gonna make him get furious and break things’

iam_holaplenty @glorious_hairven the girl and her mom locked her boy.friend with charm like yahoo boy dey locked their clients . So the charm is now affecting the guy he’s not normal again

Watch video below
https://loadedpulse.com/video-girl-who-locked-her-21-year-old-boyfriend-with-charm-confesses-after-he-started-behaving-strangely/

Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by 55truth: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
embarassed
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na bad thing dey cause war

Yoruba proverb
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Everything is not vodoo ,Sometimes some Nigeria girls need to learn how to love from the white people
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by Boogyman557: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Holly Gram cool if 2 sey dat guy de kush weed, tell me how jazz 1 take hold am. WTF MAN
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by papaeme: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm shocked men are scarce

Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by DoctorDree(m): 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wahala be like Bubu government
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by ChiefSosa(m): 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
She looks like an Ostrich with braids.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by MITCHELL96: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
In Tems Voice, Crazy things are happening grin grin
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by paulolee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
omor tinz de happen oo...the gee don see chance to pin all him generational n lifetime failures n bad luck ontop dt bea action..
even if the voodoo no work as believed, all go conclude say naim make d guy life no go as planned
am not supporting d bea or supporting voodoo o, all am saying is dt people should try n accept blames for dier actions..

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by Das1mama: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool if 2 sey dat guy de kush weed, tell me how jazz 1 take hold am. WTF MAN
Guy be reasonable for once or just pretend to be; abeg no vex i knw say is not easy but try.
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by Disclaimer12: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
The guy dey irritating I swear ! Trying so hard to be popular but using the wrong pattern ! I normally don't read his comment coz most times it's so irritating
Das1mama:
Guy be reasonable for once or just pretend to be; abeg no vex i knw say is not easy but try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Disclaimer12:
The guy dey irritating I swear ! Trying so hard to be popular but using the wrong pattern ! I normally don't read his comment coz most times it's so irritating

grin grin grin
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by TotoGame(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some girls are just evil ....that's why I don't have mercy on them while banging the hell outta their tennage pussies
Re: Girl Who Locked Her 21-year-old Boyfriend With Charm, Confesses (VIDEO) by Alexxxxadrewv: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
TotoGame:
Some girls are just evil ....that's why I don't have mercy on them while banging the hell outta their tennage pussies

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Shocking News: Missing Moon In Nigeria. / Two Robbers Burnt To Death In Calabar (graphic Photos + Videos) / See Faces Of Youths Who Renounced Membership Of Different Cult In Imota– Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.