Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,390 members, 7,839,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! (1205 Views)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Bible Prophecy Fulfilled: Where The Carcase is, There The Eagles Gathered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
LordReed:

Yes now, no choice but to wait for your imaginary friend. LoLz.

Normal. Tenants must wait to see their Landlord.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by sonmvayina(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

So, sonmvayina you have not figured out how to spot a fake and from the genuine?

This is serious oh...
So you mean you can't see pass the deception?

There is no connection between jesus and the creator of the universe..

Just obey God's divine laws whether you learnt from the Metu neter or the Torah..

Leave worshipping a myth alone.

Jesus is a mythological creation much like persus or Dionysius..etc. they are all sons of Zeus..
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2022
sonmvayina:

There is no connection between jesus and the creator of the universe..

Just obey God's divine laws whether you learnt from the Metu neter or the Torah..

Leave worshipping a myth alone.

Jesus is a mythological creation much like persus or Dionysius..etc. they are all sons of Zeus..

The fact that you are blind and accept the lies which enemies of God must tell has no connection with the fact that I see and know how to find Truths.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:03am On Feb 08, 2023
See, another prophecy, the hardness of buying and selling, is fulfilled

God is near.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
The devils have started blaspheming again. God must have moved closer

Come O Lord and avenge Thyself anf destroy thou, thy enemies with ceaseless wrath
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:24am On Dec 08, 2023
More blasphemies again! O sweet. The Lord is Closer in Coming.

Come O Lord and avenge Thyself anf destroy thou, thy enemies with ceaseless wrath and hot hot vengeance for Thyself and for all of us standing for you since Abel.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
More blasphemies again! O sweet. The Lord is Closer in Coming.

Come O Lord and avenge Thyself anf destroy thou, thy enemies with ceaseless wrath and hot hot vengeance for Thyself and for all of us standing for you since Abel.

Bwahahahahaha! Another year has passed and you are still waiting for your imaginary friend. LoLz. That is 2 years since your OP. Nigh don turn far. LMAO!
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Another year has passed and you are still waiting for your imaginary friend. LoLz. That is 2 years since your OP. Nigh don turn far. LMAO!

Near, is not far. All the signs are showing that He is coming nearer and nearer. And the more you devis wail, the more it means He is near. grin

And everyone is feeling it, even the movies have started telling people that the beast is coming. grin

The signs are screaming and getting louder for as a dry pot would not crackle and his unless fire is under it so do devils complain and blaspheme because their end is Near. grin grin grin

Rejoice all ye servants of God for the devils we see, we shall see them carried off to their everlasting punishments.

For The Lord cometh with great anger and with hot hot vengeance to permanently wipe away all His enemies who also are our enemies forever and ever and ever and ever.

So hold on ye servants of The Most High and endure still and stand in your overcome, for The Lord draweth nigh as you see the devils are blaspheming in pain and loss as was prophecied.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 6:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Near, is not far. All the signs are showing that He is coming nearer and nearer. And the more you devis wail, the more it means He is near. grin

And everyone is feeling it, even the movies have started telling people that the beast is coming. grin

The signs are screaming and getting louder for as a dry pot would not crackle and his unless fire is under it so do devils complain and blaspheme because their end is Near. grin grin grin

Rejoice all ye servants of God for the devils we see, we shall see them carried off to their everlasting punishments.

For The Lord cometh with great anger and with hot hot vengeance to permanently wipe away all His enemies who also are our enemies forever and ever and ever and ever.

So hold on ye servants of The Most High and endure still and stand in your overcome, for The Lord draweth nigh as you see the devils are blaspheming in pain and loss as was prophecied.

November 2024 here we come. LMFAO!
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

November 2024 here we come. LMFAO!

Doesn't matter. But by November 2024 He would definitely be much much closer maybe even to the discerning, they could hear the sound of His Horses hoofs accoming or see His Dust from afar.

But it don't matter as long as we know that He is Coming and Everyday He Comes nearer.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Doesn't matter. But by November 2024 He would definitely be much much closer maybe even to the discerning, they could hear the sound of His Horses hoofs accoming or see His Dust from afar.

But it don't matter as long as we know that He is Coming and Everyday He Comes nearer.

I guess Jesus is in orbit of the earth then, always approaching, never landing. LMAO! let's break out the telescopes to see how close he is. Which direction should we look?
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

I guess Jesus is in orbit of the earth then, always approaching, never landing. LMAO! let's break out the telescopes to see how close he is. Which direction should we look?

Don't stress yourself. Viewing is only open to a select many, so you wait for the Trumpet and the unveiling, that is for you general audience
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't stress yourself. Viewing is only open to a select many, so you wait for the Trumpet and the unveiling, that is for you general audience

Ah he is running stealth. Wonder what he is afraid of. LoLz.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39am On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

Ah he is running stealth. Wonder what he is afraid of. LoLz.

See deflecting grin cheesy grin You are the one afraid
even after He has told everyone He is Coming imcluding the signs and where to look.

Devil pikin nothing for you, the only thing you are gonna get is the shock to your death of the sudenness and unexpectedness of His Arrival. grin grin grin grin. Death and punishment is your portion, so nothing for you after all you love Satan so follow him
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See deflecting grin cheesy grin You are the one afraid
even after He has told everyone He is Coming imcluding the signs and where to look.

Devil pikin nothing for you, the only thing you are gonna get is the shock to your death of the sudenness and unexpectedness of His Arrival. grin grin grin grin. Death and punishment is your portion, so nothing for you after all you love Satan so follow him

Let's bet, till you and I die, Jesus coming soon will remain a story that won't have and will never, come to pass. LoLz.
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

Let's bet, till you and I die, Jesus coming soon will remain a story that won't have and will never, come to pass. LoLz.

Don't care. But I will keep watching His movements till He either arrives or die whichever comes first like that guy in 2012 movie predicting the end world disaster . grin grin grin
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Don't care. But I will keep watching His movements till He either arrives or die whichever comes first like that guy in 2012 movie predicting the end world disaster . grin grin grin

Your death will be sooner than Jesus coming soon. LMFAO!
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

Your death will be sooner than Jesus coming soon. LMFAO!

I Don't care devil grin

I will keep watching His movements till He either arrives or i die whichever comes first like that guy in 2012 movie predicting the end world disaster grin grin grin
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I Don't care devil grin

I will keep watching His movements till He either arrives or i die whichever comes first like that guy in 2012 movie predicting the end world disaster grin grin grin

Why would you care that the Jesus is coming soon story will never be coming to pass, after all it is just a story. You shouldn’t care at all. LMFAO!
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

Why would you care that the Jesus is coming soon story will never be coming to pass, after all it is just a story. You shouldn’t care at all. LMFAO!

Devil, it's signs have already come and are passsing by and since i want you devils wiped out and carried to your prisons of eternal punishments, it's a great pleasure to watch. grin cheesy
Especially the parts where you devils complain with each of His Movement in Coming. O what a delight! grin

Scream devil, scream! grin Your punishment of eternal unending pain draweth nigh! grin grin grin
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Devil, it's signs have already come and are passsing by and since i want you devils wiped out and carried to your prisons of eternal punishments, it's a great pleasure to watch. grin cheesy
Especially the parts where you devils complain with each of His Movement in Coming. O what a delight! grin

Scream devil, scream! grin Your punishment of eternal unending pain draweth nigh! grin grin grin

LoLz. Kolomentalist. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Kolomentalist. Bwahahahahaha!

grin hehehehehehehehe you no get wetin to talk again. grin
Re: God Is Getting Closer! Another Prophecy Fulfilled, As Evidenced By Atheists! by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin hehehehehehehehe you no get wetin to talk again. grin

I still have plenty to say but it'll be lost on you at this point. LoLz.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Masturbate Or Not To Masturbate / Appeals For Non-violence And Peace Negotiations In The Middle East / My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.