Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) (1200 Views)

Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus / 6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / Lies Told By 'Jesus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by jerrymania(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2006
THE RESUME OF JESUS CHRIST

Address: Ephesians 1:20.
Phone: Romans 10:13
(keywords: Christ,Lord,Savior, and Jesus)

Hello, My Name is Jesus The Christ. Many call me Lord! I’ve sent you my resume because I’m seeking the top management position in your heart. Please consider my accomplishments as set forth in my resume.

Qualifications

I founded the earth and established the heavens (see Proverbs 3:19)
I formed man from the dust of the ground (see Genesis 2:7)
I breathed into man the breath of life (see Genesis 2:7)
I redeemed man from the curse of the law (see Galatians 3:13)
The blessing of the Abrahamic Convenant come upon your life through me (see Galatians 3:14)

Occupational Background

I’ve only had one employer (see Luke 2:49)
I’ve never been tardy,absent,disobedient,slothful, or disrespectful.
My employer has nothing but rare reviews for me (see Matthew 3:15-17)

Skills/Work Experiences

Some of my skills and work experiences include:
Empowering the poor to be poor no more, healing the brokenhearted, setting the captives free, healing the sick, restoring sight to the blind and setting at liberty them that that are bruised (see Luke 4:18)
I am a Wonderful Counselor (see Isaiah 9:6)
People who listen to me shall dwell safely and shall not fear evil (see Proverbs 1:33)
Most importantly, I have authority, ability and power to cleanse you of your sins (see 1 John 1:7-9)

Educational Background

I encompass the entire length and breadth of knowledge, wisdom and understanding (see Proverbs 2:6)
In me are hid all of the treasures of wisdom and knowledge (see Colossians 2:3)
My Word is so powerful it has been described as being a lamp unto your feet and light unto your path (see Psalms 119:105)
I can even tell you all of the secrets of your heart (see Psalms 44:21)

Major Accomplishments

I was an active participant in the greatest summit meeting of all time (see Genesis 1:26)
I laid down my life so that you may live (see 2 Corinthians 5:15)
I defeated the arch enemy of God and mankind and made a show of him openly (see Colossians 2:15)
I’ve miracoulously fed the poor, healed the sick, and raised the dead!

There are many more major accomplishments, too many to mention here. You can read them on my website, which is located at www.wordofGod.bible. You don’t need an internet connection or computer to access ny website.

References

Believers worldwide will testify to my divine healing, salvation, deliverance, miracles, restoration, fulfilled prophecies, and spiritual guidance.

Summary

Now you’ve read my resume, I’m confident that I’m the only candidate uniquely qualified to fill this vital position in your heart. In summation, I will properly direct your path (see Proverbs 3:5-6) and lead you into everlasting life (see John 6:47) and I love you unconditionally.
When can I start? Time is of the essence (see Hebrews 3:15).

2 Likes

Re: My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by TV01(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2006
Hired. Oops, deepest apologies my Lord, that should read enthroned. Forever!
Re: My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by KDK(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2006
Hmmm, quite an interesting piece. Atleast una dey use una brain do better thing unlike some yahoo yahoo boys. wink God bless you @ kikanuka.
Re: My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2006
Lovely write up there. Keep it up
wink wink wink
Re: My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by ladex142(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2006
Hmmm, Nice cheesy
Re: My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by MIZIEYA: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2006
[b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#770077]Blinks

Are you sure that's the resume of Jesus? It sounds like the resume of Osiris, Mithras and other male god men,
You may wish to change the references of Ephesisans and other books since jesus wasn't alive after the four gospels and he certainly wasn't alive or a twinkle in his sky daddy's eyes in the old testament: for further reading try the Hebrew Tanach and Torah for confirmation. In fact there is no proof that jesus existed at all excep for hearsay and need I remind you that because of the Council Of Nicea jesus was barely voted as a god,

Strange to have to have a vote on whether jesus or john doe is a god
Re: My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by jerrymania(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2006
@ MIZIEYA
I Dont care about your blind statements.I have the Spirit of Christ in me and he is working in me.I just cry for people like you for God to save your soul, Need i say more? God have mercy on you for blasphemy.
Re: My Resume By Jesus Christ (p.h.d Kingofkings) by agnesoseka: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2007
amen

(1) (Reply)

Dont You Think It Worths It / The People Who Know Their God / Why Are Christians So Judgmental? Doesn't The Bible Say, "do Not Judge"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.