Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? (680 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by Brightgem(f): 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
November 19th is international Men's day.

The Moral Code is sharing a 30 days of content for men. Find this content shared and share your thoughts.

Infertility is not just a woman's business, walk through the journey with your partners. Having infertility issues does not make anyone less of a human.

1 Like

Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by iamtardey: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
lol woman no matter how watery my sperm is ehn, if I fvck her she texting me back 'baby I'm pregnant' ... and I'm fr.
Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by yuping(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
iamtardey:
lol woman no matter how watery my sperm is ehn, if I fvck her she texting me back 'baby I'm pregnant' ... and I'm fr.
Be careful what you say or wish for.

1 Like

Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by thesicilian: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Men really need to stop the ego bullcrap and follow their wives to the gynecologist's. The woman doesn't have to bear the cross all alone when it comes to the issue of trying to conceive.
Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by DICKstractor: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
undecided

I thought men always determine the sex of a child because of the XY chromosomes they posses and the woman only possess XX sex chromosomes

The man can contribute with X or Y if his sex chromosome while the woman contributes one of her X

I stand to be corrected. You know, I never concentrated on our biology class during secondary school. I was busy looking at Ada pant
Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by iamtardey: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
where's the wish here? abi you're just showing off undecided
yuping:

Be careful what you say or wish for.
Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided
I thought men always determine the sex of a child because of the XY chromosomes they posses and the woman only possess XX sex chromosomes
The man can contribute with X or Y if his sex chromosome while the woman contributes one of her X
I stand to be corrected. You know, I never concentrated on our biology class during secondary school. I was busy looking at Ada pant
The topic is on infertility, not gender. undecided
Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by DICKstractor: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The topic is on infertility, not gender. undecided

My bad
Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by prettysassygirl(f): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Nothing spoil,both partners just need to be patient with each other and do the necessary things to achieve their conceiving goals
Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by Oizee(f): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2021
In Naija, when a woman can't conceive, ignorant people automatically put the blames on the woman.....

1 Like

Re: So What If The Lack Of A Child Is From A Man? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
If I release my official spermatozoa into your pot of beans, you as a woman is expected to convert it into a foetus na angry

(1) (Reply)

First Wife Receives BĀ£ating Of Her Life For Making Effort To Stop Husband's Wedd / How Do You Cope In A Face Me And Face You House.. Share Your Experience / I Am About To Lose All My Future Hope Because Of This Particular Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.