Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango (463 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Sika Bofo Opens Money Ritual Church In Ghana, Jesus Favour Chapel International / Pictures Of Winners Chapel International In Maryland, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by prizeless(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
BREAKING NEWS::::

BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO of The Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads from Tollgate, Sango-ota to Idiroko.

May God richly bless his servant, Bishop Oyedepo and the entire leadership of Winners Chapel International.

The road will be used by all Nigerians from all walks of life and all religions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by Commentor: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
CSR.
Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by FreeStuffsNG: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by Opeyemic01: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Commendable...I trust Winners will do quality road than FG would do. The Bishop doesn't take semi-quality work for an answer unlike the federal government and the coruuption-ridden associates
Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by Heroicvic(m): 12:13am On Nov 13, 2021
..Christian are suffering and what makes it worse is that they don't help themselves (I'm a Christian and I will state a situation like that in our church)
I'm from deeper life Bible Church, the church Na low key muti billionaire investment and unlike other congregation they keep their plan and net worth low key... Can you even believe they have the biggest congregation in Africa.
Long story short, in Osun region built a secondary school in agunbelewo osogbo with church money (which means the rich and the poor members contribution)
Well only the pastors and the rich kids are enrolled and this left me wondering why we blame our politicians if the church can be run this way
Why can't they provide scholarships for the average man kids so that they can succeed in life and donate back to the church which will be win win for the congregation at the long run...
I always rebuke my mom anytime she said they were asked to donate any funds in the church
Me I have join the world of since they can't help.. Yes you heard me, I'm into yahoo and I'm doing well and currently securing admission for my self
Go and tell my mummy
Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Nice one.

They can do much more though, if not to help outsiders, at least their own church members, as that would significantly reduce the amount of suffering in the land considering the sheer amount of church members they have.

Acts 4:34-35 (KJV)

Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
Heroicvic:
..Christian are suffering and what makes it worse is that they don't help themselves (I'm a Christian and I will state a situation like that in our church)
I'm from deeper life Bible Church, the church Na low key muti billionaire investment and unlike other congregation they keep their plan and net worth low key... Can you even believe they have the biggest congregation in Africa.
Long story short, in Osun region built a secondary school in agunbelewo osogbo with church money (which means the rich and the poor members contribution)
Well only the pastors and the rich kids are enrolled and this left me wondering why we blame our politicians if the church can be run this way
Why can't they provide scholarships for the average man kids so that they can succeed in life and donate back to the church which will be win win for the congregation at the long run...
I always rebuke my mom anytime she said they were asked to donate any funds in the church
Me I have join the world of since they can't help.. Yes you heard me, I'm into yahoo and I'm doing well and currently securing admission for my self
Go and tell my mummy
[/s]
All these useless long story to justify the fact that you are nothing but a thief.
Go and explain to your conscience.
We don't care
Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by Heroicvic(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
ishit4bodyy:
[s][/s]
All these useless long story to justify the fact that you are nothing but a thief.
Go and explain to your conscience.
We don't care

Our opinions differs, prison is better than penury. What do you think
Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by ABIODUN105(m): 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Nice one.

They can do much more though, if not to help outsiders, at least their own church members, as that would significantly reduce the amount of suffering in the land considering the sheer amount of church members they have.

Acts 4:34-35 (KJV)

Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.

God bless.
Lovely write up bro but poor people can never seize in the land
Re: Winners Chapel International Approves N650m To Repair Roads From Tollgate, Sango by prizeless(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Heroicvic:
Go and tell my mummy

Excuses,you have tried, tell that to GOD, HE is your maker not us. What is our business?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Will Make Heaven But You Pastor Won't - Daddy Freeze Fumes / Here Again The Bible Is Wrong! / Pastor Kumuyi Confirms Dunsin Oyekan's Adoption As Son | Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.