Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money (419 Views)

If You Want To Buy Your Verified Nigerian Adsense I'm Ready To Sell Just Inbox / need a Website/blog Designed with Google Adsense ??? check here / Please Help With Google Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by cheechee1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good evening everyone. Please I need a genuine someone to help me out on my website. I have been running this news website for close to a year now. And I haven't made money even with Google AdSense on it. I saw a post here on nairaland where someone was saying having traffic directly from Google would earn me money. That one shouldn't post his/her website links on Facebook, Twitter and the rest. I have tried but it is not working. Please someone should help me. What seems to be the problem?
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by house10s: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
just load all type of advert on ur page

be posting topic n abit part of the content on other sites then redirect them to ur page to read the rest of the story.

be posting rare content, it doesn't have to be ur every day news
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by PropellerAds(m): 11:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Do you have a facebook account that has a page inside, If yes, I can show you easy way to get traffics to your site through a facebook page
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by kenniefawole(m): 2:32am On Nov 13, 2021
PropellerAds:
Do you have a facebook account that has a page inside, If yes, I can show you easy way to get traffics to your site through a facebook page

Witt this method you are calling on ad limit grin ;
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by kenniefawole(m): 2:34am On Nov 13, 2021
cheechee1:
Good evening everyone. Please I need a genuine someone to help me out on my website. I have been running this news website for close to a year now. And I haven't made money even with Google AdSense on it. I saw a post here on nairaland where someone was saying having traffic directly from Google would earn me money. That one shouldn't post his/her website links on Facebook, Twitter and the rest. I have tried but it is not working. Please someone should help me. What seems to be the problem?

A lot of factor determines your earning , you don’t need a very high page view to earn but hearing that it is a news blog , I don’t have much to say , a news blog has a very low cpc , anyway drop your url on this thread for review https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by PropellerAds(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2021
kenniefawole:

Witt this method you are calling on ad limit grin ;
no be ad stuff. Na wetin me I dey use be that guy
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by updatedws: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2021
sell ur adsense to me
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by cheechee1(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2021
www.accurategist.com
kenniefawole:

A lot of factor determines your earning , you don’t need a very high page view to earn but hearing that it is a news blog , I don’t have much to say , a news blog has a very low cpc , anyway drop your url on this thread for review https://www.nairaland.com/6786474/cost-creating-blog-nigeria-how
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by rockfortdigital: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2021
Imagine having a shop in a popular market selling something that nobody or very few people want. The owner will struggle to make money. Imagine an aboki selling water in Ikoyi Estates.

Likewise, having a website that has contents very few people are interested will not make youmoney.

Adsense thrive on traffic. Good and wanted content bring traffic. Without good content, you will struggle to have traffic, therefore struggle to make money through Adsense.

Have good contents and promote the f>*k out of it. Share the links on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.

Also, there is email marketing to promote your website, but the first thing is to have good contents
Re: Please Help! Even With Google Adsense, I'm Still Not Making Money by Mbee247(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
With what I know,news blog have a low cpc which makes you make low or no money,I would just advise you do some keyword research and search for niches that has high cpc like make money online niche,health or the relationship niche.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Spam Registration In Php / Roqqu Vs Dart Africa: Which Is The Best Platform? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.