Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam (47797 Views)

Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by frog12: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2021
nigerians are greedy. you wonder why oyinbos keep falling for bec 419 scams?? na oyinbo government trap for yahoo boys

eldoradoxx:
How Nigerians keep falling for these investment frauds is mind boggling. For those of you that have invested before, what do they even tell you to give out ur hard earned money to criminals operating as investment firms? I believe it is the same kind of little minds that feel for other ponzi schemes like MMM that would always be victims of investment frauds. Once the return on investment is too good to be true, then know u are in a fraudulent scheme and will loose out one day. All ponzis pay at the onset to gain your confidence to bring more money and spread the news, but it will always bring premium tears at the end.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by kolokolobi(m): 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
SavageResponse:

If what you said is true then it's clear she has stealing in her blood

She's been on the wire for some time. She disappears and reinvents herself with another scam gigue. She's made enough enemies for her to now come to Interpol level. Her fellow students in Ghana used their fees to 'invest' in one of schemes then. Some are still being owed till today. They begged for their principal back. She disappeared and appeared with another scheme. That is when people she was owing started lodging complaints.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Aremu01(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2021
JustforMen:

that name is Biafran NOT Nigerian, be guided!!

I don't engage in tribal bigotry sir
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Arabic names actually. I know Christians that answer Musa and Ibrahim at least
You are right and I'm right as well. Those names did not exist in Arabic lexicon until Mohammad adopted then from their original Jewish characters. So yes, they are Arabic but also Muslim. Islam can hardly be dissolved from Arabic language. Even Allah existed as a god in Arabic language before Islam.
Most Christians that bear such names have Islamic and not even Arabic heritage mind you.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Agugbadin: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2021
An Igbo woman again.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by kayttah(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2021
dingbang:
The smartest people in the world are found in prison.

This sounds ironic tho. If they're the smartest, why end up in a prison?
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by fxexperts: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
Remove Igbos and Yorubas from Nigeria and Nigeria will be a country with great international reputation, attracting heavy foreign investors.

Also Remove the terrorist sons of Muhammed.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2021
The future is OLOSHO....

Women should remain in the kitchen abegg...
See as Dem commot enter room from kitchen... See wetin Dem dey do now.. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww...

Iyaebe
FutureIsFemale
Poco
Y'all should concentrate in the kitchen abeg
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Jidegaf(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
The problem with nigerians is that they dont want business that give them yield yearly.They are only interested in "money doubler" type of business.When that one eventually crash ,it is always badly.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by alizma: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
KingsleyCEO:
When will they declare people eating our collective wealth wanted?
See one of them
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by donb06: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad ipob yweets areCRIMINALS sad

Now read slowly u will also see a BABATUNDE.... grin grin
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by wink2015(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
SERVE THE BANKING INDUSTRY RIGHT.

Create slot to employ matured men and women to carry out administrative duties.

You say no.

You prefer those under the age bracket of 22 - 28 years.

See what YOUNGSTER are doing with your money.

NIGERIAN BANKS prefer younger staff and it is these young staff that his going for the KILL !
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by dingbang(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
kayttah:

This sounds ironic tho. If they're the smartest, why end up in a prison?
you will understand when the time comes.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Jaqenhghar: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
God1000:
Too bad, at the age of 24 and she's already this kleptomaniac
What is kleptomani a there? She was being a sharp girl and her hustle paid off. Don't hate the player, hate the game

1 Like

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Judybash93(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
1.7ft height You can't make this shit up
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by galaxy2020(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Have they arrested CHIDI OTI (RACKSTERLI), who swindled unsuspecting individuals of over 30bilion naira? Maybe the girl no settle them well.

1 Like

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by KingsleyCEO: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
alizma:

See one of them

Where?
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by ComeToJesus: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anisilas:
Fraudulent crime is now a way of life in Nigeria. if you do not partake in it people see u as being dull or not smart. Nigerians are inherent frausters by nature except the few who has suppressed their frauding instinct because of the fear of God and humanity. sometimes i wonder if this will get any better judging by it's soaring rate.May God help us.

It couldn't be said better. If you don't belong to any criminal enterprise, they'll feel you are not smart.

Na follow come criminality dey Nigerians blood.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Dericinn: 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good day please if you’ve got any issue with your NiN National identity number and you want to rectify it
Do hit this number 08053646326
Thanks ��
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by KingsleyCEO: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
B11la2b:

Talk talk talk .. if dem ask u to explain with evidence how present politician dey eat our collective wealth now, u nor go fit defend urself.

My dear, ask me and I will tell you since you don't know.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by B11la2b: 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
KingsleyCEO:

My dear, ask me and I will tell you since you don't know.

How ..? Please explain with evidence.. thank u so much .
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Anisilas: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
ComeToJesus:

It couldn't be said better. If you don't belong to any criminal enterprise, they'll feel you are not smart.

Na follow come criminality dey Nigerians blood.
na so my brother.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Almost everyone is a scammer in nigeria uncluding nigerian politicians.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by wallrichy: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Damn too Young for her to have pulled such a weighty scamming transaction and succeed. That's fantastic. I give her an ungodly credit.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by KingsleyCEO: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
B11la2b:

How ..? Please explain with evidence.. thank u so much .

Which part of Nigerian are you in? LGA?

Kindly send me the name of your LGA chairman, your rep, governor...

Let's start from there.

Kindly let me know what you do for a living while you give me a snap shot your tax payment.

Attend to urgently...
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by ypungjaycoded: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2021
They should place a bounty on her head.

But as for me from now henceforth, na officiallity raised to the power of infinity I won dey do now
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12am On Nov 14, 2021
She will flee out of the country. Fraudsterd like this always flee out of the country.
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Joelobioha(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Dem for add reward ah bet u dem go find dis girl like godseye..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death In Rivers (Photos) / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / Passenger Caught Stealing On Air Peace Abuja-Port Harcourt Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.