Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The (937 Views)

Edo 2024: Poll Shows 78% Of Voters Support Zoning / Foreign Loans Make Up 78% Of Nigeria’s Capital Importation By Q3 2023 / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Let me go straight to the point.

I have been to almost all southern Nigerian cities from Lagos, Port Harcourt, to Onitsha.

In all of these cities and villages i visited, most southern Nigerian girls from primary school age "know men".

Yet, today I observed many southern Nigerian commenters on the above caption about northern girls under the age of 18 being married off with sanctimonious indignation.

Are these southern Nigerians unaware of the fornication going on among their sisters/daughters/nieces of primary/secondary school age or do they simply want to be hypocritical about it?

Otherwise, how can a man who lives in Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha, PH, Owerri, Yenagoe has the temerity to put on a cassock and mount a pulpit to pontificate about fornication or even adultery? Haba, my compatriots from the South and East, let this hypocrisy stops please.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Pierocash(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stop spewing garbage out of hate .

It is a known truth to even international NGOs that child bride and marriages is a culture in the North.

To be free,you need to first admit that you are under bondage. Self denial is more destructive than a ballistic missile.

"I freed a thousand slaves, I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves"-Harriet Tubman

13 Likes

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by jmoore(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
What has fornication got to do with the issue?

You are giving out a child who is not matured for marriage. Later she will start suffering from Vesicovaginal fistula ( VVF).

Your post is a proof of how lack of knowledge is holding you bondage.

8 Likes

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
jmoore:

You are giving out a child who is not matured for marriage. Later she will start suffering from Vesicovaginal fistula ( VVF).

you are talking to a daft

They would tell you their prophet was bleeping a 6year old and she was matured at 6

They won't tell you the same girl couldn't conceive for their prophet cos he destroyed her internal organs with vvf

7 Likes

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Maxymilliano(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol ...

Sadly, gone are the days you meet female northern adolescent a virgin .

These days, Won do yati ninu Oko ... cool

2 Likes

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Idoubt this figure

It cant be up to 50%

The North is not only made up of Hausa, Fulanis and Kanuris and Muslim population in the North can't be more than 60%
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by splendournoni: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
North and hypocrisy....

Islam is just for the poor and illiterate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by sultangoro(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
and whats for you dumb ass ?

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by sultangoro(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
uote author=Leverage2021 post=107565640]Foolish talk

In the north they practice mutah (prostitution) as mandated by their sharia constitution where a man can have sex with a woman temporarily and call it marriage while paying

Sahih al-Bukhari 5119

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)'s said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."

In the same north there is "peadophilism " enshrined in their culture

The south doesn't claim not to have scratches of these problem but it is not institutionalized here

If they catch you with a kid the women ministry would take you to police unlike the north

Underage girls have sex in south but all these are backyard stuff they hide and do mostly with fellow teenagers so it's difficult to track.

It's not like it's institutionalized like how parents would give 6 years old for wives to 80year old, here they would call it child trafficking[/quote]

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Foolish talk

In the north they practice mutah (prostitution) as mandated by their sharia constitution where a man can have sex with a woman temporarily and call it marriage while paying

Sahih al-Bukhari 5119

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)'s said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so."

In the same north there is "peadophilism " enshrined in their culture

The south doesn't claim not to have scratches of these problem but it is not institutionalized here

If they catch you with a kid the women ministry would take you to police unlike the north

Underage girls have sex in south but all these are backyard stuff they hide and do mostly with fellow teenagers so it's difficult to track.

It's not like it's institutionalized like how parents would give 6 years old for wives to 80year old, here they would call it child trafficking

Which is the north's islamic constitution? Where can I access it? By the way Mutah was a practiced during war or other social crisis where men cannot marry and it was scrapped by the prophet b4 he departed. The shiites who constitute less than 1% of Nigerian Muslims believe It can still be practiced while the majority 99% sunnis belive it is illegal
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

Which is the north's islamic constitution?
Sharia

Where can I access it?
it's already governing you, stopping the drinking of beer, rearing of pig, with it's various Sharia courts
By the way Mutah was a practiced during war or other social crisis where men cannot marry and it was scrapped by the prophet b4 he departed. The shiites who constitute less than 1% of Nigerian Muslims believe It can still be practiced while the majority 99% sunnis belive it is illegal
Allah gave mutah in Quran so who is Muhammad to scrap it in Hadith when Allah didn't in quran

Al-Qur’an, Surah An-Nisa, Ayah 2

Forbidden to you] are married woman, except what your right hand possesses. This Allah has written for you, and all other women besides these are permitted to you, so that you may seek them out with your wealth, seeking chastity and not fornication. So when you have contracted temporary marriage [istimt'atum] with them, then give them their wages. There is no sin on you for whatever you agree to after this. Indeed, Allah is Knowing, Wise.

Mutah wasn't given for war, it was there when Islam started

Tafseer Kabeer, Volume 4 page 41

واتفقوا على أنها كانت مباحة في ابتداء الاسلام
There is no doubt that at the beginning of Islam, Mut’ah was permissible.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop spewing garbage out of hate .

It is a known truth to even international NGOs that child bride and marriages is a culture in the North.

To be free,you need to first admit that you are under bondage. Self denial is more destructive than a ballistic missile.

"I freed a thousand slaves, I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves"-Harriet Tubman

Who are in self denial than the southerners in Lagos and Onitsha and Port Harcourt who deny that their primary/secondary school girls know men but in truth most of ther fornicate day and nyt
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by sultangoro(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
please what do you stand to gain by quoting a hadith half way just yo paint islam black ? please lets be just and justice shall come back to us. in islam we dont attack other people's religion why do other people love attacking our? it is pointless when all what you see on social media is castigation and false testimonies about islam and you guys dont always get a retaliation its high time you know islam is a religion of peace.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
jmoore:

Ok so it is ok for ur primary and secs girls to fornicate since they don't get vvf? Where is the Christian morals?
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Idoubt this figure

It cant be up to 50%

The North is not only made up of Hausa, Fulanis and Kanuris and Muslim population in the North can't be more than 60%

Lol, muslim population can't be more than 60%! U are not serious. Only Benue is majority xtian in the North. Taraba it is TYs petro dollars that does the magic for xtian. Wait and see when the man go, true election will be done there and una eyes go ckear
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by jmoore(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

Ok so it is ok for ur primary and secs girls to fornicate since they don't get vvf? Where is the Christian morals?
You don't have any empirical evidence to prove that there are more secondary virgins in the north than the south. So don't even go there.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

. Taraba it is TYs petro dollars that does the magic for xtian. Wait and see when the man go, true election will be done there and una eyes go ckear
It seems you're drunk

Christians are the absolute majority in Pleateu State, Benue State and Taraba state.

The % between Muslims and Christians in the North should be 60% for Muslims and 40% for Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

The thing with you Muslims is ignorance

Christianity is not a cult, Islam is a cult

Christianity believes everyone would account for how they lived their live to the God

Islam believes it must force everyone to help them account for their lives

Jesus didn't create Hadith on how to poop and yawn, rulings bla bla bla

But Islam has these burdens

So why our religion doesn't encourage immorality it really can't say crucify xyz for doing something, we believe you are serving God not man

You can only correct with mouth, then we live you with God not threaten to kill you to force you to pretend when your heart is still far away e.g the lady that are scolded in the north on social media hypocritically

Our believe is that God would give you your due reward for evil or good

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by DOTian: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

I have been to almost all southern Nigerian cities from Lagos, Port Harcourt, to Onitsha.

In all of these cities and villages i visited, most southern Nigerian girls from primary school age "know men".

Yet, today I observed many southern Nigerian commenters on the above caption about northern girls under the age of 18 being married off with sanctimonious indignation.

Are these southern Nigerians unaware of the fornication going on among their sisters/daughters/nieces of primary/secondary school age or do they simply want to be hypocritical about it?

Otherwise, how can a man who lives in Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha, PH, Owerri, Yenagoe has the temerity to put on a cassock and mount a pulpit to pontificate about fornication or even adultery? Haba, my compatriots from the South and East, let this hypocrisy stops please.

Go and solve your VVF pandemic first..

2 Likes

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by HellAnus: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
NoSentiment:

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2021
HellAnus:

Hypocrite

This is marriage which is better than sleeping with them and dumping them as single mothers like u do in the south.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 5:54am On Nov 13, 2021
DOTian:

Go and solve your VVF pandemic first..

Less than 1% of northern girls married early have vvf. The south and their pseudo researchers over exegegerate the vvf figures coz they want northerners too to be like them; fvck teenagers and dump them as single mothers roaming Ajegunle, Ikorodu, Onitcha and Calabar
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
The thing with you Muslims is ignorance

Christianity is not a cult, Islam is a cult

Christianity believes everyone would account for how they lived their live to the God

Islam believes it must force everyone to help them account for their lives

Jesus didn't create Hadith on how to poop and yawn, rulings bla bla bla

But Islam has these burdens

So why our religion doesn't encourage immorality it really can't say crucify xyz for doing something, we believe you are serving God not man

You can only correct with mouth, then we live you with God not threaten to kill you to force you to pretend when your heart is still far away e.g the lady that are scolded in the north on social media hypocritically

Our believe is that God would give you your due reward for evil or good

You are an ignoramus, Christianity is not even a religion because it has no code of social, political and economic lives. It is pure word of mouth deception, otherwise, tell me one value or moral precepts Christianity or Christians stand for! Nothing. You are junction a bunch of automatons wherever the wind of liberalism takes u, u go. Recently ur Pope recognize gay couple, many pastors are open day, who what moral value do today Christianity or Christians possess, mumu.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 6:02am On Nov 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
It seems you're drunk

Christians are the absolute majority in Pleateu State, Benue State and Taraba state.

The % between Muslims and Christians in the North should be 60% for Muslims and 40% for Christians.

Lol, day dreamer. The same Christians that give birth to 2 to 3 children and delay marriage because adultery and fornication are legal and legitimate to them? Continueuue to Deceive una self.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2021
jmoore:

You don't have any empirical evidence to prove that there are more secondary virgins in the north than the south. So don't even go there.

Lol, so when it comes to south u demand empirical evidence but any rubbish fed u about north is absolute truth, and u demand no empirical evidence apart from the say-so of quack, southern NGOs that are biased and a bunch of Islamophobes. U are pathetic.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

You are an ignoramus, Christianity is not even a religion because it has no code of social, political and economic lives. It is pure word of mouth deception, otherwise, tell me one value or moral precepts Christianity or Christians stand for! Nothing. You are junction a bunch of automatons wherever the wind of liberalism takes u, u go. Recently ur Pope recognize gay couple, many pastors are open day, who what moral value do today Christianity or Christians possess, mumu.
Abdul, I know it's strange for a cultist like you to see a religion that emphasizes on personal race rather than group race

Islam is a cult of hypocrisy, it's a mob gang where you have to follow cult orders or get butalized by fellow gangs

This is not religion, your prophet used to copy the morals and values of Christian's, he even gave Muslims orders of Christian's when ever Allah aka jibril the jinn didn't communicate to him

I don't think you know more than your prophet about morals

Sahih al-Bukhari 5917

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to copy the people of the Scriptures in matters in which there was no order from Allah. The people of the Scripture used to let their hair hang down while the pagans used to part their hair. So the Prophet (ﷺ) let his hair hang down
first, but later on he parted it.

2 Likes

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 6:13am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, day dreamer. The same Christians that give birth to 2 to 3 children and delay marriage because adultery and fornication are legal and legitimate to them? Continueuue to Deceive una self.
Adultery and fornication is more rampant in the north than south

So if parents pause children birth for proper spacing it's because of adultery abi grin you dull

The Sharia law which is northern instustionalized law says adultery is a must

Sahih Muslim 2658 a

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying. Allah fixed the very portion of adultery which a man will indulge in. There would be no escape from it.
The adultery of the eye is the lustful look and the adultery of the ears is listening to voluptuous (song or talk) and the adultery of the tongue is licentious speech and the adultery of the hand is the lustful grip (embrace) and the adultery of the feet is to walk (to the place) where he intends to
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by tollyboy5(m): 6:14am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

Who are in self denial than the southerners in Lagos and Onitsha and Port Harcourt who deny that their primary/secondary school girls know men but in truth most of ther fornicate day and nyt
You are living in self denial, I'm a Lagos native. I seen Hausa community in Lagos.
No Lagos child get engage in sexual activity at primary sch.
It is not to be heard of. Its a crime a against humanity.
You're a pedophile defender and must not be seen around female babies to avoid disgraceful erection.

In secondary sch many children in south engage in sexual activities secretly with their fellow teen classmate. In the north its a pedophile culture to marry them off to grandfathers.
As much as Hausa full Lagos we don't see them in schools

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, so when it comes to south u demand empirical evidence but any rubbish fed u about north is absolute truth, and u demand no empirical evidence apart from the say-so of quack, southern NGOs that are biased and a bunch of Islamophobes. U are pathetic.
What biased Southern NGO you mean the UN statistics, Amensty international and other global data

These agencies are abudant in the north and Know what happens firsthand

Why is it that you don't argue when they talk of rampant polio and poverty or is it because they give you aid for that?

Btw the guy is right, you don't have evidence but blabbing how you have "visited" every southern state to arrive at your point

We didn't arrive at our point without the global agencies confirming them

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by tollyboy5(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

This is marriage which is better than sleeping with them and dumping them as single mothers like u do in the south.
No Grandfather Rapes child in the south in the name of marriage.
Show us evidence of child marriage in the south.

This is a crime in the South.

How many female babies have you ... shocked
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 6:21am On Nov 13, 2021
tollyboy5:

No Grandfather Rapes child in the south in the name of marriage.
Show us evidence of child marriage in the south.

This is a crime in the South.

How many female babies have you ... shocked
If it's a known case it would be persecuted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pray For Oyigbo Update And Udele / Obiano Retires Obi From Politics / Inside Enugu Immigration Office Where Passport Racketeering Thrives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.