Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The (943 Views)

Edo 2024: Poll Shows 78% Of Voters Support Zoning / Foreign Loans Make Up 78% Of Nigeria’s Capital Importation By Q3 2023 / 78% Of Nigerians Support COVID-19 Lockdown – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by DOTian: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

Less than 1% of northern girls married early have vvf. The south and their pseudo researchers over exegegerate the vvf figures coz they want northerners too to be like them; fvck teenagers and dump them as single mothers roaming Ajegunle, Ikorodu, Onitcha and Calabar

Less than 1%? You see your life?
That gives you away as a non northerner. Every core northerner knows this is a big issue! You're just another religious zealot from the south trying to justify the unjustifiable, simply because you want to snatch babies from the maternity ward!
I served with about two doctors in rural Kano state! I know what I saw and what the doctors reported to us on daily basis. VVF is a pandemic in the north and this is highly avoidable if only people like you will stop doubling down on your insistence to marry children.

Next, you will start to argue about how there is no correlation between VVF and teenage pregnancy. You guys are unbelievable.
As a youth corper in Kano, I taught a class of female JUNIOR secondary school girls. SS1, SS2, SS3.. Most of them so tiny that I would be called a mad man if I'm seen around them in the East where I come from. But you know what? 90% were already betrothed to very older men,. SOME OF THESE MEN ALREADY IN THEIR 5T0S AND 60S! Some already married!!

These are Junior secondary school children that are about 12, 13 and 14 years old! Married off in marriages sanctioned by the society? This is what you want to compare with illegal and clandestine conjugal entanglements between teenagers in certain parts of the south, just because you want to win a cheap and sickening argument? You need help!
I wouldn't be surprised if you got married to a 9 year old like your main man did...
Nasty!

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2021
tollyboy5:

No Grandfather Rapes child in the south in the name of marriage.
Show us evidence of child marriage in the south.

This is a crime in the South.

How many female babies have you ... shocked

You are a liar: here is the evidence.

https://naijagists.com/photos-young-lady-forced-marry-older-man-grandfather-age-anambra/
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by tollyboy5(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

You are a liar: here is the evidence.

https://naijagists.com/photos-young-lady-forced-marry-older-man-grandfather-age-anambra/
Lol how is that a force marriage?
How is that old lady 18years for Christ sake
Why are you trying so hard to prove nothing .
How does the beer parlor blog interprets it as force marriage?
She's not smiling so its force marriage lol.
That old lady will be in her late 20s .
Beer parlor blog lol, out of the whole reputable media source lol.

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
What biased Southern NGO you mean the UN statistics, Amensty international and other global data

These agencies are abudant in the north and Know what happens firsthand

Why is it that you don't argue when they talk of rampant polio and poverty or is it because they give you aid for that?

Btw the guy is right, you don't have evidence but blabbing how you have "visited" every southern state to arrive at your point

We didn't arrive at our point without the global agencies confirming them

Check it out. Almost all the UN, Amnesty and other NGOs in Naija are peopled by men and women from the religion of "love". And as Nigerian xtians almost all of them are Islamophobes on an evangelical mission to tarnish the image of the great religion of Islam.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

Check it out. Almost all the UN, Amnesty and other NGOs in Naija are peopled by men and women from the religion of "love". And as Nigerian xtians almost all of them are Islamophobes on an evangelical mission to tarnish the image of the great religion of Islam.
Aboki grin your head is really shaking

So these agencies only employ religion of love people abi

You no really wise, I have done IT at these agencies in adamawa they employ the indegenous people because they can't employ people who don't know the terrain
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol how is that a force marriage?
How is that old lady 18years for Christ sake
Why are you trying so hard to prove nothing .
How does the beer parlor blog interprets it as force marriage?
She's not smiling so its force marriage lol.
That old lady will be in her late 20s .
Beer parlor blog lol, out of the whole reputable media source lol.

the story says the girl is 18

I8 is already year of consent

All these sensational blogs looking for click bait should tell us how they detect forced marriage from non smiles alone
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
Aboki grin your head is really shaking

So these agencies only employ religion of love people abi

You no really wise, I have done IT at these agencies in adamawa they employ the indegenous people because they can't employ people who don't know the terrain

They employ local foot soldiers but those who write reports are mostly southern Nigerian Christian Islamophobes. This i can confirm to u.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Leverage2021: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

They employ local foot soldiers but those who write reports are mostly southern Nigerian Christian Islamophobes. This i can confirm to u.
grin grin

This goal post you keep shifting it's like na sky you go hang am Las las

You think everything works like your corrupt system, what they get on ground is what they publish

Their auditors or foreigners they don't compromise what the investigators bring
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Chai...

It is well oo...

OP, u are a mockery of ur moniker. No sentiment, abi? u are full of sentiments.

Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, day dreamer. The same Christians that give birth to 2 to 3 children and delay marriage because adultery and fornication are legal and legitimate to them? Continueuue to Deceive una self.
Keep on wailing all you want.

Without stats, I won't believe Muslim population is more than 60%.

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by luizpippo(m): 8:12am On Nov 13, 2021
HellAnus:

Hypocrite

They even labelled the kid mallama to make her suitable for the ancestor to sleep with.

Tueh

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by luizpippo(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Mashgash:
Chai...

It is well oo...

OP, u are a mockery of ur moniker. No sentiment, abi? u are full of sentiments.

Bullshit.

Islamic sentiment.

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Muna4real(f): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2021
NoSentiment:
Let me go straight to the point.

I have been to almost all southern Nigerian cities from Lagos, Port Harcourt, to Onitsha.

In all of these cities and villages i visited, most southern Nigerian girls from primary school age "know men".

Yet, today I observed many southern Nigerian commenters on the above caption about northern girls under the age of 18 being married off with sanctimonious indignation.

Are these southern Nigerians unaware of the fornication going on among their sisters/daughters/nieces of primary/secondary school age or do they simply want to be hypocritical about it?

Otherwise, how can a man who lives in Lagos, Ibadan, Onitsha, PH, Owerri, Yenagoe has the temerity to put on a cassock and mount a pulpit to pontificate about fornication or even adultery? Haba, my compatriots from the South and East, let this hypocrisy stops please.

I'm sorry to say this but you're a fool. Why is it that when this issue is brought up, you northerners would begin to refer to immorality in the south as a base and ticket for child marriage and exploitation? Are you not stupid like this?

1 Like

Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2021
luizpippo:

Islamic sentiment.
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2021
luizpippo:

Islamic sentiment.
Yep
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2021
luizpippo:

Islamic sentiment.
Yep
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by Zandena(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Pierocash:
Stop spewing garbage out of hate .
You are not ok with Child bride and marriages but you are comfortable with child defilement and deflowering!
You are a disaster of Monumental proportion!!
How come we are living in a country with beasts like you?
Your conscience is in coma

It is a known truth to even international NGOs that child bride and marriages is a culture in the North.

To be free,you need to first admit that you are under bondage. Self denial is more destructive than a ballistic missile.

"I freed a thousand slaves, I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves"-Harriet Tubman
Re: RE:78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18-the Hypocrisy Of The by NoSentiment: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Keep on wailing all you want.

Without stats, I won't believe Muslim population is more than 60%.

What stats make u belive it is not more than 60%? Give me the source of the ur stats and I will falsify it b4 giving u my stats

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Ikpeazu’s Aide, Obinna Ibiam Resigns, Makes Revelations / “is First Lady Aisha Buhari Pregnant” / I Don't Regret Voting For Buhari Twice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.