Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Is The Sin Of The Children That The Buhari Gang Buried ALIVE? Zariagenocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Sin Of The Children That The Buhari Gang Buried ALIVE? Zariagenocide (298 Views)

The Biggest Fear Of The Buhari Gang Is The Zaria Genocide Case At The ICC / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Sin Of The Children That The Buhari Gang Buried ALIVE? Zariagenocide by Elbinawi: 2:13am On Nov 13, 2021
What is the "sin" of the children that the Buhari gang buried ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves?

"Everything decreases with giving away except knowledge."

- Imam Ali (as)

This is wisdom at it peak. Among all the tens of thousands of Companions of Prophet Muhammad (sa), no one has the knowledge, wisdom and eloquence of Imam Ali (as).

Do you know something? No one even came close to him in knowledge!

I once asked a Sunni brother to tell me the Companion of Prophet Muhammad (sa) that came close in knowledge to Imam Ali (as)? He named Abdullahi Ibn Abbas (ra), a Cousin of Imam Ali (as). I asked him why did he not name the three Sunni Caliphs? He said Abdullahi Ibn Abbas as a Teenager was the teacher of Umar.

One of the greatest students of Imam Ali (as), Kumayl Ibn Ziyyad (ra) was asked to reject Imam Ali (as) or they will cut off his head? He asked those terrorists to present to him someone more knowledgeable than Imam Ali (as) for him to follow? They could not present one but they cut off his head and celebrated it as a trophy of victory!

The same terrorists that cut off the head of Kumayl Ibn Ziyyad more than one thousand years ago have the same mindset with the terrorists that buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves during #ZariaGenocide in Nigeria in December, 2015.

When Prophet Muhammad (sa) famously said "I am the City of Knowledge & Ali is it Gate.", it was not an exaggeration. It was a statement of fact. We should remember that the Prophet did not state that "Ali is one of it Gate...."

If I decided to enter this Blessed City from only it Gate, what is my "sin", Dear Friends? And What is the "sin" of the innocent children that the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers buried ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves? What is our "sin"?

Japanese Haiku:

We will NEVER forget,
We will NEVER forgive,
We will overcome!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Elbinawi.
Re: What Is The Sin Of The Children That The Buhari Gang Buried ALIVE? Zariagenocide by appishani1(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2021
And what is the sin of those virgin girls Nnamdi kanu ask ESN operatives to use their heads and bury their leaders with?
Your hatred for buhari stops you from progressing in life, if they arrest you and force you to bring evidence you will start complaining about human rights.
Haters know no peace
Re: What Is The Sin Of The Children That The Buhari Gang Buried ALIVE? Zariagenocide by Zandena(f): 6:41am On Nov 13, 2021
You have no conscience at all!
Your writings are always sickening and sophorific without substance that any mentally correct person can ever support.
If children were truly buried alive as you claimed, then it behoves on you to provide the evidence.
within 24 hours and failure to do so would attract severe rejoinder which will expose the Shiites evil mission against Nigeria and Nigerians
You think we are evil Iranian savages here
Woe to Iran and their backers!

(1) (Reply)

I'll Obey Court Order Revoking Monarch’s Stool - Gov. Nyesom Wike / Davido For President 2023. / Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho's Case SAN Femi Gives A Powerful Rendition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.