Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,485 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Never Transact Any Business With Poor People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never Transact Any Business With Poor People (1065 Views)

Don’t Transact In Dollar – EFCC Warns Schools, Hotels, Others / Never Transact Business With Padisoft / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 2:47am On Nov 13, 2021
There's a reason the street saying "fear who no get" will always remain valid till the end of the world.
There's this mentality that poor people have, once you go into any business transaction with them they will think you have more than enough and will look for ways to cheat you and collect from the " inexhaustible" money that you have stockpiled somewhere.
To them you have plenty money and losing a couple of thousands or millions won't hurt you in anyway.

They will see you as wicked or greedy when you try to recover even your capital from them not to talk of profits.
I've learnt this with poor people long ago but still continued to transact with them thinking they can't all be the same.
The last incident that happened made me to decide not to ever do anything business or transaction with people " wey no get" cos indeed you need to fear them.

There's a man that works as a bartender in one joint close to my residence that I use to chill.
This young man is married with a kid, I liked his dedication to his work and used to admire him and we became close.
He told me about his desire to own a motor bike so that he can quit the beer parlor job...due to the constant insults from his madam and his zeal to have a better life.

He said if he sees anyone that will buy him even a second hand bike on hire purchase, he will repay the money under 8 months and start off his life from there.
I was really impressed by his commitment to a better life. I didn't give him any response or say anything to him that day but took his number.

The next day, I called him to come to my house and he did. When he came I showed him a brand new bike I bought for him and told him to take it and pay me weekly until he completes the payment with a little profit for me, I made him understand that there's no free money anywhere, he has to work to his way to financial progress.

The young man was shocked and speechless, he said he didn't believe I will buy him a bike not to talk of a brand new one for that matter, he said we are not even from the same state.
He told me stories of how he had approached his rich relatives for the same opportunity but they keep giving him false hopes.
He thanked me and drove away with the bike...he couldn't even get a worthy guarantor to stand in as surety for him for the hire purchase agreement...he called several of his relatives and it was one story to another.
I told him to go with the bike without a guarantor cos I know how some relatives will not want to take responsibility when you fail, especially when you take steps they think is bigger than you.

He remitted the agreed amount for 2 weeks and told me stories on the last day of the 3rd week, how he took ill and can't meet up and promised to work harder the next week to make up for the lost week.
On the 4th week he came to my house in the morning and told me tales of how the bike was snatched from him at gun point the previous day. I asked him if reported to the police and he said no.

I took him to the station for him to report the stolen bike and he was detained. Later his people came and wrote undertaking to pay up the value for the bike in 8 months, the police officers objected saying it was too far but I told them to allow it.

It's been more than 10 months now and I've not recovered my money... almost 300k for the bike not to talk of profits.
I have several similar bad experiences with poor people but this one finally sealed my heart not to render any help or enter into any business deal with persons who are struggling to survive.

People will tell you of their rich uncles who have refused to help them but non of them knows or will tell you how many times their rich uncles lost money trying to lift poor relatives or friends.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Freestainworld(m): 2:55am On Nov 13, 2021
How do people become rich? Hope you know, no body was born with riches, we certainly came into this world with nothing and then become something later, there are honest poor and rich people, there are dishonest poor and rich people too, judging a particular class of people probably because of your encounter with one dishonest fellow isn't right, we get rich through hard work and dedication, if you don't transact any business with a poor man, how will he now come out of poverty, I don't know how rich or poor you are, but you where definitely not comfortable now if you are, if someone didn't transact business activities with you.

3 Likes

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 3:03am On Nov 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
How do people become rich? Hope you know, no body was born with riches, we certainly came into this world with nothing and then become something later, there are honest poor and rich people, there are dishonest poor and rich people too, judging a particular class of people probably because of your encounter with one dishonest fellow isn't right, we get rich through hard work and dedication, if you don't transact any business with a poor man, how will he now come out of poverty, I don't know how rich or poor you are, but you where definitely not comfortable now if you are, if someone didn't transact business activities with you.
I used to think like you years back..but events over the years made me to start thinking differently.
Poverty is a choice and majority of poor people with my experience choosed to remain poor.
Do you know there are poor people who won't bother to work again once they have a little change that will sustain them for 1 or 2 days?

I work in the construction industry, there are artisans who will not come to work the next day simply because they were paid some money the previous day...no Matter how important the work is, they won't show up.
Have this group of people not decided to remain poor for life?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Freestainworld(m): 3:19am On Nov 13, 2021
shortgun:

I used to think like you years back..but events over the years made me to start thinking differently.
Poverty is a choice and majority of poor people with my experience choosed to remain poor.
Do you know there are poor people who won't bother to work again once they have a little change that will sustain them for 1 or 2 days?

I work in the construction industry, there are artisans who will not come to work the next day simply because they were paid some money the previous day...no Matter how important the work is, they won't show up.
Have this group of people not decided to remain poor for life?
we are still saying the same thing, in life some people have already made their choice to remain poor while some who are poor have made a Choice to become rich but only waiting for the right opportunity , if an artisan skips work because he was paid some cash the previous day does that mean that all artisans do the same? Definitely not yes, like now, you are working in a construction company but still passionate about your job, do you know that some people in your field have gotten much better opportunity than you do but turn it down only to cry later about their village people, so my friend just reason about it.

1 Like

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 3:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
we are still saying the same thing, in life some people have already made their choice to remain poor while some who are poor have made a Choice to become rich but only waiting for the right opportunity , if an artisan skips work because he was paid some cash the previous day does that mean that all artisans do the same? Definitely not yes, like now, you are working in a construction company but still passionate about your job, do you know that some people in your field have gotten much better opportunity than you do but turn it down only to cry later about their village people, so my friend just reason about it.
When majority of a group have similar traits... you draw conclusions...that's the way it's done; in surveys, censuses, elections e.t.c

5 Likes

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by juniorstar(m): 3:29am On Nov 13, 2021
shortgun:
There's a reason the street saying "fear who no get" will always remain valid till the end of the world.
There's this mentality that poor people have, once you go into any business transaction with them they will think you have more than enough and will look for ways to cheat you and collect from the " inexhaustible" money that you have stockpiled somewhere.
To them you have plenty money and losing a couple of thousands or millions won't hurt you in anyway.

They will see you as wicked or greedy when you try to recover even your capital from them not to talk of profits.
I've learnt this with poor people long ago but still continued to transact with them thinking they can't all be the same.
The last incident that happened made me to decide not to ever do anything business or transaction with people " wey no get" cos indeed you need to fear them.

There's a man that works as a bartender in one joint close to my residence that I use to chill.
This young man is married with a kid, I liked his dedication to his work and used to admire him and we became close.
He told me about his desire to own a motor bike so that he can quit the beer parlor job...due to the constant insults from his madam and his zeal to have a better life.

He said if he sees anyone that will buy him even a second hand bike on hire purchase, he will repay the money under 8 months and start off his life from there.
I was really impressed by his commitment to a better life. I didn't give him any response or say anything to him that day but took his number.

The next day, I called him to come to my house and he did. When he came I showed him a brand new bike I bought for him and told him to take it and pay me weekly until he completes the payment with a little profit for me, I made him understand that there's no free money anywhere, he has to work to his way to financial progress.

The young man was shocked and speechless, he said he didn't believe I will buy him a bike not to talk of a brand new one for that matter, he said we are not even from the same state.
He told me stories of how he had approached his rich relatives for the same opportunity but they keep giving him false hopes.
He thanked me and drove away with the bike...he couldn't even get a worthy guarantor to stand in as surety for him for the hire purchase agreement...he called several of his relatives and it was one story to another.
I told him to go with the bike without a guarantor cos I know how some relatives will not want to take responsibility when you fail, especially when you take steps they think is bigger than you.

He remitted the agreed amount for 2 weeks and told me stories on the last day of the 3rd week, how he took ill and can't meet up and promised to work harder the next week to make up for the lost week.
On the 4th week he came to my house in the morning and told me tales of how the bike was snatched from him at gun point the previous day. I asked him if reported to the police and he said no.

I took him to the station for him to report the stolen bike and he was detained. Later his people came and wrote undertaking to pay up the value for the bike in 8 months, the police officers objected saying it was too far but I told them to allow it.

It's been more than 10 months now and I've not recovered my money... almost 300k for the bike not to talk of profits.
I have several similar bad experiences with poor people but this one finally sealed my heart not to render any help or enter into any business deal with persons who are struggling to survive.

People will tell you of their rich uncles who have refused to help them but non of them knows or will tell you how many times their rich uncles lost money trying to lift poor relatives or friends.

Respect who get but fear who never collect!! What happened might actually not be his fault..I once met a bike man who a passenger he carried connived with another guy to lure him to a deserted area in form of going to his destination and the passengers partner in crime was waiting for him in the deserted area. Where they planned to ambush the bike rider and the beat up the rider and snatched his bike. Now this could happen even on the first day of handing the bike to him and could also have happened even after he completes the purchase agreement. In the business world you cant really predict some happenings. Like the man who collected loan to build that collapsed building am sure he was already counting his profits before realising them but a collapsed building was about to happen now the banks and investors who believed in him would be regretting now. The ones who made part payment will also be regretting now imagine there is no insurance the money is gone. To the bike rider may be life happened to him or he is indebted to someone and they seized the bike, may be he was actually robbed, maybe he sold the bike to settle an urgent bill you cant tell.

2 Likes

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Freestainworld(m): 3:33am On Nov 13, 2021
shortgun:

When majority of a group have similar traits... you draw conclusions...that's the way it's done; in surveys, censuses, elections e.t.c
but the truth is that Nigerians specifically don't like to suffer, they want free money which I have stopped giving, you have to work for it, to earn it, not that I don't help people though, but I do when it matters most.

1 Like

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 3:38am On Nov 13, 2021
juniorstar:

Respect who get but fear who never collect!! What happened might actually not be his fault..I once met a bike man who a passenger he carried connived with another guy to lure him to a deserted area in form of going to his destination and the passengers partner in crime was waiting for him in the deserted area. Where they planned to ambush the bike rider and the beat up the rider and snatched his bike. Now this could happen even on the first day of handing the bike to him and could also have happened even after he completes the purchase agreement. In the business world you cant really predict some happenings. Like the man who collected loan to build that collapsed building am sure he was already counting his profits before realising them but a collapsed building was about to happen now the banks and investors who believed in him would be regretting now. The ones who made part payment will also be regretting now imagine there is no insurance the money is gone. To the bike rider may be life happened to him or his is indebted to someone and they seized the bike, may be he was actually robbed, maybe he sold the bike to settle an urgent bill you cant tell.
You have valid points brother, I also tot in the same line but the police officers that detained him told me that most bike riders who get bikes on hire purchase will always come up which such stories so that they will not pay the profit you are supposed to make from the hire purchase, they will end up paying only the capital once they tell you the bike is stolen. I still see the guy riding another bike around my estate....this is a guy who told me before I got him the bike that he couldn't get a bike anywhere.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 3:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
but the truth is that Nigerians specifically don't like to suffer, they want free money which I have stopped giving, you have to work for it, to earn it, not that I don't help people though, but I do when it matters most.
True
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by juniorstar(m): 3:41am On Nov 13, 2021
shortgun:

You have valid points brother, I also tot in the same line but the police officers that detained him told me that most bike riders who get bikes on hire purchase will always come up which such stories so that they will not pay the profit you are supposed to make from the hire purchase, they will end up paying only the capital once they tell you the bike is stolen. I still see the guy riding another bike around my estate....this is a guy who told me before I got him the bike that he couldn't get a bike anywhere.
Then he needs to be imprisoned

1 Like

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Tokskob2008: 3:43am On Nov 13, 2021
You can't and shouldn't generalize.

Even some rich people do that too so it isn't about just their financial status but personal character. Some people are just too greedy no matter their financial status be it poor or rich, they are wired to cheat and renegade on deals anytime any day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Vwoman200: 3:46am On Nov 13, 2021
It is easier to help someone who is limping to get to his destination than someone who is sitting on the floor. The person who is limping is already on the journey while the person who is sitting on the floor hasn't even started. If you had told the guy to come with what he has saved up for the bike and you will see how you can support him I tell you by now that bike would be very much available for work everyday.

There's no adage that says that a child strapped on the back of his mother does not know that the journey is very far.

Another adage says that don't look down on a person unless you want to clean his shoe. In this case you have looked down on the young man and cleaned his shoe, it is not your job to clean it again even if he soaks it in the mud.

7 Likes

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by MarketDispatch: 4:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Shortgun,

You are 95% correct, several scenarios to support your write up. However , I think it is the dishonesty in most people that plays a part rather than condition.

Imagine sponsoring someone abroad to go and study....immediately the person started making their own money, felt they had arrived, started misbehaving and insulting the person who took them out of poverty in Nigeria

Rider begged for a job as though his life depended on it. Couple of weeks down the line, started showing same traits you mentioned.

Someone's Mum used her sons account for customers to be paying so that he can be informing her when her customers pay. Son spent all the funds thus collapsing the mum's biz and went into hiding.

In conclusion, an adage says when you want to eat with the devil, you dine with a long stick.

2 Likes

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Dailyparrot: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2021
shortgun:
True

It might interest you to know that a lot of people fall into the category of humans you are trying to explain thus the reason you will see a lot of them countering your opinion.

What you said is the reason transport business is highly discouraged if you are not engaging in the business yourself. It's not because transport business is not lucrative, it is only because humans especially category of people that find themselves in the transportation business are generally dishonest, irresponsible and hard hearted.

I will give you an example of my own blood brother. My elder brother at that.

He used to sell his wares in a remote place inside Ikorodu street. He can go for days without selling anything and he was spending money on transportation to his shop. He's married with three kids. We got tired of giving him stipends every now and then for his family's upkeep, then I decided to think for him.

I saved up some money and got him a standard tokunbo Toyota Sienna. I bought and shipped this car myself to avoid excuses of working with a bad car.

We agreed he was going to pay me the exact amount I used in purchasing the car after which he would become the owner. I registered the car in his name as well.

Fast forward to when he took the car. First month, I got paid, second month, I got paid much lower than first month and longer than just a month. Instead of 30 days that makes up a month, I got paid in 39 days for example from the previous payment date.

Third month, story entered. A tokunbo car I no started giving problems already. It got to a point that I went three months without receiving anything.

Then, something happened and we got to find out that my brother is now so rich that he has gotten himself a widow as a concubine whom he spends bulk of his money on even neglecting his immediate family that prompted me to buy the car.

After that discovery, efforts were made to separate him from the widow. As I am typing this, my brother has been consistent in paying me my money for the past 4 months. It's obvious then that the widow was the car that's spoiling.

Like you said, these guys deliberately don't want to come out of poverty by their choices, untrustworthiness, and lifestyle.

They want to live a life that you are living but never to be dedicated and committed to work like you do.

The guy probably sold your bike, used the money to buy a cheaper one while having a leftover. You should have taken some measures to track the bike or secure your investment.

In my case, I tracked the car and withheld the original documents of the car. I don't completely trust people, even myself. So, I needed to have some form of control over the car so someone will not wake up one day and sell the car and be telling me stories.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by ekanx27(m): 5:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Sammybase(m): 6:12am On Nov 13, 2021
how do you generalize your condition?
the post is rubbish.

were u born rich and how do you classify riches becos i done go find your name for forbes not available
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by siant: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2021
shortgun:

If I may ask, Were you poor before you became rich or you're a rich man from heaven?

1 Like

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Dailyparrot: 7:07am On Nov 13, 2021
siant:
If I may ask, Were you poor before you became rich or you're a rich man from heaven?

A poor undergraduate is different from a poor 45 year old married man.

Maybe, poor is too broad. Wretched would be appropriate.

Most wretched people that live from hand to mouth have one addiction that has kept them perpetually poor. If it's not gambling, it's drinking, hard drugs or womanizing.

They only work to satisfy their addiction and once there is enough money for that, they are rich and don't see the need to continue working until they go broke again.
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by ruzell86: 7:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Poverty in most cases is a choice.

People get slothful in dealings, without complete dedication or commitment, and expect sudden changes to happen.
It's main reason the poor cannot cease in the land.

Diligence is key!!
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Automolite: 7:44am On Nov 13, 2021
and u think dealing with the rich makes u invulnerable?. that u dealt with a dishonorable poor man does not make every poor man evil. i dnt knw ur value, but im sure Jeff Bezos wil not consider u an equal nor do business with u.
u were a poor judge of character, and u learnt the hard way.
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2021
Tokskob2008:
You can't and shouldn't generalize.

Even some rich people do that too so it isn't about just their financial status but personal character. Some people are just too greedy no matter their financial status be it poor or rich, they are wired to cheat and renegade on deals anytime any day.
This is not about generalisation, what am saying is that bulk number of people who are poor have made a choice to remain so due to dishonesty, laziness e.t.c..this is from my personal experiences and interactions with them.

As for doing business with the rich, it's easier to get back money invested in business with a rich person than a poor person,they will have assets that can be taken from them to recover your money,...this is the same thing banks do by way of collateral. What will you take from a poor person to get back your money if they decide to play a fast one on you?
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Dailyparrot:

It might interest you to know that a lot of people fall into the category of humans you are trying to explain thus the reason you will see a lot of them countering your opinion.

What you said is the reason transport business is highly discouraged if you are not engaging in the business yourself. It's not because transport business is not lucrative, it is only because humans especially category of people that find themselves in the transportation business are generally dishonest, irresponsible and hard hearted.

I will give you an example of my own blood brother. My elder brother at that.

He used to sell his wares in a remote place inside Ikorodu street. He can go for days without selling anything and he was spending money on transportation to his shop. He's married with three kids. We got tired of giving him stipends every now and then for his family's upkeep, then I decided to think for him.

I saved up some money and got him a standard tokunbo Toyota Sienna. I bought and shipped this car myself to avoid excuses of working with a bad car.

We agreed he was going to pay me the exact amount I used in purchasing the car after which he would become the owner. I registered the car in his name as well.

Fast forward to when he took the car. First month, I got paid, second month, I got paid much lower than first month and longer than just a month. Instead of 30 days that makes up a month, I got paid in 39 days for example from the previous payment date.

Third month, story entered. A tokunbo car I no started giving problems already. It got to a point that I went three months without receiving anything.

Then, something happened and we got to find out that my brother is now so rich that he has gotten himself a widow as a concubine whom he spends bulk of his money on even neglecting his immediate family that prompted me to buy the car.

After that discovery, efforts were made to separate him from the widow. As I am typing this, my brother has been consistent in paying me my money for the past 4 months. It's obvious then that the widow was the car that's spoiling.

Like you said, these guys deliberately don't want to come out of poverty by their choices, untrustworthiness, and lifestyle.

They want to live a life that you are living but never to be dedicated and committed to work like you do.

The guy probably sold your bike, used the money to buy a cheaper one while having a leftover. You should have taken some measures to track the bike or secure your investment.

In my case, I tracked the car and withheld the original documents of the car. I don't completely trust people, even myself. So, I needed to have some form of control over the car so someone will not wake up one day and sell the car and be telling me stories.
Phew, I've copied this post and saved it, so many things to learn from you.
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Uchenaija: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2021
When doing business do the right things.

You have set up the right limit in any business, rich or poor.

Who gives out bike to a stranger without guarantor?

Even with the rich you have to set the right boundaries, because people would always want to go beyond boundaries.

It's even the poor that'll make you rich. You need to learn manage things properly.

You clearly want to make gain. It's business, it's not help. He's also going to make money for you. You can't be emotional about it.

These one of your life lessons. If you want to make more money hire people, rich or poor, just hire the right person cos that's your real duty as a boss.

Drops mic

2 Likes

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by shortgun(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
siant:
I was poor sir, but I made myself a promise to break every form of poverty around me.

I was dedicated, focused, honest with people that gave me their trust and I worked till my back broke.
What many dishonest people don't know is that when someone gives you a little trust and you didn't abuse it, same person will give you a bigger opportunity or recommend you for a higher position.... that's the way to grow when you don't have anyone to stand in for you anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by siant: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
shortgun:

I was poor sir, but I made myself a promise to break every form of poverty around me.

I was dedicated, focused, honest with people that gave me their trust and I worked till my back broke.
What many dishonest people don't know is that when someone gives you a little trust and you didn't abuse it, same person will give you a bigger opportunity or recommend you for a higher position.... that's the way to grow when you don't have anyone to stand in for you anywhere.

It is now you used appropriate word for such people: 'dishonest people'.

Even many poor people that are honest, it is their condition that make them honest. Let them be comfortable a little bit, they will show you who they really are. A true character of a man can be known when he has money.
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by siant: 11:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Uchenaija:
When doing business do the right things.

You have set up the right limit in any business, rich or poor.

Who gives out bike to a stranger without guarantor?

Even with the rich you have to set the right boundaries, because people would always want to go beyond boundaries.

It's even the poor that'll make you rich. You need to learn manage things properly.

You clearly want to make gain. It's business, it's not help. He's also going to make money for you. You can't be emotional about it.

These one of your life lessons. If you want to make more money hire people, rich or poor, just hire the right person cos that's your real duty as a boss.

Drops mic
Abi o.
The corrupt public officials that embezzle public fund, are not poor people. The more they have access and opportunity to public fund, the more they squander everything.
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by SavageResponse(m): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2021
Most poor people have an entitlement mentality
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by paddyDIGITAL(m): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2021
A lot to learn here
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by NairalandAngel(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2021
OP, what you have said is true.

This was the mistake I made when I entrusted my money to that thief Az with Nairaland monikers Hennycool, Mel... and he absconded with my N2 million angry

1 Like

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by talk2hb1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
I still dey compile my own episode.

1 Like

Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by 2map(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wonderful thread. I agree 100% with what the Op posted.

However, truly there should not be generalisation. The Op was merely talking from his own personal experience, "abi is that not the best teacher again?"

I would include artisans too e.g mechanics, bricklayers dem...

The moment you enter a business deal with these set of people, or perhaps contract them for their services, if you can not properly manage/track/put measures for 'sharp practices'. Omo you are Oyo. Because they will surely steal from you, it's as though they can not help it. The way ants are attracted to Sugar.

One of the many reasons we deserve our leaders, at least the majority. They are a reflection of the people!
Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by Automolite: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
siant:
Abi o.
The corrupt public officials that embezzle public fund, are not poor people. The more they have access and opportunity to public fund, the more they squander everything.
It seems in Nigeria, being rich and stealing money is a lesser crime than being poor and stealing.
Atleast thats what those commenting who "think" they are rich seem to believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New System To Making Money With Rollover / Peanut Burger And Its Coating Machine / Which Bank In Nigeria Has The Best Dorm Dollars Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.