Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness (34836 Views)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
ALARAPE22:
Kudos to Funke Akindele..............................That Mama no sleep at all like Some Slain Mama Outside looking for who to buy Iphone 45i for them.............

Slain mama? shocked
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by SmartPolician: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Segzy22:
Werey spotted

You are probably a broke man if you didn't know that success naturally comes with envy from your friends and neighbors.
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by NOwazobia: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
And so,

My signature is still very much active. Air.. Drop starts November 23, 2021. Presale is already active with a minimum 0.1ETH. Starting price is $100.
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
stop praising that I'll mannered mushin olosho abeg undecided a single man she was lucky she LUCKY to ever married ditched her stupid ,ugly yo-robbanza asS to go end up with failed Jonny Just Come 'mesician ' father of 3!as glorified side bitchh
called wife, damn!wayward ,illiterate bitchh with disgusting nasality when attempting speaking English undecided calling Banky W as Banking ..yorrobanza women no good for life partner ..just chop and dump em tongue
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by delpee(f): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
stop praising that I'll mannered mushin olosho abeg undecided a single man she was lucky she LUCKY to ever married ditched her stupid ,ugly yo-robbanza asS to go a failed Jonny Just Come father of 3!damn!wayward ,illiterate bitchh with disgusting nasality when attempting speaking English undecided calling Banky W as Banking ..yorrobanza women no good for life partner ..just chop and dump em tongue

Wow! Too much bitterness affects the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by philconsultant: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Do you have need of season's greetings video from your firm to your clients?
Get in touch with us today, call 07038198833 09066313150
www.pcconcept.com.ng
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
delpee:

Wow! Too much bitterness affects the heart.
yorrobanza ladies are useless, All of them. Ask tiwa olosho savage, I see them all time, fat pig empty headed with mountain yansh undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Benwallt(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
This one wan shift pant
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by IbileIfe: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nollywood is full of bitterness, envy and jealousy. All the symptoms of witchcraft.

At close examination, you will see the other symptoms of witchcraft in their characters such as the following:

Bitterness and hatred.
Unrepentant and evil pride.
Cheating and lust or greed for affluence and titular powers ( they are title chasers).
Envy and jealousy.

They are envious and jealous of the progress and success of righteous people.

Ingratitude.

They are unfaithful and ungrateful and reward good with evil.

Mischievous.

They are mischief makers.

Insolence.

They are very insolent without respect for others.

Trouble making.

They are troublemakers.
All troublemakers are children of the devil. Because, they disobey what our Lord Jesus Christ said in Matthew 5:9 KJV:
"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God".
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by iamL(f): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Not just in that industry, is everywhere.

Most people hate the rich.

Once they perceive someone is doing well they will just start hating.

Some will start questioning your source of wealth unnecessarily, they might even add names.

Hate and envy goes along with success.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by iamL(f): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
stop praising that I'll mannered mushin olosho abeg undecided a single man she was lucky she LUCKY to ever married ditched her stupid ,ugly yo-robbanza asS to go end up with failed Jonny Just Come 'mesician ' father of 3!as glorified side bitchh
called wife, damn!wayward ,illiterate bitchh with disgusting nasality when attempting speaking English undecided calling Banky W as Banking ..yorrobanza women no good for life partner ..just chop and dump em tongue

Do u sleep peacefully with all this bitterness? I am curious.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Bamzyriches451: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Damn
Funky bby, I respect her everyday every time twice on Saturday.......... She's really working hard to achieve everything for herself unlike all this slay Queens with big god buying Range rover upandan
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Pataricatering(f): 3:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dhavido:
Dunks Akindele is really a strong lady. The hatred from her female colleagues is so glaring that even the blind can see, there was also a time she was banned from featuring in any Yoruba movie as a punishment for something she did buh she still stood out in the industry
shut up! Anywhere a woman is doing well we know it is men that try to pull her down with " she slept her way to the top " bla bla bla " . Just out of envy and bitterness .

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by jubrilELsudan: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
ODE.....HE JUST WANTS TO FVCK HER.

Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Nosayer: 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:

Na you sabi....
One Google event I attended where the woman was a speaker, one of the thing she said that I hold on to is "if I've worked myself tired and I'm about to sleep at night, then my phone rings and somebody says I need your services, the tiredness wears away instantly. Why? Because hustlers never sleep and this Funkẹ that you're looking at, is an hustler".

That's what people on this thread are praising. We don't care about the rest. Make name for yourself firstly, then we'll see whether you have time to write this about Funkẹ Akindele.

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Anndrew(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
AmeLonRo:
Funke Akindele is not lucky.
She has paid her dues in the movie industry.
I knew her during the days of "I need to know"
She did her acting very well those days that one will be surprised if she did not make it.

Successful people are not lucky. They have paid their dues via hard work and diligence.

Meanwhile....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_oBRcOcvFI
u are right..I need to know is the movie that brought her to limelight..she Don overpay her dues self
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Coldie(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
For him to get this information that means he is part of it, cause on a very good day u no supposed even send them
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Funke mi, my fav anyday anytime
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Dhavido(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pataricatering:
shut up! Anywhere a woman is doing well we know it is men that try to pull her down with " she slept her way to the top " bla bla bla " . Just out of envy and bitterness .

Oya no vex
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Faliyu890: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
see below
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by TundeEdnut35(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
I feel your pain boy sorry anout that but your envy and jealousy towards your fellow human will make you miserable for life desist from such act
OgunkeelAllMod:
yorrobanza ladies are useless, All of them. Ask tiwa olosho savage, I see them all time, fat pig empty headed with mountain yansh undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by TundeEdnut35(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
Alaye, grow up and stop behaving like a puerile person.
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by labelle123(f): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kudos to her
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by muheeb01(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Its not easy to be relevant after all these years
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Guzx: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
TundeEdnut35:
I feel your pain boy sorry anout that but your envy and jealousy towards your fellow human will make you miserable for life desist from such act
nigga ,I generally ignore IGK, buh I can I assure your likes I experience not much pain( to be modest) buh the jungle you called country will always produce mediocre, illiterate, uneducated, peasant as your role model like funke whatever and buhari as your leader.. I got no bitterness in me. Just saying my mind OK cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Tmb78(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
nigga ,I generally ignore IGK, buh I can I assure your likes I experience not much pain( to be modest) buh the jungle you called country will always produce mediocre, illiterate, uneducated, peasant as your role model like funke whatever and buhari as your leader.. I got no bitterness in me. Just saying my mind OK cool
Igbos and hatred 5&6,lolz.
So if it's Genevieve the one being celebrated who didn't even finish from unilag ( as compared to Funke who is a Law graduate) will you vomit this bile calling her illiterate?

Alaye no fool yourself, you are embittered even judging from your mentions here on nairaland
Somebody even had to ask you how you sleep at night,kai.
Live your life without bitterness and hustle to make your life better and leave others to live theirs too.
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by Aliyullahi(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Motivational speaker ;Everybody has got enemies, it's nothing special

Ask Bobrisky, ask Tonto dike
Yes that's true. But She isn't hoeing around like these people you are comparing her with. Her hardwork got her the praises and she deserved it.
Re: Alexx Ekubo to Funke Akindele: You Thrive In Nollywood Despite Envy & Bitterness by chigoziri2403(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Aliyullahi:

Yes that's true. But She isn't hoeing around like these people you are comparing her with. Her hardwork got her the praises and she deserved it.
Hoeing around is hardwork also bro.....it comes with it's own Risk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Robbed In London / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) / Most Admired Actors In Nollywood.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.