Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial (21686 Views)

10 Companies That Shutdown Over Worsening Economy / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ablejesus26(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Lolz, failure in all aspects of life feeling like a dinosaur, hopefully you don't have a friend that will tell you that not to talk of a family member.

Bcus u are being isolated from the reality of life, by and large you are a lost soul whom is even being rejected by the gods for being used for a sacrifice.

Dead soul..

The reality on ground is that your terror ravaged Ne will soon been totally overrun by the
evil boko haram they created grin
and that the occult scam ipob you are wishing the devil will use to turn Igboland into your
Ne has been rejected in Igboland already
Cursed bororo bastard face your terror ravaged region una get bigger problem grin grin
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by FamTomx2(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

The reality on ground is that your terror ravaged Ne will soon been totally overrun by the
and that the occult scam ipob you are wishing the devil will use to turn Igboland into your
Cursed bororo bastard face your terror ravaged region una get bigger problem grin grin

Shut up! Mumu boy you don't have any meaningful thing to say, bloody hypocrite you think you can insult any body and go scot free on NL, lolz you met your match..

Fraudral government failed you, your family failed you, even your miserable terrorist group failed you too,are you not an epitome of failures, then what are you waiting for, look for a rope and do the needful, a candid advise from a concerned Biafran.

But the fact still remains you will die through a thunder strike oh!
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Tomek09(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
Rupertek:

I really don't understand these rascals. Who caused the problem and adjournment on that court sitting day? Kanu and his lawyers ofcourse. They are the ones who don't want the trial to go ahead. The lawyer from.US was denied access to the courtroom, kanu's lawyers then walked away. So, what should Justice Binta Nyako have done? She asked kanu if he can continue without his lawyers, he answered no. So, what should have Nyako done to bring the lawyers back? Some lawyers do walk out on court and return later. It was clear Kanu's lawyers were delaying. The American lawyer that was denied access was never listed as one of kanu's legal team, so, it was at the discretion of DSS to either allow him witness the proceedings or not.
IPOB can only lock out their tiny South east or start killing off their people, thats all they can do. They should stop threatening anybody
[/s]
Mtcheeeeew
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ablejesus26(m): 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Shut up! Mumu boy you don't have any meaningful thing to say, bloody hypocrite you think you can insult any body and go scot free on NL, lolz you met your match..

Fraudral government failed you, your family failed you, even your miserable terrorist group failed you too,are you not an epitome of failures, then what are you waiting for, look for a rope and do the needful, a candid advise from a concerned Biafran.

But the fact still remains you will die through a thunder strike oh!

From all Biafrans?so how e take concern you�
Oga focus on your boko Haram wey dey use ur family and village people head drink water ��
I am not cursing you please don't get it twisted
na your destiny to be eternally cursed and a totally failure �no be me do you na your destiny just accept am like that ��
Deep down inside you,there is a conviction that you can never make it in life �� you know what I am saying is the truth.
Cursed bororo grass eating demon ��.
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by FamTomx2(m): 7:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

From all Biafrans?so how e take concern you�
Oga focus on your boko Haram wey dey use ur family and village people head drink water ��
I am not cursing you please don't get it twisted
na your destiny to be eternally cursed and a totally failure �no be me do you na your destiny just accept am like that ��
Deep down inside you,there is a conviction that you can never make it in life �� you know what I am saying is the truth.
Cursed bororo grass eating demon ��.

On a flipped side you are not close anything to be called a human being, Animal in the jungle is more honourable than you..

You are not known for anything good and so shall goodness elude you forever.

Since you are not an advocate of Goodwill so shall all your days on earth will be filled with sorrows and regrettable pains,

You will definitely labour for nothing here in your life time, nobi me stated it oh, na your angry ancestors laid the curse on you!
Meanwhile untimely shameful death is your destination finally.
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ablejesus26(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

On a flipped side you are not close anything to be called a human being, Animal in the jungle is more honourable than you..

You are not known for anything good and so shall goodness elude you forever.

Since you are not an advocate of Goodwill so shall all your days on earth will be filled with sorrows and regrettable pains,

You will definitely labour for nothing here in your life time, nobi me stated it oh, na your angry ancestors laid the curse on you!
Meanwhile untimely shameful death is your destination finally.

I am an advovate of good will thats why I dont support
an occult group that goes about killing others who do not agree with thier scam

since you are an advocate for terror and destruction
your life shall never experience anything close to happiness
you shall toil and suffer all the days of your life
help and goodluck shall be far from a cursed bastard like you
you shall never make it in life for choosing Igbo of all tribe to do your
taquiya nonsense
ozu nwuru anwa na gha ije ka i bu grin ;
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by FamTomx2(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2021
ablejesus26:

I am an advovate of good will thats why I dont support
an occult group that goes about killing others who do not agree with thier scam

since you are an advocate for terror and destruction
your life shall never experience anything close to happiness
you shall toil and suffer all the days of your life
help and goodluck shall be far from a cursed bastard like you
you shall never make it in life for choosing Igbo of all tribe to do your
taquiya nonsense
ozu nwuru anwa na gha ije ka i bu grin ;

UCHU ka i ibu, advocacy of Goodwill kill you there! Reowned BMC miscreant claiming a saint,

Wetin good has ever come out of your family, if not generational curse of poverty and untimely shameful death.
Family of rogues grin

IPOB matter go finish your life patapata,
Nothing good will ever smell your door step, you will die a mysterious death which is being completely assigned.
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by FamTomx2(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
ablejesus26:

Lack of education is the main factor your miserable life took you to this height of stupidity..

You are just a street urchin APC picked up to do their bargains, but thunder go strike a living hell outta you soon.

You will cry in pains before you will meet your untimely shameful death.

Anu npama!!
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ablejesus26(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
FamTomx2:

Lack of education is the main factor your miserable life took you to this height of stupidity..

You are just a street urchin APC picked up to do their bargains, but thunder go strike a living hell outta you soon.

You will cry in pains before you will meet your untimely shameful death.

Anu npama!!

Now I know that your cursed bororo grass eating soul is pained to the grave��
Once again it will never be well with you and your apcheat ��
Anyi adie soo party umu ekwensu ��
God bless Apga �.
Cursed bastard, product of quota system,130 jamb cut off mark is talking about education ��.
You will die premature and never make anything good out of life.
Ewu Niger republic ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice / Amaechi Working For Atiku, Rivers PDP Alleges / Speakership Race: Gbajabiamila, Wase In Public Spat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.