Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial (21688 Views)

10 Companies That Shutdown Over Worsening Economy / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Lockdown: Fuel Marketers Threaten To Shutdown Over Low Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Afamed: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
DSC7:
Bubu dey jonze big time embarassed embarassed

Am sorry for Nigerians who still believe in this evil govt....
Ain't you tired with this your watery threats?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Redcrafton: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
rexwalters:
Your parents meeting each other, they should never have met, there lays the mistake, no one forced them to conceive you. If Nigeria was a mistake, you might as well admit that you are a mistake also, whatever is good for the goose, is also good for the gander.

Since 1914 the British Government has been trying to make Nigeria into one country, but the Nigerian people themselves are historically different in their backgrounds, in their religious beliefs and customs and do not show themselves any sign of willingness to unite, Nigerian unity is only a British intention for the country. Tafawa Balewa

You are now more sensible than the late Nigerian prime minister...?
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by mediainc: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
GreatBoss:

Ijaws don't hate ibos, we can work as two different groups of people.
I did not use the word hate.

We all have been seeing the news...right now Ijaws are more concerned about getting a fat share off the oil proceeds, if we get true federalism, what do we need secession for...I don't see Ijaw groups clamouring for secession these days, and if they do, it is "Ijaw nation"
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Okhuadams(m): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] E pain u die bcoz na the truth. U b ur own slave, if you go school u go no watin I mean bloody fool
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ugodedoc: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
The sun will definitely shine one day
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Chuksmonika(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
Mumu terrorists.

Kill yourselves, Nnamdi Kanu will be sentenced to death by hanging or life imprisonment. He will surely account for all the security agents he killed, including the innocent girls he used for rituals.
hahahaha, you wish. MNK, the ohamadike 1 of igbo land will be set free soon.
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Malawian(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
GreatBoss:

Na to pull cloth enter road remain for you.
I thought you just said Ijaw doesn't have even one oil.
Mumu.
Ijaw no kukuma dey wear shirt for creeks. cheesy
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

If you carry for your mooslim head, come to Onitsha and say it.
Empty threat

Besides, how did you know that the guy is a Muslim.
Shut the fallacy!

1 Like

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Reflect7: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Incandescent:
Cripple the country how?

By sitting at home.

LoL

Talk about narcissistic self delusion.

1 Like

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by johntolu: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
Empty Barrels, na so una brag no release of Ikenga Kanu, no election in Anambra State, please who won the election held last week?

The election was won by the IPOB candidate, Emma Powerful grin
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ladychioma: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=Nonpartisan1 post=107571359]Mumu terrorists.

Kill yourselves, Nnamdi Kanu will be sentenced to death by hanging or life imprisonment. He will surely account for all the security agents he killed, including the innocent girls he used for rituals.
Terrorist it's you that will be sentenced to death by hanging. Nnamdi Kanu have no case to answer.
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by FamTomx2(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Obele oge ka ofoduru,they will soon turn their guns at each other.
Useless group that has and will never achieve anything meaningful with their scam.

If your godfather Buhari and his goons could not stop Ohamadike nke mbu na Ala IMO State @ his 6yrs plus tenure no one will, I repeat not even one billion of deluded you as an BMC will, it is a fact .

Away from that I will continue being like a lice on your pubic hairs attached to your scrotum.

If you no hear from me that means I dey chop BAN from your likes the yeye mods, but I promise to dey missile you on the daily basis.

I know your type, a walking dead whom is few meters away from his grave.if at all you will have one.

IPOB will continue to shame you cos the conception is an ideology and not a mere propaganda..

Then tell me why you no go die a bitter death.
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by christistruth01: 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tomek09:
It's very annoying. FG got nothing on him that's why they want to keep him incarcerated. IPOB is not a terrorist organization.

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1 Like

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by GODBLESSBUHARI: 12:02am On Nov 14, 2021
We will cripple Nigeria grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chestbeaters
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Nigeria is dying. To be sure, the Nigerian state that was negotiated before independence in 1960, the one that was birthed and named on the 1st of October 1960, is long dead. It was mortally wounded in January 1966, and was then slaughtered in July of 1966. Its funereal obsequies were held between 1966-1970 grin
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by Christistruth00: 6:10am On Nov 14, 2021
9jah:
Nigeria is dying. To be sure, the Nigerian state that was negotiated before independence in 1960, the one that was birthed and named on the 1st of October 1960, is long dead. It was mortally wounded in January 1966, and was then slaughtered in July of 1966. Its funereal obsequies were held between 1966-1970 grin

It was the Funeral of Biafra that was held in Jan 1970

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bviS5aqi3fk&t=10s
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ba7man(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2021
christistruth01:

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Terrorist Nnamdi Kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs
Saying all this at a beer parlour or at Newspaper stands is a totally different ball game from broadcasting it on a radio with millions of listeners.

FG have all they need to nail Kanu in court.

1 Like

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by DemMannaScam: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Ashamed, the Fulani slave. cheesy

Ashamed:

Ain't you tired with this your watery threats?

1 Like

Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ablejesus26(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

If your godfather Buhari and his goons could not stop Ohamadike nke mbu na Ala IMO State @ his 6yrs plus tenure no one will, I repeat not even one billion of deluded you as an BMC will, it is a fact .

Away from that I will continue being like a lice on your pubic hairs attached to your scrotum.

If you no hear from me that means I dey chop BAN from your likes the yeye mods, but I promise to dey missile you on the daily basis.

I know your type, a walking dead whom is few meters away from his grave.if at all you will have one.

IPOB will continue to shame you cos the conception is an ideology and not a mere propaganda..

Then tell me why you no go die a bitter death.

oga shut up you are not ipob grin grin
useless cursed bororo using cheap taquiya
the occult ipob your eternally cursed soul that will forever know nothing but suffering,is wishing the devil will
use to turn igboland to your NE region is already known to fail in all her destructive agenda
continue to pretend to be Igbo so that your life will keep going from worse to worse grin grin

smelly cursed dirty bororo grass eating pig that will never make it in life
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by FamTomx2(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

oga shut up you are not ipob grin grin
useless cursed bororo using cheap taquiya
the occult ipob your eternally cursed soul that will forever know nothing but suffering,is wishing the devil will
use to turn igboland to your NE region is already known to fail in all her destructive agenda
continue to pretend to be Igbo so that your life will keep going from worse to worse grin grin

smelly cursed dirty bororo grass eating pig that will never make it in life

You want to Know my identity??

Hmmm, how possible could that be and i don't associate with dumbs and dafts, secondly you are a bloody terrorist so get lost..

Stupid bigot, you will never die well, sickness, hardluck and tribulations will dwell in your life ever for wishing Biafran's evil.

Getat!!
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by ablejesus26(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

You want to Know my identity??

Hmmm, how possible could that be and i don't associate with dumbs and dafts, secondly you are a bloody terrorist so get lost..

Stupid bigot, you will never die well, sickness, hardluck and tribulations will dwell in your life ever for wishing Biafran's evil.

Getat!!

What other identity does a cursed thing like you that has and will never see anything good in this
life has apart from a bororo terrorist from hell grin grin

you will never amount to anything in life for claiming to be the occult scam ipob
just to wish the same fate your angry boko brothers are wrecking on your Ne
region on Igboland
you no go ever see better thing for this life
it can never be well with you grin grin
Re: IPOB threatens shutdown over alleged bias in Nnamdi Kanu’s trial by FamTomx2(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

What other identity does a cursed thing like you that has and will never see anything good in this
life has apart from a bororo terrorist from hell grin grin

you will never amount to anything in life for claiming to be the occult scam ipob
just to wish the same fate your angry boko brothers are wrecking on your Ne
region on Igboland
you no go ever see better thing for this life
it can never be well with you grin grin

Lolz, failure in all aspects of life feeling like a dinosaur, hopefully you don't have a friend that will tell you that not to talk of a family member.

Bcus u are being isolated from the reality of life, by and large you are a lost soul whom is even being rejected by the gods for being used for a sacrifice.

Dead soul..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NURTW Appoints MC Oluomo As South-west Acting Chairman / Buhari Borrows 2.1 Billion Dollars From World Bank To Rebuild North East / To The Deaf, Osinbajo Is Silent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.