Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do (2507 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Zlatan Tweets Hours After DJ Cuppy Calls Him Out For Blocking Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by drizslim(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija star, Terseer Waya, also known as Kiddwaya has reacted after celebrity Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy said she has no idea what he does for a living.

CorrectNG reported earlier that DJ Cuppy opened up about her friendship with reality TV star, Kiddwaya.

Speaking during a chat with UK media personality, Zeze Millz, the DJ revealed how close she was to Kiddwaya before seeing him on the Big Brother Naija show.
She also stated that she cannot really explain what Kiddwaya actually does for a living.

Kidd is born for this superstar sh**, it freaks me out because Kidd always said he wanted to be famous so I probably should have picked up on that and it’s difficult when you used to be a certain person in the room.

I was too hard on him and should’ve celebrated his fame with him. I don’t even know what he does”, she said.

Cc seen
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by xpressionx(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Okay. E no concern Will Smith.

5 Likes

Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by WibusJaga: 8:24am On Nov 13, 2021

The only Kiddwaya reaction I know...

Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by padi94(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2021
She really wanted to date KIDDWAYYA, but Baba no gree
Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by Afamsi: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2021
This celebrity olosho no dey think of marriage. Na to the f**k every celeb d**k she care about. Anu mpama
Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by drizslim(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

Come OP, Where is the Kiddwaya reaction? Abi na de mumu-button reaction below...
kiddwaya tweeted this shortly after DJ cuppy interview

Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by Vulcanheph(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2021
So Correct Bro is also on nairaland?
Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by sammybest889(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Abeg op how this tweet take relate to wati DJ cuppy talk

Una go just go open one celebrity page copy wati de him timeline...come post am for una mumu blogging site with another captions

C,segun lala and d rest is like una go begin screen people mentally 2 know, hu and hu qualify to post any trends for dis una forum oo

Re: Billionaire Son, Kiddwaya Reacts After DJ Cuppy Said She Doesn’t Know What He Do by drizslim(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
sammybest889:
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Abeg op how this tweet take relate to wati DJ cuppy talk

Una go just go open one celebrity page copy wati de him timeline...come post am for una mumu blogging site with another captions

C,segun lala and d rest is like una go begin screen people mentally 2 know, hu and hu qualify to post any trends for dis una forum oo

Looking at ur dp I realize how daft you are. It no insult but just the bitter truth

(1) (Reply)

Sextape Of Lasu University Student Elisa With A Married Man / 30 Breathtaking Pictures Of Gorgeous Hollywood Actress, Daniella Perkins / Nollywood Actress Kills 2 Year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.