Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him (58401 Views)

BBN's Phyna: I Felt Bullied After Davido Said He Doesn’t Know Me / Nina Reacts To Report Of Her Renting A Bentley And Claiming She Bought It / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by tydi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2022
Award winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, better known as Davido, has called out an international show promoter, Molo, for claiming she doesn’t know who he is.

Davido initially called Molo out for shaming a male social media user who was in her inbox, and reacting to the call out, the show promoter, who stated that she was only joking, said she didn’t know who Davido was.

The 30BG boss laughed out her claim of not knowing him and lambasted her. He said that she couldn’t book him because she doesn’t know anyone with a billion dollars in cash.

Davido’s fans also trooped to Molo’s comment section and dragged her to filth for saying she doesn’t know the superstar singer, which made her to restrict comments on her Instagram page.

See screenshots below,

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Brokeloser: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido fvck up to answer the clout chaser.Now she has succeeded in gaining free publicity..OBO to the world.

Sure update don land o.Check my signature to claim free 10,000 terk.No waste time o because it will launch in march.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
Can he just relax..must everyone know him?
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..
Calling that lady lame seriously for what? cry
That sounds disgusting AF.. undecided

Why can't he respect himself and ignore undecided
The so called celebrities are human like their supporters so I don't know what all this unnecessary respect and pride is all about..
Boy not everyone cares about you or your music cos we all are special and great In our own way..you can tell that to your wack supporters who only come online to bash those who doesn't support you or your music..

We are all human and as far as you ain't footing my bills or doing anything positive in my life why then on earth do you think you can shove your nonsense down my throat by calling me lame? undecided

267 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by tydi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This is some kinda pompous attitude tho... people are living without you so relax tho..

You also have to relax .

We all just have to be calming down .

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:

You also have to relax .

We all just have to be calming down .
Exactly thanks for understanding.. kiss
Also thanks for agreeing with my statement.. wink

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by silverlinen(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Who doesn't know that crooked voiced musician from Nigeria called davido?
That girl papa don smoke ijebu ode skunk.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Peace081: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Some of us here does not know him too wink

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by SarkinYarki: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
She can't book my OBO, even portable go hard her book

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Emecson(m): 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na by force to know you, she no know you she no know you... Period

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Flexherbal(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Funny though

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nigerian musicians I know and can recognize are not up to five, funny enough I came to know them on this forum. I don't follow Nigerian entertainment in any way,,, music, movie, comedy w.t.c

14 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by olayiwola72(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I tire o not everyone that know Justin Bieber … davido and clout 5/6

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by olayiwola72(m): 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido na by force to know you …. grin grin grin
Me gan I didn’t know who davido is grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by olayiwola72(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg who be davido

5 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
olayiwola72:

I tire o not everyone that know Justin Bieber … davido and clout 5/6
Telling you oo
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Iamdbull: 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

That's how some girls said they Don't know Dbull I was really surprised but I still don't believe them, you in naija and you don't know Dbull

13 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Karlovych: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
embarassed Typical Afonjite, spits.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by orohbiro(f): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na by Force to know u with your head like toad own undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Bigbright7(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
Eeh trouble they sleep, Nyanga go wake am. Bomb dey that international promoter head for acting numb. Our davido of all people.

Check my sig for all your electrical installations works for your upcoming building projects
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by DSC7: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
If you talk you collect.....

OBO to the world....

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by SurvivorMM: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ol
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by pacespot(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Is it a crime not to know someone in this world again This same sh*t Burna Boy did last time by fighting a lady for saying she hadn't met him.

If someone said they dont know you, why can't you explain yourself to them. Must everyone carry your matter for head like Nigerians are doing

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by MorolayoVictor(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol
Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by BunbleBee: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nagashangcobo:
Who on Earth doesn't know Davido?
Pope Francis

5 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Emk5556: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Really?!!. Ok, I don't know you. Do your worst.

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by TheABOMINATION: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
Davido na local champion.

12 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by cassidy1996(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
K

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by mamaafrik(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Vickyvice:
Nigerian musicians I know and can recognize are not up to five, funny enough I came to know them on this forum. I don't follow Nigerian entertainment in any way,,, music, movie, comedy w.t.c
see roaming

1 Like

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by osuofia2(m): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
OBO free the bad belle woman

3 Likes

Re: Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nagashangcobo:
Who on Earth doesn't know Davido?

I'm Nigerian and I don't know him...Even Jesus Christ is not known by everyone on earth.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony of Actress Moji Olaiya In Ikoyi Cemetery, Lagos (Photos, Videos) / Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days / RMD Unveils New Look And Wants To Know What His Fans Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.