Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,741 members, 7,844,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ (1877 Views)

Saga And Nini Shippers Surprise Them With Lot Of Gifts (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by woloadedCEO: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija stars, Saga and Nini are still giving fans the hope that they might end up together in the long run.

It’s been months since the conclusion of the show, but fans of the reality stars continue to treat their favorite couples with reasons to make their union more solid even though both parties declared having no intentions to chase their affair outside the show.

In a video making rounds on social media, shippers of Saga and Nini treated them to a lovely boat cruise coupled with loads of gift items.

••••••••
USE LINK BELOW TO WATCH VIDEO

https://woloaded.com.ng/saga-and-nini-go-on-romantic-boat-cruise-proudly-sponsored-by-their-shippers/

Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2021
If this Saga is dating anybody, that lady will be looked down on because he's a vegetable man. I can't stand men that don't command respect at all,I like men whose authority and presence is been respected.Dominate me and earn my respect, else I turn you to a puppet and begin to unconsciously order you around.

2 Likes

Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by lilvicky68(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this Saga is dating anybody, that lady will be looked down on because he's a vegetable man. I can't stand men that don't command respect
grin
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by BarrElChapo(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by temitope27(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
If this Saga is dating anybody, that lady will be looked down on because he's a vegetable man. I can't stand men that don't command respect at all,I like men whose authority and presence is been respected.Dominate me and earn my respect, else I turn you to a puppet and begin to unconsciously order you around.
are you ok at all

1 Like

Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
are you ok at all
Are you OK too?
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by temitope27(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you OK too?
ofcourse I am, but what about u
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
ofcourse I am, but what about u
same here but please go and smoke your Igbo in peace.
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
You opened this account on August and by November you already have over 2000 posts. Are you spending half of your day here.? undecided
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by temitope27(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
ok, abi u go smoke ni
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Differentiate:

You opened this account on August and by November you already have over 2000 posts. Are you spending half of your day here.? undecided
cheesy
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by kenzysmith: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Chain this simp never still get sense.

I hope say he done whip her sha if not I wept for his parents undecided
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by kenzysmith: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Differentiate:

this monitoring spirit strong o u self no get work?

1 Like

Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
this monitoring spirit strong o u self no get work?
You can simp more harder I bet you ,you won't see her pant angry

1 Like

Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by kenzysmith: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
you feel dey order am around but the koko be say the pussy dey available if not your ordering no go take 2 months before the simp turn alpha tongue

1 Like

Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Omicron007: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked

What I don't understand is the daftness and sheer stupidity of these so-called 'shippers'.

How on Earth will I doll out my hard earned Naira and sponsor two fully grown and matured people on a boat cruise in order for them to bang each other at sea; just like Anty Tiwa and his tiny-deeked guy.
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by Omicron007: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked

What I don't understand is the daftness and sheer stupidity of these so-called 'shippers'.

How on Earth will I doll out my hard earned Naira and sponsor two fully grown and matured people on a boat cruise in order for them to bang each other at sea; just like Anty Tiwa and her tiny-deeked guy.
Re: Saga And Nini Go On Romantic Boat Cruise Proudly Sponsored By Their ‘shippers’ by jaiyeorie: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
#bbnaija Nini Diiadem Ronke Tiamiyu Whitemoney - beautybyad #beautybyadatfive #Bad5thanniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chogdwVC2J4

(1) (Reply)

Obiano’s Wife Returns From Face Pumping Plastic Surgery In USA ( See Photos) / Don Jazzy Buys An Ape Photo Nft For $300 / Why Is Cubana Chiefpriest Not Promoting Odogwu Bitters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.