Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) (66469 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo With Tukur Mamu, Arrested Bandits' Negotiator (Throwback Photo / Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award / Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2021
A throwback picture of two time President of Nigeria, General Olusegun Obasanjo with Former American President, Jimmy Carter taken in the late 70s during a White House visit by the then Military President of the African nation.

General Obasanjo, was pictured wearing his signature Nigerian traditional attire.
Olusegun Obasanjo is said to have been the only African President that never wore an English Suit.

215 Likes 25 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
A throwback picture of two time President of Nigeria, General Olusegun Obasanjo with Former American President, Jimmy Carter taken in the late 70s during a White House visit by the then Military President of the African nation.
General Obasanjo, was pictured wearing his signature Nigerian traditional attire.
Olusegun Obasanjo is said to have been the only African President that never wore an English Suit.
Cc. @Lalasticlala @mynd44

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2021
Handsome

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Olachase(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2021
I love that material he put on pls how can I get it..... Here in lagos.
The man represent abeg grin grin

234 Likes 15 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Obansanjo looks handsome in that picture

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Olachase:
I love that material he put on pls how can I get it..... Here in lagos
That is our traditional parachute called Ofi (Aso Oke)

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:44am On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
Obansanjo looks handsome in that picture
Everyone looks handsome at younger age.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
He has been the only Nigerian President to host all POTUS visits to Nigeria

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Everyone looks handsome at younger age.
not really

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:47am On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
not really
aren't you?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Olachase(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is our traditional parachute called Ofi (Aso Oke)
you like it too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Olachase:
you like it too
beeni o. Most especially with “shine shine” like that of Baba OBJ kiss cool wink

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
aren't you?
ofcourse I am, try to understand me baby girl and don't be dumb

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
ofcourse I am, try to understand me baby girl and don't be dumb
You don’t expect me to understand nonsense, I’m so sorry about that.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You don’t expect me to understand nonsense, I’m so sorry about that.
I don't know y most of u girls on nairaland av no sense

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
I don't know y most of u girls on nairaland av no sense
Cos you aren’t trained to recognize sense, if you see it.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Cos you aren’t trained to recognize sense, if you see it.
is it an object, o ti ya werey

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Oh sorry, it is only object you can recognize and identify.

Iwo Na ni were ti mo ya.
ara re ni werey ti o ya, nuisance

3 Likes

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
not really
post your pictures and that of your Dad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
ara re ni werey ti o ya, nuisance
Werey alaso

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Looking like a real African giant

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Miracood2:
post your pictures and that of your Dad.
are you ok Mr man

3 Likes

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Werey alaso
abeg don't quote me again, u re disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
abeg don't quote me again, u re disgusting
your simian display is interesting

19 Likes

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
your simian display is interesting
ori re ti gbale

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
ori re ti gbale
oo ni ori kankan

22 Likes

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
oo ni ori kankan
u dis girl wetin be ur problem sef

5 Likes

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by cherryCola: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amotolongbo:
oo ni ori kankan
Looks like you are having a crush on this guy cheesy.

13 Likes

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
u dis girl wetin be ur problem sef
you think you can win a lady in an argument? @temitope27, you are a disgrace to man... Anyway, Who say OBJ no be handsome man?

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by ednut1(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Heard obj is a CIA agent

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Rickmann: 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Did anyone notice how colourful that photo is even when it was taken decades ago?

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen / Labour Party Agent Shot Dead – Rhodes-Vivour Says Police, INEC Complicit / Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.