Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) (66473 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo With Tukur Mamu, Arrested Bandits' Negotiator (Throwback Photo / Zambia Honours Obasanjo With Highest Award / Obasanjo: "With What I Saw At UK Parliament, Nnamdi Kanu Has Gotten Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Savi78(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Olachase:
I love that material he put on pls how can I get it..... Here in lagos.
The man represent abeg grin grin

Na Abba kyari sow am oo...the man Sabi sow well well and im get beta materials. grin grin grin
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Origin(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
I love people who are confident in their own skin...

Imagine a level of success and fame and yet no one knows your name....e.g bearing a tagname just so others can connect or pronounce it.

Them still no go like you your people self no go identify with you...
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Stanleyq: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
OBJ, why u come ugly these days naa.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Olachase(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Drella:

Mr SIMPson Chase.
Have you opened a shop for your mother, sisters, aunties and nieces?
so with wetin we day pass through for this country Nigeria... U still get time to day put mouth for another person matter cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Basicend: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Peppysco:
If Obasanjo as a military head of state could be so bold to pose like that in the Whitehouse with the American president in that picture, definitely, the United States had a hand in the murder of Muritala, no doubt.

Nonsense logic.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by bolacode: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
emerazz:

Boy and gel dey argue watin no concern you.. u just jump in begin abuse d boy..
You’re a capital simp..

I've been expecting some real man to say dis
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by bolacode: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Olachase:

U don chop belefu kon de fain wu go scam u, abi?
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by christistruth01: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
achinu:
Ask George Bush senior

George Bush snr has passed on

Evidence please
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Drella(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Olachase:
so with wetin we day pass through for this country Nigeria... U still get time to day put mouth for another person matter cheesy cheesy cheesy

With wetin we dey pass through na him wan make you open shop for stranger online cos she be woman.Too much money grin grin grin

Abeg I need small money oh,I no need shop.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Dearlord(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
That was the the finest president we ever had.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by IkpuMmadu: 12:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Drella:

He doesn't have igbo blood!
You wan dey use style claim am be that.
He is purely Yoruba!!!

Na fellow yorubas said so not me
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Wearetheugliest: 1:12am On Nov 14, 2021
ednut1:
Heard obj is a CIA agent
yes him and abba kyari�
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Onucs(m): 5:55am On Nov 14, 2021
This man fine sha right from the days of his youth grin
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 6:48am On Nov 14, 2021
advanceDNA:

Wait Tope, you and amotolongbo don start this fight for somewhere before??

Becos the way the matter escalate from zero to 100°c fast gaaaaan... i fear oooo
the girl stupid gan ni grin
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2021
yahmohy27:

Na you con give her winning? Shiite
Busy body
no mind am
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by temitope27(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Benwallt:
Oshiomole kwa. Guy was ugly in his youth.
I see you grin

1 Like

Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by zolajpower: 7:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Murphyenemuwe:
When they ask people to define what simp is they should look no more they should just post my useless simpleton father's grin picture
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Aliyullahi(m): 9:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Olachase:
That's Aso Ebi he was putting on.These designs are no longer available but you can always get an Aso Ebi of that same color for yourself. You can contact me if interested.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Aliyullahi(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is our traditional parachute called Ofi (Aso Oke)

You must be from Iseyin or Ilorin.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by lasisi69(f): 11:49am On Nov 14, 2021
redcliff:

go to 1970 and ask...
lol cheesy
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Xpol: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
This man no ugly oh na old age come now oh
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Laverczkky: 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
The real your a demon
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Arieljay(f): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Omor!!see swag Na,the outfit and swag is����❣️❣️❣️
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by judedwriter(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Handsome

Hmmm.....

See how fresh obasanjo was looking.

Old age no good o.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
A throwback picture of two time President of Nigeria, General Olusegun Obasanjo with Former American President, Jimmy Carter taken in the late 70s during a White House visit by the then Military President of the African nation.

General Obasanjo, was pictured wearing his signature Nigerian traditional attire.
Olusegun Obasanjo is said to have been the only African President that never wore an English Suit.

Baba on parachute...... grin grin grin
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
ednut1:
Heard obj is a CIA agent

How is that possible? Nigeria government go don kill am since, if it is true......

Don't believe that crap....na lie
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

How is that possible? Nigeria government go don kill am since, if it is true......

Don't believe that crap....na lie
nigerian elite work for western countries so it’s possible
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
ednut1:
nigerian elite work for western countries so it’s possible

But not Obasanjo.....that can never be possible.....and you think an ex- president of a sovereign country would work for the CIA......make una dey think before una talk na
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by Aidejay(m): 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
ajl:
That picture show a leader with a lot of self-confidence. It's common for most African leaders to have their shoulders down especially when in face to face meeting with American presidents.
he was a proud man. very proud of himself and his achievements.
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

But not Obasanjo.....that can never be possible.....and you think an ex- president of a sovereign country would work for the CIA......make una dey think before una talk na
who told you we are a sovereign nation lol
Re: General Obasanjo With President Jimmy Carter (Throwback Photo) by emmajodeci(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Obasanjo be looking like naira Marley.. Lolz.

But he looks good tho and his pose is sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bolu Akin-olugbade Dies Of COVID-19 / Sowore Flags-off Campaign In Kano { Picture } / Shehu Sani Removes His Belt To Serve As Mace After It Was Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.