Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Beautiful Evangelist Nnena Celebrates A Year Older - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Evangelist Nnena Celebrates A Year Older (331 Views)

Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Meet Ejiofor Nnena Doris, An Ex-Beauty Queen And Model / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Evangelist Nnena Celebrates A Year Older by DejiPlug(m): 10:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Gearing up for the 4th Pre-Shiloh Encounter Service happening tomorrow at Canaanland- Ota, Christian businessmen and notable evangelists have joined family, friends and wellwishers in pouring out colorful accolades to one of their own, the beautiful sister Nnena, on the occasion of her birthday, today.

And members of Winners Soldiers of Christ shared her photo on their platform with beautiful wishes to express their sincere love.

Announced by the vibrant Bro Julius Omotayo, who joyfully opened the floor by posting

"Winners soldiers of Christ, praise God,let us celebrate this woman of God, she's +1 today. Happy Birthday Sister NNENA aka Mummy Divine, the book of Exodus 23 vs 25 26 27 shall speak for you all the days of your life, More grace, more anointing to serve the Almighty God in Jesus name."

Swiftly followed by Sister Peace Omotayo, whose birthday was last Saturday

"Happy birthday to you sister Nnenna, more of God's favour and blessing, on your life in Jesus name Amen"

Sister Vivian
"Happy birthday lovely sister"

Sister Caroline Okeke of Elegant Skincare and Cosmetics
"Happy birthday , I wish you all the best in the name of Jesus... enjoy your day dear"

Sister Esho Bukky Ogagu of Global Passion Cakes
"Happy birthday sis Nnena may the lord prosper u and place u in high position where u have not yet imagined.I could not even recognize u in your new look.It's beautiful"

Sister Ope
"Happy Birthday ma"

Oluwatosin
"God bless your new age sis, soar in all ramifications in your new year"

Kindly say a prayer for this woman of God

Re: Beautiful Evangelist Nnena Celebrates A Year Older by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Hbd to my fellow evangelist llnp
Re: Beautiful Evangelist Nnena Celebrates A Year Older by DejiPlug(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Bro Odey Innocent

"Hbd to u ma.... More wins"

Mummy Honor
"It's a dawn of a new day for you ma. Keep enjoying God's grace and love."
Re: Beautiful Evangelist Nnena Celebrates A Year Older by DejiPlug(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hbd to my fellow evangelist llnp

Thank you and God bless you Iyaebe.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How My Mom Fell From A Ladder, Broke Her Legs Because Of N1500 - Blessing Okoro / Celebrityreality TV Star, Liquorose, Bags New Brand Ambassadorial Deal (photos) / Learn To Correct With Love - Blessing CEO To Ada Ameh Over Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.