Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How My Mom Fell From A Ladder, Broke Her Legs Because Of N1500 - Blessing Okoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Mom Fell From A Ladder, Broke Her Legs Because Of N1500 - Blessing Okoro (333 Views)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / Toke Makinwa In Tears After Golfer Broke Her Windscreen (Pix) / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Mom Fell From A Ladder, Broke Her Legs Because Of N1500 - Blessing Okoro by philme87: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro Nkiruka illuminates the hurdles she and her mother passed through at the early stages of her life.

The relationship therapist in a lengthy post she made via her Instagram page narrated how her mother struggled to raise her while engaging in several petit businesses and jobs. She disclosed how her mom sold sachet water, used clothes and on an occasion fell from a ladder and broke her legs in a bid to earn N1500.

She further narrated how opted for early marriage with the initial idea that her problems would be solved, but unfortunately, it turned out to be hell.

However, 14 years after, Blessing Okoro disclosed that all her sufferings are gradually fading away as she is currently on a path to greater heights.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT6e8LYC1Vo

Re: How My Mom Fell From A Ladder, Broke Her Legs Because Of N1500 - Blessing Okoro by irunoko(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hmnn

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Nigerian Musicians And Their Net Worths / Nollywood Actress Christiana Boluwade Set To Premiere New Movie “alantakun” / Mercy Aigbe Says New Lover Isn’t Ex-husband’s Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.