Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,400 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Signs That Show Your Timing Belt Is Getting Bad - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Signs That Show Your Timing Belt Is Getting Bad (624 Views)

2001 Toyota Camry Timing Belt Issues / Please Where Can I Buy OEM Timing Belt For 2001 Camry In Abuja / How To Check/know If Your Timing Chain Is Due For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Show Your Timing Belt Is Getting Bad by perfectbuy(m): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Certain faults with your vehicle will occur, leaving you entirely perplexed as to what is wrong with it. These symptoms are frequently mistaken as a malfunctioning electrical system or fuel pump. This is a regular occurrence when a timing belt fails. But, first and foremost, what is a timing belt? The timing belt is positioned in the engine and is responsible for synchronizing the rotation of the crankshaft and camshaft. If both are not in sync, the vehicle’s pistons and valves will not operate properly. These are the warning signals that your timing belt is failing or losing its synchronization.

Please follow link below to read more:
https://www.spotdem.com/2021/11/13/signs-that-show-your-timing-belt-is-getting-bad/

Re: Signs That Show Your Timing Belt Is Getting Bad by 9icetoo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oga, e no dey give sign. E go just cut. No dey confuse timing belt with accessory belt.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Show Your Timing Belt Is Getting Bad by alphaNomega: 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
I'm not clicking that link angry

(1) (Reply)

Security Man Crashes Into Someone's Fence With Oga's Car Kept In His Care (video / Ask Me Any Question About Car Tracker. / Rav4 Winning Like Chain @ 1st Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.