Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) (24868 Views)

Who Knew Rotimi Akeredolu Could Dance Like This? / The Roads That Rochas Anayo Okorocha Built / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Sammydanny: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Rochas Okorocha, a former Imo state governor has stunned many people with his dance moves.

The politician who is now the Senator representing Imo West Senatorial district at the 9th Nigerian Senate was recently caught on camera displaying the dance moves in a house believed to be his home.

As expected, the video has begun to trend online.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL0kmfIJgP0[/flash]

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Baawaa(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Rochas the guy man,is like they just share looted money and he had received the alert.

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Another Dancing Senator

15 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Dancing daddy,very deceitful man.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2021
New dance. cheesy cheesy
Zlatan go soon copy am cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Chimeluv(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2021
That's what most of these senators are known for......dancing undecided

14 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Dancing bird...undecided

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Baawaa(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
This space is for sale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
So NGN/USD will trend up because of that?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by LaSenior: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
; grin

My people my people

Only If he didn't construct substandard projects

5 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by McOluOmo: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
My guy

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by BigYash: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wen aza full ,home and abroad.. Dancing steps go just dey nter person mind anyhow grin. .. Na money dey dance o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Dja1(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
New meme loading …..

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by crossfm: 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hehehe.

Why won't he dance,after looting IMO state dry.

Even Jacob Zuma that is his role model is in prison, but here he is dancing. The baba way do Nigeria jazz don die grin.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lobatan
Na which kind dance be this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by crestedaguiyi: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Shameless man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Sultty(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
so what should I do with this news

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Jostoman: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Some zombies are in serious pain now, I will watch the dance move later because I don't have data now.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Newbreed2018: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
OWELLE!!!

This should be a celebration of a big blow coming Uzodinma's way yet unknown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Omicron007: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked

OkoroAwusa is a disgrace to Ala-Igbo.
This is a man who could have been in pole position to contest for the presidency.

Rather, he frolicked with the devil by milking Imo state dry and passing the baton to a chronic Bullhari Ass licker.

The statues he erected in Imo have collapsed while some of the projects he did half-hazardly are in shambles.
Some were re-painted for Bullhari to come and perform the Rope and Scissors Ritual.

His dancing skills is of no interest to me.
I rather watch Jane Mena twerk her boneless waist while I attempt to get the expiry date from the body of a vaseline container.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Kizito2nv(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mtweee

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by inoki247: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
That's good, but I pray make God no allow the only remaining leg to break...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by ignis: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Chatflick(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Money is dancing

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
No be today........

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
On top zombie heads...

These men keep cashing out on top zombies stupidity.
Re: Did You Know That Rochas Okorocha Could Dance Like This? (Video) by Jostoman: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Competence5050:
That's good, but I pray make God no allow the only remaining leg to break...
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Dump PDP If Sherrif Wins At The Supreme Court – Fayose / Seyi Makinde Appoints Tamunominini Makinde Head Of State Agency For AIDS Control / Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.