Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer (658 Views)

KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London / Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer by SleekGist: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Veteran fuji musician, Wasiu Ayinde, popularly known as K1 de Ultimate, has been slammed by comedian, Babatunde Akinlami, popularly known as Elenu over an alleged breach of contract. sleekgist.com

Elenu, claimed that he contracted the singer through a promoter, Mike Fash of Orbit Entertainment, for a show in the United States of America which the singer did not show up for.

On his Instagram page, Elenu made a series of posts on the issue. He wrote, “No time for a long story. Mike Fash, I paid you to deliver K1 De Ultimate for a performance in Atlanta on September 6, 2021. K1 didn’t show up with the dumb excuse that him and his crew need to vaccinated, which is not a requirement to travel as all you need is a negative COVID-19 test. Mike gave me two different sets of dates I agreed to in October but all were lies because you all could not secure visas. You and your artiste will pay back the money owed me. None of you will destroy my reputation in this city and hold on to my money.”

In his response, K 1 stated that the trip had not been cancelled but it was being delayed because of the inability to get....https://sleekgist.com/kwam1-you-are-a-liar-give-me-my-money-comedian-elenu-at-war-with-singer-over-breach-of-contract/

Re: Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer by Baawaa(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2021
It is not new, K1 is dubious and stingy
Re: Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Let the fight begin,we are watching and enjoying it.
Re: Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer by Bluntguy: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2021
This one dey call him papa liar. Shebi una say na una get respect for elders pass.
Re: Kwam1 You Are A Liar, Give Me My Money - Comedian Elenu At War With Singer by sammybest889(m): 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN**

Hmmm elenu...dis guy still de so,it been long have heard from dis guy....

Oya ooo is like oga k1 don scam dis guy man oo

(1) (Reply)

Susan Based In Portharcourt SEX VIDEO With His Landlord Son Busted Online / BREAKING: Davido To Officially Donate N250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria / Big Brother Africa Is Back After 7 Years,big Brother Africa 2022 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.