Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) (68231 Views)

My Yam Farm In Cement Bags (Pictures) / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures) / My Last Harvest From My Yam Farm. Govt, We Need Loan In The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by dicksonadams(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
that's a puff adder undecided
The picture below is a gaboon viper

Has this been cooked? Its look roasted. Make person take a bite cool
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
micellgevity:
One of my workers killed this snake while making yam heaps for me.

Snake Lala. I know this na fp. I go make fp back to back.

the way "workers" of nairalanders are killing snakes and scorpions on their site and farm, isnt it high time d govt sets up national award to reward these "workers"?
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Hardehh: 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kindly help me win this 10k by joining this link please ���
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
https:///Jontech1bot?start=r0737213664
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by maestro299: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
BigSarah:
embarassed I'm terrified of pictures of snakes...
But each time I see a thread about snakes I can't resist opening angry grin

Lalasticlala
I always wondered who will be fascinated enough by slithering reptiles to watch that Snakes in the City program on Nat Geo Wild....
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Alberttahir: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Its Gabon viper not puff ader
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by haykes(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

Snakes are over rated abeg. Since I join NL, I never see any thread wey snake bite or kill person. Na so so kill kill kill snake I de see.
You wish to see that? make snake bite you first make we hear we go tell you sorry
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by discusant: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
micellgevity:

In what town was the puff adder killed? It’s very vital to disclose the information, if not, the information is not complete, or even not worth disclosing.
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by osazsky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Miracood2:
Op instead of you to be damn worried about how a huge snake like this is in your farmland, u're busy celebrating FP angry
others must dey..the only snake that gives birth in multitudes like mamas they dont lay egg...its a hieve he better trend with care..if this thing bite u my bro just rest there is a reason its also called tomorrow is too far.no remedy
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by redsun(m): 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Waste of a vital rodents exterminator on your farm. There are better ways to harness those magnificent creatures than killing them like as if you are zombies.
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Alberttahir:
Its Gabon viper not puff ader

Looks like a typical puff adder to me. What shows you that it's a Gaboon viper?

1 Like

Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by pafo(m): 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

Snakes are over rated abeg. Since I join NL, I never see any thread wey snake bite or kill person. Na so so kill kill kill snake I de see.

And yet they insist snakes are the dangerous one. We need to look closer to ourselves who the wicked one is.
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by nkiliuzo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
what is it with nairaland and snake sef
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by lagba04(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

go and put your finger in the snake's mouth to prove your case.
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
MJBOLT:
the one on the left is a gaboon viper and the one on the right is a puff adder.

The designs on the gaboon viper are more beautiful than that of the puff adder.

But which one is more deadlier between them ?
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Harbeeorlar(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

It is because whoever snake bites don't always live yo tell the story
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Oomardesigns: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
You for call lala to come and experiment on it
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why is this idiot mod always pushing anything snake to Frontpage,there are better thread than this abeg,and they are even promoting animal cruelty self,sometimes I wonder if this mod have sense tongue
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Mayflowa(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
omowolewa:
It must have swallowed your yams

I thought snake only swallow animals
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy puff adder
One bite and its "Adieu papa" cheesy

Endangered species full my country, people don’t know the value of these animals.

1 Like

Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by YeyeGbami: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anonnymoously:
Why is this idiot mod always pushing anything snake to Frontpage,there are better thread than this abeg,and they are even promoting animal cruelty self,sometimes I wonder if this mod have sense tongue

They only care about the traffic. nothing more

1 Like

Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by naniawini(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Lisaint(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Who can dash me 4k here
I need to pay Palm credit my outstanding loan before they start sending embarrassing message to my contacts
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by engrglover(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Are you purposely waiting to hear bad news here
Look elsewhere because you’ll never hear such news here!!!
BigSarah:
embarassed I'm terrified of pictures of snakes...
But each time I see a thread about snakes I can't resist opening angry grin

Lalasticlala
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by micellgevity: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
juniorstar:

Op please which state?
Kwara, a village near Ilorin to be precise.

1 Like

Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by BarrElChapo(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Benwallt:
This is snake skin not the snake.. It sheds its skin there
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Athemisia: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

When e bit you post am
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
But on a more serious note I need to know why threads with snakes always hits FP?
Why?
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Obakovicho: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

As a man, if you have not eaten snake meat before, you are still a boy.

Order a snake from Lala himself and give yourself a treat.

Don't forget to wash it down with a mortuary standard Heineken.
If you not eaten your fellow man before u be infant
Re: The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 6:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
micellgevity:

This is not Puff Adda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / 179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / The Largest Rice Producing States And Geopolitical Zones In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.