Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (19393 Views)

Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush / ISWAP Attacks Askira Uba, Borno Deputy Speaker’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Chummynoni(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
It is finished...

I have a GUESS wristwatch to sell for less than half the price. I am expecting new stocks, so I wanna clear this last item. Check my siggy
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Tranquillity360: 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ok
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
HonNL:
Askira/Uba Local Government Area in Borno State is currently under attack by ISWAP terrorists.

In a now deleted report by humanglemedia, farmers saw a convoy of fully armed terrorists in about 13 vehicles approaching the town.

Askira/Uba is the hometown of Borno's Deputy Speaker, Hon. Musa Abdullahi Askira.

Other users on Facebook are also calling for help from NAF;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=896451327906691&id=100026254968453

https://www.facebook.com/100012417197625/posts/1263866687370559/

https://www.facebook.com/100028024962483/posts/918433752434115/

https://twitter.com/Ibnbazo/status/1459461357082980357?t=9tShzIWhYUq1QSwrolwxmg&s=19

Daily Trust

So those Tukano is not anywhere to be found and those armoured tanks too. I don't pray for Nigeria before the prayer will back fire but you as an innocent person may Jehovah deliver you from your brothers (TERROIST).

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
HonNL:
Askira/Uba Local Government Area in Borno State is currently under attack by ISWAP terrorists.

In a now deleted report by humanglemedia, farmers saw a convoy of fully armed terrorists in about 13 vehicles approaching the town.

Askira/Uba is the hometown of Borno's Deputy Speaker, Hon. Musa Abdullahi Askira.

https://twitter.com/Ibnbazo/status/1459461357082980357?t=9tShzIWhYUq1QSwrolwxmg&s=19

Daily Trust

which report are we to believe
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Glink2018(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Boko Haram is growing leaps and bounds...

Probably they will come to Abuja and take over the seat of our President...

For some north miscreants called Boko Haram to keep sniffing peace out of the nostril of the unarmed citizen....calls for urgent attention and since they now have a connection with the great people in the society, for any person to come to the position of power and curb them will not be easy...

Gradually, we are looking at this country going down and sinking... I fear for the future generation because the money that supposes to be used when their time comes is being spent now...
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Splitmind: 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
FAKE NEWS!!!!!
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by dalass(f): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin

Its shameful really cool
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by shigishege: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Pray for which ASKIRA?

You guys better face your problem and call on Major Gen. M. Buhari (rtd) who you all voted massively to help you.
Mkpuru Mmirin people sighted
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Angelfrost(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Solutionmaster1:
When will these attacks end?

When Nigeria ceases to exist as a corruption-ridden entity... The farce of a war against terror is a Billion Naira cash cow for the military heads and the leaders of this nation!

Soldiers and civilians are mere collateral damage! Sheep for the slaughter!
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Make these terrorists kill each other finish and let's know how many of us (sane people) go remian for this country.

They should do quick sha....
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by JAMO84: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iswap got the beating of their lives at Askira.

Nigerian Media with half reportage
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Lovelife433(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Precious Daddy! I Pray thee, Have Mercy, Intervene and Deliver our brothers and Sisters in Askira Uba in JESUS Name... Amen
which of ur brothers and sisters are u talking about? Wonder if u ever have any meaningful tin u do with ur life, apart from holding ur phone to check any bad news to coment eleribu omo ale.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
Tucano will send those miserable souls you hell.

SHUT UP AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF!!!

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by vedaxcool(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF!!!
[/s]

I didn't ask what you do with yourself please!
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by irunoko(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
optionalY09:
Use you islamic incantations to stop them they are your brothers
exactly.moreover there's a Yoruba proverb that says the insect that destroys the plant is inside the plant so it's definitely an inside job so they should deal with it

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by vedaxcool(m): 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
Glink2018:
Boko Haram is growing leaps and bounds...

Probably they will come to Abuja and take over the seat of our President...

For some north miscreants called Boko Haram to keep sniffing peace out of the nostril of the unarmed citizen....calls for urgent attention and since they now have a connection with the great people in the society, for any person to come to the position of power and curb them will not be easy...

Gradually, we are looking at this country going down and sinking... I fear for the future generation because the money that supposes to be used when their time comes is being spent now...

[/s]

BH is growing leaps and bounds in your backyard?
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by condralbedez: 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
The darling daddy crew,and every other persons that supports this evil administration,may your life be like that of Askira/Uba now....
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by sinteiking(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:
I can see that the No picture gang when a report of Soldiers striking terrorists are here happily believing this one to massage their disappointed ego.

I repeat, if killing in Nigeria is as high as reported over 10years now, some LGA are supposed to have gone into extinction

With all the reported killings and hunger, we are still over populated leading to our poor GDP/capita.

Are LGAs in troubled areas of the north not going into extinction already?
Bandits seizing and overlording territories is worst than extinction.
People captured in those seized territories has now become slaves in their own backyard.

What could be worse than this?

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by sinteiking(m): 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

BH is growing leaps and bounds in your backyard?

Keep playing the ostrich while BH and Bandits talibanize parts of the north.

While you bury your head in the sand, BH and Bandits are giving some sections of the north Taliban treatment.

The north is in a process of being afghanistanized and Somalized.

Sooner than later, direct comparison will be made between northern Nigeria and Afghanistan or Somalia if situations on ground does not improve.

I sincerely wish we don't get to that level
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Shalommy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
What's happening to north is the wrath of God.. When they were busy bombing churches, didn't they know nemesis awaits them?.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by drololaaof: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
But why ASKIRA & UBA always ,Mr Lai Mohammed wither at thou those you said have been technically defeated were the ones rampaging now.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by TemmyT002(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is serious ... But why is Buhari missing in action

Baba don japa
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by greatiyk4u(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
sinteiking:

Are LGAs in troubled areas of the north not going into extinction already?
Bandits seizing and overlording territories is worst than extinction.
People captured in those seized territories has now become slaves in their own backyard.

What could be worse than this?

Not sure if you have ever been to any of the terror ravaged towns, have you?
You will be surprised that people still carryout their daily activities there.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Thunderfayayou: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
HonNL:

Daily Trust

Nothing to worry. It's a family reunion grin grin grin
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by lamalang(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is not every part of the North that voted Buhari
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Selfmotivated: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rich4god:
Oh .... These guys no dey finish ne.
How will they finish with porious borders with Niger Republic, Chad and Cameroon especially influx of terrorists from lake Chad... And the large contingent of them created by their Northern brothers
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by seanjy4konji: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
That was the place i did my NYSC in 2009....Askira Uba....I woke up to see letter in front of our lodge that its either we move or we will be buried alive in our well....

They even told me that the reason why they gave us a notice(I and three other ladies) was that i am teaching their children mathematics and they like me but we have just a week to move...The ladies were literally pissing their pants all night...Their parents arranged flight from Maiduguri to lagos but they have to pass Sambisa to Maiduguri town or pass,Uba-Mubi-Gboza- Maiduguri which were all not safe....

As a sure boy,i arranged a cab man to get us out the third day as early as 4 am...We passed,Askira Uba- Uba-Mubi- Yola....The ladies enter lagos from there while i entered down to Awka Anambra(Iyi ala axix to go knack them girls for another 2 months before i eventually move down to ibadan from there...

They are useless people...let them kill themselves..after all i did for salary of 1 thousand 500 naira per month...they say they want to kill me...i used my money to refurbish the school and ordered for text books from England for them....Ungratefull lots...

Their jihadist presodent that turned the whole nigeria to almanjiri country will soon go to hell as well...he wont live forever....

Tueh.
Re: ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State by Seun360(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is serious ... But why is Buhari missing in action

Buhari na scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate / Which City In Nigeria Is The Most Cosmopolitan? / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.