Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O (2011 Views)

Wakanda Inu Was Launched Today, It Is Showing Potentials, Don't Miss It. / Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. / Will Shiba Inu Coin Reach $1? How To Buy Shiba Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O by ebsustudents(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Hi, guys good morning to you… you are welcome to this article on how to effortlessly buy the new future coin Wakanda inu from pancakes was and Uniswap.
https://tokenmarketbag.com/how-to-buy-wakanda-inu-coin-pancakeswap-uniswap/

We all know that cryptocurrency is gradually taking over the world and as it may be now no one will like to miss out on the current trend.

We all saw the rise of Shiba inu token and so many other coins which from scratch made tons of money for the early birds, especially those who secured the token on time. 

So with this, I believe you won't like to miss out on the rise of Wakanda inu token as well, then in that case here is a perfect guide on how you can go about buying Wakanda inu token from your trust wallet.

Before I proceed I will like to point out some good reasons why you must have Wakanda inu coin on your wallet.

Is Wakanda Inu a Scam?

A lot of people have been searching about "is wakana inu a scam token", I was surprised when I popped in the wakanda inu keyword on Ubbersuggest. The number of recently searched keywords, people, search have been alarming..

Well to tell you the exact truth, Wkanda inu coin is the first-ever African token to emerge, and going by the name alone “Wakanda” Some of us who are movie freaks will understand the impact that name can have make in anything it is associated with.

Furthermore, it is still not late to be part of the wakanda inu family lols you heard me right. Wakanda is barely a week old since its launch. Anyone can key in and still make a good return at the end. 

Below is how to buy wakanda inu token on a trust wallet using pancakeswap.

How to Buy Wakanda Inu Token Coin 

In order to buy wakanda inu coin,

STEP 1: you need to have a trust wallet app installed on your phone. You can get it from the play store here, or the apple store for iPhone users.

STEP 2: Then go ahead and create a trust wallet account. (Make sure to copy down your passphrase and save secretly because this is your recovery phrase when your account goes missing or you swap a phone)

STEP 3: The easiest way to buy a Wakanda coin is by swapping a binance smart chain( Bep-20) coin for wakanda inu token.

STEP 4: In order to do so, you will have to send BNB coin from Binance, Luno, or any other exchange website you have BNB coins with. But for me, Binance is the easiest as you can easily buy USDT from the P2P section. Then trade-in for a portion of BNB coin and then send over to trust wallet.

STEP 5: Then from the “dApps” tab located at the bottom of the trust wallet interface, look out for pancakeswap and then click on connect to Trust wallet.

Now you should be able to see your BNB coin in the interface there as you can see below.

STEP 6: Next thing is to go over to coinmarketcap here to copy wakanda inu contract address which you will use to import wakanda inu token into trust wallet.

After you must have copied the contract address, go back to trust wallet-pancakeswap interface and paste the contract address beneath the “TO” space area and click on import to import the wakanda inu token into trust wallet.

STEP 7: Now click on the “Max” beside the BNB balance field and then finally click on the swap button.

That should do it...incase you encounter any issue like gas fee required or whatever. Then on that pancakeswap interface, click on the settings and increase slippage to 20%.

This should do it

And now you have successfully purchased the wakanda inu coin (token) from Trsutwallet using pancakeswap.

Simple isn't it? Well go over to the trust wallet app homepage and you should see your Wakanda inu token there.

Hope it helps, for any question or issue regarding how to purchase any cryptocurrency token, free to drop a message for us or you can search our site.

Don't forget to turn on your on our subscriber notification to get our latest updates.

Visit: [URL] https://tokenmarketbag.com/[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O by MONEY247: 12:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
I just wish I could buy it
Re: Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O by marktpompido(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
U can buy with naira here app.flitaa.com/r/brY4C
Re: Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O by Engineer036: 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
ebsustudents:
Hi, guys good morning to you… you are welcome to this article on how to effortlessly buy the new future coin Wakanda inu from pancakes was and Uniswap.
https://tokenmarketbag.com/how-to-buy-wakanda-inu-coin-pancakeswap-uniswap/

We all know that cryptocurrency is gradually taking over the world and as it may be now no one will like to miss out on the current trend.

We all saw the rise of Shiba inu token and so many other coins which from scratch made tons of money for the early birds, especially those who secured the token on time. 

So with this, I believe you won't like to miss out on the rise of Wakanda inu token as well, then in that case here is a perfect guide on how you can go about buying Wakanda inu token from your trust wallet.

Before I proceed I will like to point out some good reasons why you must have Wakanda inu coin on your wallet.

Is Wakanda Inu a Scam?

A lot of people have been searching about "is wakana inu a scam token", I was surprised when I popped in the wakanda inu keyword on Ubbersuggest. The number of recently searched keywords, people, search have been alarming..

Well to tell you the exact truth, Wkanda inu coin is the first-ever African token to emerge, and going by the name alone “Wakanda” Some of us who are movie freaks will understand the impact that name can have make in anything it is associated with.

Furthermore, it is still not late to be part of the wakanda inu family lols you heard me right. Wakanda is barely a week old since its launch. Anyone can key in and still make a good return at the end. 

Below is how to buy wakanda inu token on a trust wallet using pancakeswap.

How to Buy Wakanda Inu Token Coin 

In order to buy wakanda inu coin,

STEP 1: you need to have a trust wallet app installed on your phone. You can get it from the play store here, or the apple store for iPhone users.

STEP 2: Then go ahead and create a trust wallet account. (Make sure to copy down your passphrase and save secretly because this is your recovery phrase when your account goes missing or you swap a phone)

STEP 3: The easiest way to buy a Wakanda coin is by swapping a binance smart chain( Bep-20) coin for wakanda inu token.

STEP 4: In order to do so, you will have to send BNB coin from Binance, Luno, or any other exchange website you have BNB coins with. But for me, Binance is the easiest as you can easily buy USDT from the P2P section. Then trade-in for a portion of BNB coin and then send over to trust wallet.

STEP 5: Then from the “dApps” tab located at the bottom of the trust wallet interface, look out for pancakeswap and then click on connect to Trust wallet.

Now you should be able to see your BNB coin in the interface there as you can see below.

STEP 6: Next thing is to go over to coinmarketcap here to copy wakanda inu contract address which you will use to import wakanda inu token into trust wallet.

After you must have copied the contract address, go back to trust wallet-pancakeswap interface and paste the contract address beneath the “TO” space area and click on import to import the wakanda inu token into trust wallet.

STEP 7: Now click on the “Max” beside the BNB balance field and then finally click on the swap button.

That should do it...incase you encounter any issue like gas fee required or whatever. Then on that pancakeswap interface, click on the settings and increase slippage to 20%.

This should do it

And now you have successfully purchased the wakanda inu coin (token) from Trsutwallet using pancakeswap.

Simple isn't it? Well go over to the trust wallet app homepage and you should see your Wakanda inu token there.

Hope it helps, for any question or issue regarding how to purchase any cryptocurrency token, free to drop a message for us or you can search our site.

Don't forget to turn on your on our subscriber notification to get our latest updates.

Visit: [URL] https://tokenmarketbag.com/[/url]
Thanks for your time,it really help.
Re: Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O by victovrry(m): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2021
I can’t get the Dapp on iphone
Re: Hmm.. Mehn D'ont Miss This Wakanda Inu Coin O by meks007(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
victovrry:
I can’t get the Dapp on iphone
I have similar issue. No Dapp on iPhone.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Good Stock Broking Firms Needed / 50 Unfortunate Truths About Investing / Swiss Golden Vs Eagle Aurum Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.