Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold (2091 Views)

Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Mr Eazi Lists His Achievements After Twitter User Called Him Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by MsDoris(f): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Homecoming: Cubana Chiefpriest Welcomes WhiteMoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold Chain (Video, Photos)
Big Brother Naija shine ya eye winner, Hazel Onou Oyeze, A.K.A Whitemoney, has arrived Owerri ahead of his homecoming on the 19th of November to Enugu which is going to be a 3 day grand event.

The reality star was welcomed by celebrity barman Cubana Chiefpriest in grand style.

Masquerades were mobilized to welcome the Enugu born to the home of his host, Cubana Chiefpriest.

Whitmoney was spotted in one of the videos making rounds on the internet displaying his signature dance moves as he dances with the masquerades.

Another video captured the moment Cubana Chiefpriest gifted the star with a pure gold chain from goldwise jewellery.

Whitemoney was also spotted at the club in Owerri having the time of his life.

Crowd of fans were present cheering him on as he performed on stage to the amusement of those present.

In another video, Cubana Chiefpriest was seen spraying the Enugu born bundles of naira notes.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video/ photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/11/homecoming-cubana-chiefpriest-welcomes.html

1 Like

Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cultists
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by Bola146(f): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Cultists

Haaaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin kilode? Ogini?
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by temitope27(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:

who teach you that one grin
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:

Have I said anything that's not true?
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by Bola146(f): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have I said anything that's not true?

Seriously wink wink
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by Bola146(f): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
who teach you that one grin

I get some good friends for east na grin daalu wink
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by temitope27(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:

I get some good friends for east na grin daalu wink
good, u re a great learner

Even thou I no sabi anything and I don't wish too
But u still try

4 Likes

Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by TheWolfen(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
I thought they said he is from Enugu
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by Mystic216: 1:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Ndi nke m
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by obayendo1010(m): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Okay noted
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by OBALOLA55(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
good, u re a great learner

Even thou I no sabi anything and I don't wish too
But u still try
E PAIN AM
Re: Homecoming: Cubana Welcomes Whitemoney To Owerri In Grand Style, Gifts Him Gold by temitope27(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
E PAIN AM
what's that

(1) (Reply)

“A Child Of God Should Not Dress Or Pose Like This” – Nigerian Preacher / Gistlover Expose Why Mohbad Was Killed. Evidence, Secret Cult, Naira Marley,drug / Are Gays Really Sinners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.