Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) (34965 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death / Adebowale Gasali Azeez: Missing Kebbi Corper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by lizychimamanda(f): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
You need sense
Malory:
Skull miners in Ebonyi state
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediclife1987:

Sorry goan die tongue

Are u OK at all
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fabulouslouie:

Are u OK at all

No, I'm just abnormally rich!

So fvck off, and go svck a díck...
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by Fabulouslouie(m): 11:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
mediclife1987:

No, I'm just abnormally rich!

So fvck off, and go svck a díck...

I feel sorry for your loved ones
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 11:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fabulouslouie:

I feel sorry for your loved ones

FOH fool
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by airminem(f): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2021
post=107590154:
We pray he returns to his family in one piece

Amen!!

You are amazing sis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by maxist2020(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2021
CUMIN:
IPOB must have killed him.
Holly ghost fire your mouth there
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by 1HollyGhostboy: 9:54am On Nov 14, 2021
May God bring him back in peace Amen

1 Like

Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by CUMIN: 10:55am On Nov 14, 2021
maxist2020:
Holly ghost fire your mouth there

Holy ghost is not a thug you send to fight your personal battle.
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by Aganju849: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Skull miners in Ebonyi state

Dem dey chop human meat wella for that side
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
post=107590164:

Is everything okay with you?
A honest question please!
Is this supposed to be a joke?

If some very few terrorists in a region decided to be supporting murderers and killings, you guys shouldn't make everyone in our tribe to be the same as them.

It pains us when most people here think that all igbos are the same as the senseless terrorists called Igbos.

Don't get it twisted guys.
Use your phone charger to hang yourself and get out of my mention.
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by sundayadoga781(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
ignis:
I pray he is found.

NYSC should be scrapped. It have outlived it's usefulness.

Pray for Omale, NYSC is not the problem
Omale will be found alive very soon to the Glory of God. I only ask that those that are calling for the end of NYSC because Omale was in service to our country should realise that the NYSC has never kidnapped or disappeared anybody. Also, we must collectively pray for his safe return and not pass blame around. Dwelling on blame never solved anything. Give information that can help find our brother. We need all the help we can get in fixing our Nation and corpers like Victor Omale are actually helping.
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by sundayadoga781(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
blacknoir:

It hasn't ,I just feel it shld be improved more

Thank you very much for thinking well, the only organization that focuses only on youths should be scrapped? Na wa for some people sef.
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by sundayadoga781(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

NYSC

A colossal waste of any young person's life time.

The idiot that created it killed young people in a genocide. Oga you should not INSULT Elders like this.

And still wanted to continue drinking young blood.

Did you serve? are you waiting to serve? its unfortunate that a Nigerian should think that the NYSC is a waste. If you served and wasted your time by not learning a skill, the culture of the community you lived in or found anything useful to do, DO NOT BLAME NYSC

1 Like

Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by sundayadoga781(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
1HollyGhostboy:
May God bring him back in peace Amen

AMEN AND AMEN
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by blacknoir: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
sundayadoga781:
[/i]
Thank you very much for thinking well, the only organization that focuses only on youths should be scrapped? Na wa for some people sef.
I wonder o my brother
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by Mikefrik(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please admins, front page. This is life and death and people need to know about this. God bless you.
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by sundayadoga781(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
True talk
backbencher:

Scrap nysc today , tomorrow you guys would find it difficult to find teachers for your village schools and doctors and nurses and.so on for your village health centers.
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by sundayadoga781(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
ignis:
I pray he is found.

NYSC should be scrapped. It have outlived it's usefulness.

Pray for Omale, NYSC is not the problem
Omale will be found alive very soon to the Glory of God. I only ask that those that are calling for the end of NYSC because Omale was in service to our country should realise that the NYSC has never kidnapped or disappeared anybody. Also, we must collectively pray for his safe return and not pass blame around. Dwelling on blame never solved anything. Give information that can help find our brother. We need all the help we can get in fixing our Nation and corpers like Victor Omale are actually helping.
Re: Omale Victor: Missing Ebonyi Corper (Photo) by Mikefrik(m): 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
jaxxy:

I think the 1st step b4 it’s scrapped is nysc should be made optional not complusory. Let only people interested go for it and then the government can train them well and pay them well.

It will be easier to control and depending on how it caters to the graduates more will be attracted to it.
My brother, if it's to make it not compulsory, no body would be found in NYSC. I swear
Nysc should no longer be Mandatory!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend Burns NYSC Girlfriend & Friend To Death / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) / Corps Member Doing Wonders In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.