Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Aftermath - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aftermath (2414 Views)

The Beauty Of Marriage / Definition Of Marriage To You? / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath by Crownfullhouse(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2011
A case closed
Re: Aftermath by shola4: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2011
how many month did you take for coutship?i think you need to seat her down talk to her brain
Re: Aftermath by obowunmi(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2011
Ignore her.
Re: Aftermath by Crownfullhouse(m): 10:53am On Jun 07, 2011
A
Re: Aftermath by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 07, 2011
^^^ You married your student undecided
Re: Aftermath by Crownfullhouse(m): 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ujujoan, is anything wrong with that? May be you should explain better,
Re: Aftermath by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^ I'm just saying . . .

Abeg no vex, are you like a 'lecturer', or a 'teacher'

I just want to know if you are one of those really creepy 'teachers' who are extra nice because they want to 'touch' you! undecided
Re: Aftermath by Crownfullhouse(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2011
B
Re: Aftermath by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
Re: Aftermath by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
Crownfullhouse:

Am not her direct teacher, just normal tutor. After sometimes, am convince she possess what am looking for in a woman for wife and propose to her.

Additional info, I disvirgine her and from my own end I had never slept with any woman before and am not planning to do it now.

As you can see am not that kind looking for a prey but life partner,

Still is sounds creepy . . . . undecided
Re: Aftermath by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
grin Why she go respect you? man wey she dey call , ''uncle crownfullhouse'' have suddenly bcome ''daaaalinggggg'',so you dey try apply your home economics class for house abi? e no go workuuuuu MR teacher. You lost that respect the day you decided to marry your student. VIRGIN OR NOT
Re: Aftermath by SweetT1: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
Crownfullhouse:

[color=#000099][/color]
I got married couple of months ago and the experience has been wonderful but there is something that has been bothering my mind

As you know that there is NO marriage without it's down but the challenge is that before marriage she's the quite type though still quite but anytime  there is any disagreement over anything (no matter how small it is), she go high with me to an extent that advicing her is now problem because she always mis-interprit my word (my own nature too is a kind of a perfectionist, you understand).

This excessive argument is tearing my family apart!!!
Please help,

This is how bad Nigeria's educational system as gotten. I'm surprised this fella said he's a teacher, look at how he spells and his sentences. This is the problem with that country, who hired this guy to be a teacher? Did he went through any screening? This is very sad and it affects every sector of Nigeria, half-bred students.
Re: Aftermath by Crownfullhouse(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2011
C
Re: Aftermath by babyme1(f): 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
obowunmi:

Ignore her.
Worst advice you've ever given. @Post, talk to her and try and improve on your communication. The marriage is still young and there is room for improvement. All the best.
Re: Aftermath by DBestDoc(f): 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
I wonder if we are taking English lessons here. shocked
The dude only came to seek for advice not to learn how to improve his English writing skills.

BTW

Did he went through any screening?

Did he go through any screening?.
Please use the latter instead(next time)
Re: Aftermath by cescky(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
D_BestDoc link=topic=684851.msg8472691#msg8472691 date=1[b:
307457480]
The dude only came to seek for advice not to learn how to improve his English writing skills.
[/b]
BTW

kiss
Re: Aftermath by SweetT1: 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
D_BestDoc:

BTW

You are obviously no better than the poster. Go back to your English professor and ask him which one is right. He already got the job, you $%#$%^!
Re: Aftermath by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2011
Adekunle,

Ignore her or you fit dey arrange some side runs
Re: Aftermath by MissyB3(f): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
Sweet T:

You are obviously no better than the poster. Go back to your English professor and ask him which one is right. He already got the job, you $%#$%^!
Just accept correction and save yourself the shame. tongue Yeye pride! cheesy
Re: Aftermath by obowunmi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
baby.me:

Worst advice you've ever given. @Post, talk to her and try and improve on your communication. The marriage is still young and there is room for improvement. All the best.
your a very lucky that you are a pretty girl ---- angry angry

He said during disagreements, she raises her voice and often goes to the extreme --- someone who is that hot tempered needs to be ignored and allowed to simmer down.
Re: Aftermath by dayokanu(m): 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^ DO you have an album of her pictures? Send it to me pls, I don dey shadow her for a while now.

Dont let her know ooo
Re: Aftermath by DBestDoc(f): 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2011

Thank you Ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aftermath by SweetT1: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
D_BestDoc:

Thank you Ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Olodo
Re: Aftermath by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
Sweet T:

Olodo
You are wrong, you can not use two past tense in a sentence. you used "did" and "went"
Re: Aftermath by Crownfullhouse(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
@Baby.me, tanx
@D_BestDoc, absolute PERFECTION belong to God Almighty
@Sweet T, God raises in position, His humble,
@dayokanu, tanx
@others, Ur candid advice.
@all, tanx,
Re: Aftermath by Busybody2(f): 3:12am On Jun 08, 2011
Crownfullhouse:

[color=#000099][/color]
I got married couple of months ago and the experience has been wonderful but there is something that has been bothering my mind

As you know that there is NO marriage without it's down but the challenge is that before marriage she's the quite type though still quite but anytime there is any disagreement over anything (no matter how small it is), she go high with me to an extent that advicing her is now problem because she always mis-interprit my word (my own nature too is a kind of a perfectionist, you understand).

This excessive argument is tearing my family apart!!!
Please help,

Una just dey sabi women and their nuances and the 1001 hormones that drive them, pele you don hook lipsrsealed
Re: Aftermath by DBestDoc(f): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2011
:d
Re: Aftermath by DBestDoc(f): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2011
Olodo

smiley wink cheesy grin
There is this text in the Bible that has taught me some lessons lately.(it's really a word of wisdom) Verse 4 of it is the exact opposite of verse 5.You just need to know the right time to apply either of the verses.(hope you don't mind reading through it)

Proverbs 26:4-5(NLT)
4 Do not answer fools according to their FOOLY, or you yourself will be just like them.
5 Answer fools according to their FOOLY, or they will be wise in their own eyes.
Re: Aftermath by babyme1(f): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2011
obowunmi:

your a very lucky that you are a pretty girl ---- angry angry

He said during disagreements, she raises her voice and often goes to the extreme --- someone who is that hot tempered needs to be ignored and allowed to simmer down.
What has my looks got to do with the topic? Mtchewww angry

dayokanu:

^^ DO you have an album of her pictures? Send it to me pls, I don dey shadow her for a while now.

Dont let her know ooo
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aftermath by jkpretty(f): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2011
u both are still at the early stage, (at the understanding urselves stage) of your marriage and u need to be very carefull. U need to work at knowing urselves, since u are just coming to leave together. u need to put down all childish behaviour, ignoring eachother does not work now, You've got to talk to eachother, chat and enjoy eachother, i mean ur marraige is just few months old. U need to talk to ur wife to outgrow her childish attitude, u being her ex tutor don't matter! u need to enjoy eachother now, play and have more fun before kids starts coming. what many peeps don't understand is that what happens at the early stage of marriage usually sets some certain standards that affects the marriage as a whole, either positively or negatively.
Re: Aftermath by obowunmi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2011
baby.me:

What has my looks got to do with the topic? Mtchewww angry

I see u're crushing on me hard baby ---- I'll take you any day. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aftermath by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2011
tearing a family apart apart just a couple of months?
Dont worry, things would get better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamic Names & Meaning / Help Me I'm Too Lazy / The End Of Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.