Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal (22761 Views)

Meeting Between FG And Labour Ends In Deadlock / Bayelsa Drags FG, Rivers State & Akwa Ibom To Supreme Court Over Soku Oil Wells / Sanwo-Olu Presents Lagos State Budget Proposal Of 1.168 Trillion Naira for 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
zigzagluv:
11 oil well in anambra state , highest gas deposit in nigeria, and human capital
That is Federal Government Jurisdiction, It has nothing to do with VAT. You children are just a bunch of clueless Mumurist, I rest my case.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by djevino(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Coldie:

So east get human capital pass north? grin

Don’t make me laugh.

If u want to know who contributes more to Nigeria it’s visible to see, when north stopped foodstuffs from coming down south for just few days inflation went up, it could be felt all over the south, but east have been doing back to back seat at home, no single sector of the Nigerian economy had been affected, what does that tell u?

So this clown is not Igbo.... lmao cheesy
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by CSTRR: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yet when it comes to elections, bauchi will produce triple votes.

Parasites.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by skywalker240(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
Nonetheless do you think I have the time to read comments from a lousy naive Miscreant like you? It is your natural resources because it was your grandfather abi grandma that planted the crude oil in the earth? Which refinery has your state Government built? Lazy minded Animal.
come and tell me that after the FG loses the case.

People are debating here, this stupid bastard amajiri son of a bastard amajiri father from a bastard lineage of aboki based amajiri wants to come and show more of his parasitic stupidity. Goat

stick to your begging plates and prick washing kettle, buffoonic slowpoke.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by djevino(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Igboid:

You are no longer Igbo today? grin

You caught the clown too cheesy
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
nedekid:

When we reach the river, we will cross it.
For starters, let all states collect and keep their VAT!
General Babangida made the law, with the intent of the Federal Government to collect VAT not States, to avoid double taxation, tomorrow these same wailers will be the ones shout ing President Buhari wants to kill us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by CSTRR: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Godons1:

My State generate more IGR, VAT and it contribute more to the Economy than your 4 Eastern States, who rely on the Northern, Western and south South States for their survival. grin grin grin angry angry
That may well be true.

But your State consume far more from Nigeria than Eastern States does.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by Igboid: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
djevino:

You caught the clown too cheesy

I bet he forgot he was logged in on his Moniker where he was supposed to claim Igbo. grin

1 Like

Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
skywalker240:

come and tell me that after the FG loses the case.

People are debating here, this stupid bastard amajiri son of a bastard amajiri father from a bastard lineage of aboki based amajiri wants to come and show more of his parasitic stupidity. Goat

stick to your begging plates and prick washing kettle, buffoonic slowpoke.
Lost which case? You will wail as usual & start begging us again to grant you your freedom, ever heard of government magic? I advise you go & study the works of Fela Aníkúlápó Kuti, you will weep profusely after all said & done.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by zigzagluv: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your father and his generation , im not even igbo , you are a fool,
adamsmith914:
That is Federal Government Jurisdiction, It has nothing to do with VAT. You children are just a bunch of clueless Mumurist, I rest my case.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
zigzagluv:
Your father and his generation , im not even igbo , you are a fool,
Zigzag luv it seems the smoke paper you are using to burn your hemp has clouded your brain, who gives a freaking hoot if you are not igbo?, Miserable Peasant.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by zigzagluv: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are a fool,Poverty is affecting your brain
adamsmith914:
Zigzag luv it seems the smoke paper you are using to burn your hemp has clouded your brain, who gives a freaking hoot if you are not igbo?, Miserable Peasant.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by nedekid: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
General Babangida made the law, with the intent of the Federal Government to collect VAT not States, to avoid double taxation, tomorrow these same wailers will be the ones shout ing President Buhari wants to kill us?
It has nothing to do with buhari.
When we want to "wail", leave us, we will say wike wants to kill us glady.
Is it your wail?
If we are in states having multiple taxation, we will willingly pay.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by Arabaincubus: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
okeyumez:
North is too poor in terms of human, economic, social, spiritual and infrastructural development.
Too backward

Why won't they be poor when they spend their time forming useless associations?

Arewa Old Youths Association
Northern Elders Forum
Arewa consultative forum

Instead of spending their time seeking what will better their humanity, some groups use it to look for how to underdevelop the less privileged Arewa people.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by Fourwinds: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
post=107588247:
As long as each states utilize the VAT for the development and progress on their people.
As long as it won't end in the foreign accounts of politicians in the states.

The ONLY constant thing in life is CHANGE.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
God bless Nigeria.

Our stand @[/color] on everything related to this [color=#990000]VAT issue below.....

The north are parasite, unity beggars, religion extremists. Nonsense everywhere
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
zigzagluv:
You are a fool,Poverty is affecting your brain
Be waiting for VAT money, Lazy Amphibious Mumudey.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by JOemmy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
So these fulani northerners don't even have any other plans on how to survive without the resources from southern nigeria? What will become of their huge population when crude oil loses its value in the international community in few years time? The Saudis and other arab Islamic countries are busy diversifing their economies away from oil they are investing heavily in sports, tourism and the entertainment industry but the fulani northern nigeria prefer to remain in the stone age of uthman dan fodio.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
nedekid:

It has nothing to do with buhari.
When we want to "wail", leave us, we will say wike wants to kill us glady.
Is it your wail?
If we are in states having multiple taxation, we will willingly pay.
Who is We? who do you think is tagging along with you in your clueless ignorant mumurism? Do you have a job? How much did you pay in taxes last year? Helpless Miscreant.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by zigzagluv: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
reading and comprehension is your problem, The south will collect the VAT and will develop their state
adamsmith914:
Be waiting for VAT money, Lazy Amphibious Mumudey.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
zigzagluv:
reading and comprehension is your problem, The south will collect the VAT and will develop their state
Mumu Lagos state is the only state in The South that is viable, all the other states will collapse in 3 months, what commodity those your state produce.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by zigzagluv: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
shut and stop saying what you dont know , Other southern state will survive
adamsmith914:
Mumu Lagos state is the only state in The South that is viable, all the other states will collapse in 3 months.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
zigzagluv:
shut and stop saying what you dont know , Other southern state will survive
What commodities does your state produce? He won’t answer.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by nedekid: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
Who is We? who do you think is tagging along with you in your clueless ignorant mumurism? Do you have a job? How much did you pay in taxes last year? Helpless Miscreant.
Yeah, resort to insults. That's the easy way out from a discuss. It actually shows who is the miscreant, the jobless mumu (in your words) , furthermore it shows how uncouth and poorly brought up you are. Anyway, this is an anonymous forum and you can choose to display stupidity arrogantly.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by adamsmith914: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
nedekid:

Yeah, resort to insults. That's the easy way out from a discuss. It actually shows who is the miscreant, the jobless mumu (in your words) , furthermore it shows how uncouth and poorly brought up you are. Anyway, this is an anonymous forum and you can choose to display stupidity arrogantly.
Why should I waste my time talking to a tree stump? What discuss with ignorant children?
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by zigzagluv: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
me?
adamsmith914:
What commodities does your state produce? He won’t answer.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by Positivepoint(m): 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
The parasite will get sense by force by fire grin grin

The parasites that have more IGR than ur states. U guys are a Cancer.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by nedekid: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
adamsmith914:
Why should I waste my time talking to a tree stump? What discuss with ignorant children?
How old are you if I may ask?
Say your age even if it is a lie. undecided
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by aribisala0(m): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
backbencher:
It isn't just Bauchi state...it would soon be every other state.

At the end, prices for airtime, beer, and so on would go up, as each and every state collects VAT on each and every product.

Then we would all be begging the FIRS to come and be the only sole collector of VAT.

p.s I don't mind each and every state collecting VAT...but the thing is, it is going to mean higher prices for everyone...and most Nigerians don't like higher prices.
Imagine all states collecting VAT on things like airtime, food, snacks, electricity, etc etc....the companies they collect VAT from would pass on the cost to the end CONSUMER. And we all won't be able to do nowt about it.
Plus that VAT rivers and lagos are collecting..is for their states...it isn't going to most other Southern states.

P.S 2: Most states aren't rich. And as their costs go up...so does their VAT. And that means...higher prices for everyone. Not just in Bauchi...Lagos and Rivers. Oil money is not enough for all of us.

PS3. TO anyone quoting this comment

1.I am a Southerner

2. I think that each and every state collecting VAT is a good idea. Because u;ltimately most states have poor tax to gdp ratios and they all have to go up

3.But I also know that it would lead to higher prices in the long term. And I know most of you cannot afford the high prices if states..not just the North..but all the Southern states, have to collect VAT.

So if you are quoting me to tell me off for supporting the North...sorry, wrong person.
Tou really do not know hwat you are talking about. The tragedy is you think you have something useful to say
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Coldie:

Nigerian government went to war to keep Nigeria together not the east or Igbo land or south east.

I won’t lie to u considering many things if it was only south east alone that was seceding am not sure Nigeria would have gone to war

grin to keep Nigeria together and not southeast or igbos?? I thought I was dealing with a intelligent folk

Now answer me how many tribes fought Nigeria?
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by solex1988(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Dependent governors
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by saintrow1: 1:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Lazy bastard they can't do without the south. Fucking generate your own money.
Re: VAT War Between FG, Rivers State Affects Bauchi Budget Proposal by ezewealth(m): 1:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Coldie:

So because Nigerians abroad contribute a lot to Nigeria therefore the east is more productive than the north? undecided
DAT he is trying tell u is, Easterners in abroad basically sends money back home. Where by increasing our fores reserve. U can make Google ur friend. 60% of $ DAT to this country is from Easterners

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

R-APC: PDP Summons Atiku, Makarfi, Others / Children Didn't Vote But Participated In Katsina North Senatorial By-election / Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.