Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Do You Know You Can Earn Using Social Media - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know You Can Earn Using Social Media (333 Views)

When Did You Know You Were Loved At Home? / 3 Easy Ways To Curb Adverse Effects On Teens From Using Social Media. / I Will Help You Increase Your Sales Using Social Media Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know You Can Earn Using Social Media by bibiportable(f): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Job content: watch videos from major blogs around the world, for example; like and follow the author on Youtube or Facebook to help them increase the popularity of the video. Upload screenshots, complete tasks and get commission rewards.
https://adm56.com//#/register/6732783

IF YOU UPGRADE TO ANY OF THIS VIP THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL GET BE GETTING IN EVERY WEEK FOR ONE YEAR.

VIP1. 17k you will be getting 10 Tasks per day which is 85naira per task. 85*10-850naira per day.
850* 7days - N5950.

VIP2. 34k you will be getting 20 Tasks per day which is 85naira per task. 85*20-N1,700 per day.
N1,700* 7days - N11,900.

VIP3. 87k you will be getting 50 Tasks per day which is 85naira per task. 85*50-N4,250 per day.
N4,250* 7days - N29,750.

VIP4. 260k you will be getting 100 Tasks per day which is 130naira per task. 130*100-N13k per day.
N13k* 7days - N91k

For detailed info/enquiries, please what's app the number on my profile.
Thanks

Re: Do You Know You Can Earn Using Social Media by Areola14(m): 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello sweet heart, it will be more appreciable if you could explain a little but.... I have done so many stuffs like that, and I ended up just wasting my data and time and knowing that the person is just trying to defraud people, because the person ended up telling me to pay... But initially he/she never made any mention of money, it was all free.... Kindly elaborate a little, thank you!
Re: Do You Know You Can Earn Using Social Media by bibiportable(f): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Areola14:
Hello sweet heart, it will be more appreciable if you could explain a little but.... I have done so many stuffs like that, and I ended up just wasting my data and time and knowing that the person is just trying to defraud people, because the person ended up telling me to pay... But initially he/she never made any mention of money, it was all free.... Kindly elaborate a little, thank you!

Yes, I totally understand you, i have been therefore too. But in life one has to take risk to be able to earn more money. Please kindly refer to my profile for my phone number, so that we can chat better and i give you detailed information.
I await your message.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Do U See This Advice? / FLASH SALE!!!! Redmi Note 8pro 6/128GB / We Have A New Baby in My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.