Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty (23663 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Police Officer Sleeping On Duty (photo) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by iz2much: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2011
Nigeria police officers drinking beer on duty. What a shame. However, my story is that, I had someone arguing with me, on the Issue of Nigerian police drinking on duty, putting some rights to it, and saying "come on now we all do things behind the bosses back." However, my point is that, This is bad for people to see, not only for Nigerians but for the whole world. We all can see that this is what our Policemen are. After this, victimization of innocent citizen, womanizing, leaving their duty post and sleeping like dead fowl for robbers to do their job.

Thoughts?

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by violent(m): 10:48am On Jun 07, 2011
After they become drunk, we give em fully loaded rifles and then complain they are shooting at us!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by johnie: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2011
I condemn Police officers drinking alcohol on duty. They ought to be punished for bringing the force to disrepute.

I however find this part of your post ironic considering that you are the one posting the picture for "not only Nigerians but for the whole world" to see:

iz2much:

However, my point is that, This is bad for people to see, not only for Nigerians but for the whole world.
Thoughts?

Those are my thoughts.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by anointedf(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2011
Na only this one you see. Wat of the one wey dey smoke igbo. Na only God dey protect us in this country.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Jakumo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
There is no cause for alarm.  The officers pictured enjoying a few bottles of the Good Chit are in fact consuming Original Sapele Wata from the fabled distillers of Uromi Town, and none of that cheap Aba-made hooch that is so often adultrated with goat piss and brake fluid.    Consequently you will find such discerning police tipplers blissfully fast asleep on duty, rather than all whacked out, trigger happy and ready to use your car for target practice.   

For prudent motorists plying Nigeria's drink-friendly roads, it might even be a good idea to carry along a case or two of that carefully selected fire-water, strategically stashed in the trunk of the car where it can be "discovered" by the long arm of the law at each highway check-point, whereupon requests for liquid road-tax can be lodged by the cops and honored by you, so as to prevent well-aimed "accidental discharges" of red-hot lead into your negligent cranium as you drive off.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by MMM2(m): 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
after getting tipsy what next?
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by shagaman: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
Naija police very wonderful set of people,
They cant be kept as friends yet they cant be kept as enemies, we shall know say dem dey there.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by omo9ja1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2011
well God help us, gone at the days when Nigeria still have law and order sad
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by apoti(m): 1:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
M M M:

fire on  grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Natasha2(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2011
The Police is your friend grin lets thank God it wasn't fresh Tombo grin  
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by octar6: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2011
Bunch of retards.thats all the know best. The NPF needs 2b scrapd.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by xanadu101(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2011
they were drinking at a party. can't you see dat yoruba man's leg? plz leave police alone, they're our friend.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by ZUBBYNWA(m): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2011
Drinking on duty , lol
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Bensonite: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
I invited some mopol to my child dedication and avoided giving them beer unfortunately one of them shot sporadically at the air demanding for the real buzz and guess what after giving him the real thing, the shooting got worst and all my visitors ran away. My advice never make police your friend as they can do anything and claim accidental discharge!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Rastamann: 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2011
It gives them more energy to do "their" work. grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by hasyak(m): 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2011
my thoughts,

if we can start a campaign here by posting various pictures of such here, so that the world can see the type of police we have, maybe it will make some difference.

your cell phone with cam is all you need, so let us start taking  pictures and posting it here and let the authorities be informed of this dev., i believe it will change some of these bad attitude.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Thirst4Lif: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
If anyone's interested they're 2 job openings on the police force now.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by brixton: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2011
british policemen were caught in soho (brothel in central london) during working hours and on their uniforms, These people are human and all ills happen in every society.I am not in support of these behaviours but just want us to reduce the way we tarnish nigeria and her ills
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by dustydee: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
Nigerian police+ Star = Accidental discharge.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by 9jarocks(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
shocked, Where man dey WORK na dere im dey CHOP thats why its called WORK-SHOP
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
The most useless security agency is Nigeria is the Nigerian police force.nothing good can come out of them;very corrupt and evil.see people that ought to protect lives of Nigerians under the influence of a higher spirit and at the end of the day,they go about killing innocent citizens just because of twenty naira.from ig to the last constable,they are all the same.corrupt !
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by klear(f): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
hasyak:

my thoughts,

if we can start a campaign here by posting various pictures of such here, so that the world can see the type of police we have, maybe it will make some difference.

your cell phone with cam is all you need, so let us start taking  pictures and posting it here and let the authorities be informed of this dev., i believe it will change some of these bad attitude.

who told u d authorities r nt aware of d rot n d police force?  and b careful of dat photography thing so dat u do nt turn n2 a victim of 'accidental discharge' after all dead men do nt tell tales
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Just4real1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2011
Well, Its pathetic that we found ourselves in a society where those that are suppose to be portraying the Good image of society are the one that are even destroying the image of our Nation.Police are suppose to good example in time conduct and behavior for others to emulate but reverse is the case today.Most at time its difficult to differentiate between a police official and a tout when they both together collecting money from from the Motorist. There is need for reorientation for the  entire Nigeria police Force.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by 702: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
look @ it, they shinin their eyes wiv shine shine bobo! grin i love d NPF!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
hasyak:

my thoughts,

if we can start a campaign here by posting various pictures of such here, so that the world can see the type of police we have, maybe it will make some difference. your cell phone with cam is all you need, so let us start taking  pictures and posting it here and let the authorities be informed of this dev., i believe it will change some of these bad attitude.

then we are exposing our a.s.s the more. i think 'let the authorities be informed of this dev.' will be better screw them
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by babyme1(f): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
xanadu101:

they were drinking at a party. can't you see dat yoruba man's leg? plz leave police alone, they're our friend.
You know the man is Yoruba by just looking at the leg? shocked
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by anishe(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2011
why do we keep employing illiterates into the Nigerian Police? This is a question that baffles me all day. The bulk of unemployed youth in the country could be absorbed by the force. Why do we keep employing illiterates?

Going by the Police Enactment Law, no officer of the police is allowed to consume anything alcohol while on duty but when we keep flooding the force with people that hardly know how to read and write, why wont they drink on duty. I AM WORRIED.

At another time, if they are not drinking, they are sleeping on duty. I rest my case.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Enouwem(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2011
na today,
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by 1025: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2011
this is a normal thing in nigeria of today because it is common. no policeman can work without one of the following; alcohol, igbo or,
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by lepasharon(f): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
Police IS NOT your friend.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2011
the picture does not seem to be Nigeria Police men. Again, the people in that pictures are human beings, and they are not on duty. one is on duty when he is wearing a Barret on his head, not as seen in the picture. Obviously, those guys are not on duty please, and stop calling our police men such uncivilized names. In your places of work, am sure you are no better either.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by denzel2009: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
M M M:

they see human beings as antelopes and hunt them down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Osinbajo Gifts Amina Mohammed A Nigerian Flag / Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured / "Worst South-East Governor", Okorocha's Chief Press Secretary Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.