Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty (23682 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / Police Officer Sleeping On Duty (photo) / Amaechi ...sleeping On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by enyojo(f): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2011
[size=14pt]What of this?[/size]

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Ikwikwikwi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2011
i guess when next you are in trouble, you will call 'AGBEROS' not the police
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Roland17(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
if u live in Lagos and you don't have a strong agbero as you friend, especially around mushin, oshodi and ipaja, u are on ur own wen wahala catch you, police no fit save u ohhh,
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
Roland17:

if u live in Lagos and you don't have a strong agbero as you friend, especially around mushin, oshodi and ipaja, u are on your own wen wahala catch you, police no fit save u ohhh,
grin grin grin grin grin grin i tried a flashback of my life there and i found out that what you just said is true.it seems the power is in their arms thats why i suspend true fedralism for us now! may be in the future
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
enyojo:

[size=14pt]What of this?[/size]
arent you a girl! how do you get that picture shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by LongOne1(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ Jakumo

ROTFLMAO
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Jakumo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2011
Bensonite:

I invited some mopol to my child dedication and avoided giving them beer unfortunately [size=14pt]one of them shot sporadically at the air demanding for the real buzz[/size] and guess what after giving him the real thing, [size=14pt]the shooting got worst and all my visitors ran away[/size]. My advice never make police your friend as they can do anything and claim accidental discharge!

Next time you better have the Real Buzz ready for inspection by your hired MonsterPol security guards with immediate effect, as in the INSTANT they arrive at the children's party venue, unless you are ready for another round of SPORADIC shooting, and ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGES to enliven the august occasion for your gathered guests  ha ha ha.  

Ahem, sorry, anyways, now that you are able to reflect on that memorable day with 20-20 hindsight, how would you characterize your fateful decision to invite Nigerian paramilitary policemen to "guard" your party  ?   Shall we just go ahead and file that incident under " Tooooo know", or would it qualify, in your judgement, as a classic instance of "Trouble dey sleep, Yanga go wake am" ?  

A panel of experts is already hotly debating this matter, but it is important that we hear from the horse's mouth what went down, and what lessons, if any, have been learned in the aftermath of that day.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Reference(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
Bensonite:

I invited some mopol to my child dedication and avoided giving them beer unfortunately one of them shot sporadically at the air demanding for the real buzz and guess what after giving him the real thing, the shooting got worst and all my visitors ran away. My advice never make police your friend as they can do anything and claim accidental discharge!

grin grin grin Aw dear, no harm intended. He was just trying to be merry. Maybe you should have given him a banjo instead grin grin.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by enyojo(f): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2011
Toaskarity:

arent you a girl! how do you get that picture shocked shocked shocked

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by MaiSuya(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
BTW is it really a crime to [i]shack [/i]on duty? just asking. . .
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by alex406(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
no be small thingy.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by obailala(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
U guys should cut these mumu guys some slack. Are they not human beings? grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by obailala(m): 3:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
THE NIGERIAN POLICE FARCE!!

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by obailala(m): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
More shots of the men in black. . .

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by PurestBoy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
obailala:

This pictures are unfair, do you want me to get sacked for laughing too much while on duty??
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Jakumo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2011
The term "Robust Response", as proudly inscribed on that Nigerian Police patrol vehicle, refers to the fact that all of the officers privileged to push-start that truck will develop ROBUST physical strength as a result, enabling them to grapple and subdue hoodlums with ease.

This new form of intensive power training is no doubt inspired by the TV sports channel ESPN's series entitled "The World's Strongest Man", which frequently requires contestants to pull laden trucks or lift small cars.  This is the new, lean, mean and buffed Nigeria Police Force, y 'all, so stop trying to ridicule the training regime - because it works.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Bawss1(m): 4:27pm On Jun 07, 2011
Jakumo! You are killing us here. grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
enyojo:

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2011
obailala:

obailala:

U guys should cut these mumu guys some slack. Are they not human beings? grin grin grin
oh my gosh! this is really funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by duchessemi(f): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2011
Lmfao
But seriously guyz,dis is not fair oooooooooooo
Afterall, THE POLICE IS UR FWEND! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by daroz(m): 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2011
Make una leave them jare, man body no be firewood
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2011
can somebody read what was written in that pushing vehicle [size=20pt]'ROBUST RESPONSE' [/size] shocked
IS THAT HOW THEY WILL RESPONSE FAST!
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by mallorca(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2011
Roland17:

if u live in Lagos and you don't have a strong agbero as you friend, especially around mushin, oshodi and ipaja, u are on your own wen wahala catch you, police no fit save u ohhh,
grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by blacksta(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
phuking police

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by blacksta(m): 5:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
With live Rounds

Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by enyojo(f): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2011
^^^PLEASE MAKE UNA NO EXPOSE OUR NYASH TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!
PLEASE PLEASE
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by OAM4J: 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
What a thread! cheesy
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
blacksta:

With live Rounds
PLS WHICH STATE DO THAT HAPPEN,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by denzel2009: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2011
see them shouting hallelluyah with both hands at the white jeep. useless people.
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Natasha2(f): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
lolz this should have been in the jokes section grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by Natasha2(f): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
quote from ~Bluetooth at 02:15:48pm
The most useless security agaevcy in Nigeria is the Nigerian police force,nothing good can come out of them;very corrupt and evil. See people that ought to protect lives of Nigerians under the influence of a higher spirit and at the end of the day, they go about killing innocent citizens just because of [size=20pt]twenty Naira[/size] from ig to the last constable they are all the same, corrupt!
huh Nigerian police #20? shocked are you dreaming? grin they gave upgraded o its a big crime to show them twenty Naira its from [size=25pt]#50[/size] upward they no longer accept twenty Naira gone are the days when they do so. I remeber how they nearly smashed the head of a taxi driver for giving them 20 box grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Nigeria Police Officers Drinking Beer On Duty by omoekoni(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
shocked undecided smiley grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / Tight Security As Osinbajo Visits Katsina / Farooq Kperogi: Nigerians Fight For God But Can’t Fight For Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.