Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband (63032 Views)

Edo Groom’s Dance Incurs Oba Of Benin’s Anger As Palace Places Curse / Oba Of Benin's Wife, Queen Ewuare Places A Curse On Online Scammer (Pix) / See The Nigerian Tribe Where Women Don’t Wear Clothes For The Fear Of Death [PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Awoleesu(m): 5:51am On Nov 14, 2021
arthurwillia:
Ok but that Nigeria own na fake news

Oh! Really?

How far have you travelled within Nigeria?

Even the OP only knew of the Irigwes...

It happens in Riverine areas like, Ilaje, calabar creeks, Delta creeks,... Even in uplands like my Abeokuta! Where the tradition of open marriage is practised.
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Toosure70: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2021
So the rubbish is going on in my backyard?
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Safyqueen: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2021
arthurwillia:
Ok but that Nigeria own na fake news

Irigwe youth spotted. No wonder the way they slaughtered innocent Fulanis recently. Never knew their ancestors doesn't know their right fathers. Hmmmmm
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by orijo1980: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Some married women who have extra digger aside their husband are victims of polyandry
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Ade4dayo70(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What rate of paternity fraud exists in such a relationship? undecided
What do you mean by family health and What risk do you assume there is to family health on that case? undecided

I'm quite sure you know those aforementioned problems are possible if you intend to apply a logical and open minded analysis.
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Ade4dayo70:
I'm quite sure you know those aforementioned problems are possible if you intend to apply a logical and open minded analysis.
I have no clue what you are referring to hence the reason why I posed the questions. undecided

Again...What rate of paternity fraud exists in such a relationship? undecided
What do you mean by family health and What risk do you assume there is to family health on that case? undecided
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Kobojunkie: 7:49am On Nov 14, 2021
orijo1980:
Some married women who have extra digger aside their husband are victims of polyandry
Victims ke? More like candidates for polandry and dem plenty! undecided
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Ade4dayo70(m): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have no clue what you are referring to hence the reason why I posed the questions. undecided

Again...What rate of paternity fraud exists in such a relationship? undecided

Okay abobi, you fit share your woman with another man?
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Giltexo: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2021
O boy the pronunciation alone is Angryly annoying me here
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by ensamy(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Hunger is the reason and if flowers were food they could have loved it.
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by ensamy(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2021
It's same thing in Nigeria because many married women have many boyfriends aside their husbands.
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by ayenale1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Irigwe sounds Eastern even the spelling no shading any tribe pls...
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by darichlife: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Folakzm:
Am telling you, doing something so unnatural with joy
Everything boils down to perception.
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Ruggman: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Is it different from the common practice, where a woman will have a child or two with one man and move on to marry another and have children, even doing so with 3,4 or 5 different men.

How about our current baby Mama's
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Guzx: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Really
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Kobojunkie: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ade4dayo70:
Okay abobi, you fit share your woman with another man?
This isn't about if you or I can. There are those out there who can and they ought to have the same freedoms we do. Not be discriminated against by us for being different. undecided

1 Like

Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Ade4dayo70(m): 1:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This isn't about if you or I can. There are those out there who can and they ought to have the same freedoms we do. Not be discriminated against by us for being different. undecided

Fine... everyone is entitled to his/her conviction.
Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Ade4dayo70:
Fine... everyone is entitled to his/her conviction.
So long as no crime is being committed, it ought to be so. So ask yourself, why isn't it so? undecided

Why is discrimination a part of our very blood and makeup/culture in Africa? undecided

1 Like

Re: Five(5) Places Where Women Have More Than One Husband by fbabs(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=shaybebaby post=107593[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Soon To Be Yoruba Village In London!!! / Queen Naomi Releases Hot New Pictures For Valentine (picture) / Ooni Announces Discovery Of “mysterious Waterfall” In Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.